Muslims who relate to Baha'is threatened...

arthra

Baha'i
Reaction score
Apparently Muslims in Iran who have Baha'i relatives or know Baha'is are being scrutinized and subjected to threats...

An informed source told the HRANA reporter: “The Ministry of Information alternately summons and interrogates Muslim individuals who have some sort of relation with Baha’i citizens. These interrogations last between 5 and 7 hours; so far, 20 individuals have been in 35 interrogation sessions. These proceedings started on November 17th. The latest case was today (Saturday) – today two more people were summoned for interrogations to be held next week.

This source also stated: “The individuals who have been summoned are subjected to insults, humiliation and threats, and are told that they are not allowed to associate or have any business dealings with Baha’is. These individuals are between the ages of 20 and 64, and have been subjected to these pressures because they have relations with one or two Baha’i families.”

From

Ministry of Information Pressures Muslim Citizens for Relations with Baha?is - Iran Press Watch

Back