need real answers

L

lover454

How about this. If I do a spell that keeps all the employees at these six 99 cent stores and the owners also own the store but they convert these stores into something else that is not a 99 cent store can you please give me a spell.

I just want these six stores to NOT be in easy reach of me. I dont want to have any temptation.

It is a win-win situation if I do the above spell OR even a spell to make them move an hour away. I said I would do a spell to keep these employees as employees of whatever type of store takes over and the owner would still be in business but an hour away. And besides these owners are either corporations or men/women who have ten other stores.

SO PLEASE PUT ASIDE YOUR FEELINGS AND HELP ME. PLEASE.

How about this. If I do a spell that keeps all the employees at these six 99 cent stores and the owners also own the store but they convert these stores into something else that is not a 99 cent store can you please give me a spell.

I just want these six stores to NOT be in easy reach of me. I dont want to have any temptation.

It is a win-win situation if I do the above spell OR even a spell to make them move an hour away. I said I would do a spell to keep these employees as employees of whatever type of store takes over and the owner would still be in business but an hour away. And besides these owners are either corporations or men/women who have ten other stores.

You have to convince yourself there is nothing in there to tempt you. Picture them as coffee shops and such if necessary. Conquer yourself, and you free yourself.

The absolute best help I can give you is for you to quit being reliant on spells.

Stand up for yourself, realize your desire to go in these stores has nothing to do with the stores and everything to do with you.

If you continue down the path we've seen here, you are headed for a lifetime of requesting others to help you with spells to get yet others more to do something for you.

When the solution is not with us or them....

Like the homeless man who said to the preacher...."Sister I'm here to be saved" to which she told him..."Well you've come to the wrong place, in this church we teach you to save yourself"

Lover454 , I am sure there are few coffee places where you live. You can walk or drive past the 99 cent stores to get to the store or cafe that will serve you some coffee. When I was a kid , people used percolators , they had these in there homes . My drink is iced tea , and dont drink much coffee. You might cast a spell for a micro wave oven and some instant coffee ,or an expresso mch. desert rat

Back