new

kind

Reaction score
salam,
I m muslim just visited forum liked its environment and interested to post.:)

located between 23 and 37 degrees latitude North and 61 and 76 degrees longitude East.

thanks ISPF for welcome.:)

kind said:
located between 23 and 37 degrees latitude North and 61 and 76 degrees longitude East.
Kind,
Greetings to you for a happy Ramzan in Pakistan! :)

Zdrastvuitsye, hola, shalom, salaam, Dia dhuit, namastar ji, hej, konnichiwa, squeak, meow, :wave: kind. Hope your Ramadan is peaceful and quiet. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

"Greetings to you for a happy Ramzan in Pakistan"

thanks !.yeah I m from PAKISTAN.Have u got from latitude and longitude???

thanks (shookria) to all for welcoming me.
BTW,I liked peaceful environment of this forum ..i was initially surprised if ppl can really discuss religion in friendly and peaceful way without hurting others.Credit to administration and members:)

Last edited:
kind said:
"Greetings to you for a happy Ramzan in Pakistan"

thanks !.yeah I m from PAKISTAN.Have u got from latitude and longitude???

thanks (shookria) to all for welcoming me.
BTW,I liked peaceful environment of this forum ..i was initially surprised if ppl can really discuss religion in friendly and peaceful way without hurting others.Credit to administration and members:)
Kind:
Well.... I have a rough idea of the longitude and latitude of my country and they are close to what you had given for your location... so I took a guess ... I am your geographical neighbour on the right - from India - and I think we can co-exist peacefully in this virtual world!
icon12.gif

kind said:
I liked peaceful environment of this forum ..i was initially surprised if ppl can really discuss religion in friendly and peaceful way without hurting others.Credit to administration and members:)
Blame the members for that. :)

"I am your geographical neighbour on the right - from India - and I think we can co-exist peacefully in this virtual world"

neighbour Indogene,
yes yes i agree in virtual world we can mutually exist
but in real world only two nation theory can exist. :D

Back