Earthquakes and the Becker Hagens grid

tychomorpheus

Established Member
Reaction score
Look, first of all i hate earthquake predictions. Panic on no foundation.
On the other hand thinking about a catastrophe might make it not happen on a certain level.

So, with this in mind here is something that came to me:

2hxu7nl.jpg

In one year there are tens of strong earthquakes but these three made the news because of the high impact they had on us humans....

In one year there are tens of strong earthquakes but these three made the news because of the high impact they had on us humans....

So it follows that one will happen in Australia because nature has a thing for rectangles?

I don't think I'd hang my hat on that one.

hahaha. indeed sounds funny.

but its not about the rectangle its the grid. we have a 10 node (Haiti) then a 4 node (Chile) then a 10 node (Japan) ... expecting a new 4 node is well an idea.

As i said i dislike "predictions" with a vengeance, but it crossed my mind and had to spell it out :) It could be any 4 node but a rectangle looks nice :D

hahaha. indeed sounds funny.

but its not about the rectangle its the grid. we have a 10 node (Haiti) then a 4 node (Chile) then a 10 node (Japan) ... expecting a new 4 node is well an idea.

As i said i dislike "predictions" with a vengeance, but it crossed my mind and had to spell it out :) It could be any 4 node but a rectangle looks nice :D

I dislike predictions as well but we have to look at it from the standpoint that earthquakes as well as hurricanes and other natural disasters are a part of living on planet earth I think these are just signs that the earth is renewing itself in some way I don't know. I mean after all we don't treat this planet we live on with a lot of respect so it may just be earths way of getting even with mankind living on her surface.

Back