what do you think I mean how would you take everything Greta Said

L

lover454

what do you think I mean how would you take everything Greta Said
What do you think?

Also when Greta said "We are like my friend average" got me upset because every one (even Greta) always tells me I am thin.

Susan: "Greta you always tell me I am tall and thin."
Greta: You are tall and thin. But what I mean by average is that we don't need a specialty store that we can go into any store and buy off the rack. Whether it is 95 dollars or 95 cents."

THIS IS THE FIRST PART: PART ONE
READ this and tell me how you interpret everything Greta said
So can I accept Greta's answer that she thinks I am tall and thin and between sizes 2 and 8

Greta'sand my telephone conversation

Susan: "My sister is a snob and will not shop in stores unless she can spend a lot of money."
Stacy "I have a friend like that as well, she will only buy things that are expensive. Today I bumped into her and she showed me a blouse she purchased for $95, but it was ok looking"
Susan: "Again my sister is like that she has to spend a lot"
Greta "Is your sister thin, heavy"
Susan "Heavy."
Greta "Maybe that is why your sister spends a lot because she is heavy she has to get clothes that fit. We are like my friend average"

This got me upset the average part, because every one always tells me I am thin.

Susan: "Greta you always tell me I am tall and thin."
Greta: You are tall and thin. But what I mean by average is that we don't need a specialty store that we can go into any store and buy off the rack. Whether it is 95 dollars or 95 cents.

Susan: "But I still do not understand average"
Greta "We are not anorexic or heavy, we can go into any store and buy off the rack, your sister cannot, average can be anywhere from a size 2 to 14"

Susan: "But you said to me that I am tall and thin
Greta: "You are tall and thin, you are far from being heavy, have you looked in the mirror. We are not super skinny or overly fat. You are tall and thin"
Susan: "You once said to me that you think I am any where from a size 2 to 8"
Greta: "I am not good at sizes but if I have to make an educated guess I would say between 2 and 8"
So when we were about to hang up
Susan "Just confirming tall and thin and between size 2 and 8"
Greta: "Exactly"

PART TWO: THE NEXT MORNING I had to telephone Greta to tell Greta I printed out the definitions for the computer to give to her.

Susan: "Don't get mad at me, but you said you think I am tall and thin and between size 2 and 8"
Greta:" Yes, I have something to ask you but you wont get insulted"
Susan: "I don't think so"
Greta: "My friend asked me if I wanted a few pairs of pants of hers
Susan: "No thanks, but you think I am tall and thin and between size 2 and 8"
Greta:" Yes and that is what the pants are"
Susan: "Why what size are the pants"
Greta: "No I am not telling you you said no for the pants so I will donate them. My friend told me she gained a few pounds and she wanted to know if I wanted the pants, but they are too long on me and a little big and you are in the middle"
Susan: "But you think I am tall and thin and between size 2 and 8"
Greta: For the 16 thousand time yes"

SO HOW WOULD YOU INTERPRET "THE PANTS ARE BIG ON ME. AND "but they are too long on me and a little big and you are in the middle" KEEP IN MIND Greta IS SHORT

UPDATE:
Let me run this by you and you tell me what you think. I ran into Greta at a store after the above incident.

Susan: "Greta I didn't like the fact that you criticized that I dresses conservatively."
Greta" I wasn't criticizing and I do not care how you dress, and I have many friends that dress conservatively. And when I worked I dressed conservatively.
Susan: "Oh"
Greta "You are always asking me am I thin, so I was saying that each manufacturer makes clothes differently so you cannot go by size, Remember when I told you that I worked for manufacturers I would see them put large sizes on small garments and vice-a-versa in order to meet their quotas."
Susan: "Yes"
Greta "Well that's what I was talking about. And you always want people to reassure you that you are thin, but sometimes if you wear a clothing item that is not fitted then you will look bigger, and you are so hung up on looking and being thin"
Susan "You were not talking about me, but you were talking in general"
Greta said "Yes, exactly"
Greta "That is why I said there is a cute little shape under there"
Susan "I like the way I dress and the way everything fits me"

(JUST A POSTSCRIPT: KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERY ONE ALWAYS TELL ME I DRESS BEAUTIFULLY AND CHIC AND ELEGANT AND SHOULD WORK IN FASHION

Then we both shopped a little more and then
I confronted her one more time "Tall and thin"
Greta said "Yes"

THAT NIGHT: I called Greta
Susan: "Ok you said tall and thin but what did you mean when you said 'there is a cute little shape under there'"
Greta said "You are always asking me if you are thin"
When they were about to hang up Susan said last confirmation "Tall and thin" and she said "Yes, but you know you are bordering on anorexia" -

If you were me would you accept the fact that Greta thinks I am tall and thin and her explanation of what she meant by average

Back