Please help = I really miss him

L

lover454

I need a spell to make one of my male cousins miss me and make up with me. He is still mad at me and I miss him very much. He started this fight, not me. It is a very long story. He hurt his daughter and bragged about it to me but got mad at me when I emailed her to tell her I heard how he hurt her. So he has been mad at me for the last two years even though he was the one that told me the story of how he hurt his daughter.

But I really miss him. AND NO I DONT BELIEVE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME BECAUSE I WANT TO CAST THIS TYPE OF SPELL. I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN THEN IT WILL.

I dont use candles

The spell I would use goes like this.

I'd identify my feelings on the subject. All of them.

The feelings of remorse of what I caused the riff.

The feelings of why I felt it necessarry to connect with his daughter.

Of how I was only trying to help.

Of the relationship you had with him in the past.

Of how you'd like to see this healed and how you are willing to act in the future.

Be fully aware of all of this.

Sit down in a dark room, turn off all the lights.

I know you like the use of technology...

So then the next step would be to pick up the phone and call him, and tell him the above.

I personally would use candles, it would just be more comfortable in the room when the lights were off.

I cannot call him - when one of his oldest brothers passed away in April 2011 he was just polite to me at the funeral but friendly with everyone else. But I like everything else you wrote.

I need a spell to make one of my male cousins miss me and make up with me. He is still mad at me and I miss him very much. He started this fight, not me. It is a very long story. He hurt his daughter and bragged about it to me but got mad at me when I emailed her to tell her I heard how he hurt her. So he has been mad at me for the last two years even though he was the one that told me the story of how he hurt his daughter.

But I really miss him. AND NO I DONT BELIEVE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME BECAUSE I WANT TO CAST THIS TYPE OF SPELL. I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN THEN IT WILL.

I dont use candles
No way, you can't do a spell without candles . . . won't work, nope ;)

To Etu Malku you are so wrong. There are so many ways to do spells. So please dont say that using candles is the only way. I have done so many spells my way and they have worked.

The smiley that Etu Malku included at the end of his post suggested to me he was joking. Of course you can do spells without using candles!

Back