Outreach

Reaction score
I'm curious how many people here who consider themselves Baha'i post on the forums of other religions. Not to specifically attract people to the Faith, but to make friends and participate in interfaith outreach?

Thanks,

Wolfgang

I'm curious how many people here who consider themselves Baha'i post on the forums of other religions. Not to specifically attract people to the Faith, but to make friends and participate in interfaith outreach?

Thanks,

Wolfgang
Namaste and welcome Wolfgang,

I can't speak to other Baha'i or other sites, but the Baha'i round these parts seem to post on any topic that interets them in other religions forums...

as do we of other religions...

Thanks,

Wolfgang

Thanks for your post and welcome!

There are a few Baha'is who post here but I'll let them speak for themselves but this particular forum at Interfaith Forums has an interesting history to it in my view over the past few years or so..

I also post at Belief.net, Interfaith Forums, Religious Forums and vPraise Interfaith Forum. I also post on Christian Forums in the non-Christian section from time to time..

- Art:)

Hey GG.

Arthra,

When saying this particular forum has an "interesting history," I am wondering what it is that is interesting about it. Maybe there are specific events in this forum that you are speaking of?

I can't really go into much detail it has to do with changes that the Forum passed through a few years ago.. those who were around then know what I refer to..anyway in some ways we are where we should be I suppose but there's always room for improvement as they say..

- Art:)

Back