peace 2 all...

oceansongs

Reaction score
Hi. I just joined the forum a few minutes ago after reading some of the messages here. As a mystic, I am always searching for other spiritual people and I look forward to meeting people here. :)

A little bit more about me. I am in my late 40s, living on the east coast of the US. I share my house with one two-legged ;P and four four-leggeds (a dog, 2 cats and a hamster).

I have explored many faiths. Spiritually, I am a seeker and I have been nourished by many traditions, some more and some less.

Salam Oceansongs

Welcome to the forum and look forward to reading your posts.

Hi. I just joined the forum a few minutes ago after reading some of the messages here. As a mystic, I am always searching for other spiritual people and I look forward to meeting people here. :)

A little bit more about me. I am in my late 40s, living on the east coast of the US. I share my house with one two-legged ;P and four four-leggeds (a dog, 2 cats and a hamster).

I have explored many faiths. Spiritually, I am a seeker and I have been nourished by many traditions, some more and some less.
Welcome to IO.

v/r

Q

Thanks for the nice introduction oceansongs. Nice to meet you.

Left unsupervised, hamsters will commit atrocities upon each other. They multiply so quickly and go to war with each other so often that having more than one can be a real pain, however I believe that even hamsters may have the capacity for peace. Are you training your hamster in the ways of peace?

Back