Spirit or Psyche of hair!

Chansz

Reaction score
7/6/17

I'm 24 years old. At this point, I don't know where else to turn. I've read countless books trying to find an answer from the Bible, Torah, Kabbalah, Nag Hammadi, Gnostics, Zohar, Midrash, you name it! Before Nov. 2016, I knew nothing about Christ, never went to church, never any religious beliefs, nothing. I literally went to bed one night and woke up the next morning just knowing things, random things, putting scientific equations together to prove in his existence. I know that what I'm about to say may seem a little crazy or unrealistic, trust me, I'd probably think the same. A week before Christmas I was asked a question from a friend concerning Christ. He asked me to choose between Christ and something else and I chose Christ. The minute I made my choice, my body felt weird, my head started to beat, my ears began closing in and out, my legs felt weak, and I couldn't hear him speaking anymore. A couple minutes later my son said to me "Mommy you have nails in your hands." And he began to cry and he kept saying "Mommy you look different." That was the night Christ saved me. That is not the reason for this post though. The day after I was saved a spirit of hair or psyche of hair formed over my eyes. Of course I am the only one who can see which makes it a little bit difficult to explain but it hasn't gone away. It's with me at all times and I don't know what it is or why I can see it. I know it's not something harmful or bad, I'm just trying to find out what exactly does this mean and why is it there. I'm reaching out now because I've tried searching, I've involved other qualified people in my search and we just can't figure it out. If anyone has information, please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless,

Some will want to shoot me for this.

If you had dizziness, weakness, head beating, 7/8 months ago...and vision has been effected since.

We can hope/believe it is the holy spirit...but please get a checkup and tell all this to your doctor. Let him give you a clear bill of health and continue on your studies.

Some will want to shoot me for this.

If you had dizziness, weakness, head beating, 7/8 months ago...and vision has been effected since.

We can hope/believe it is the holy spirit...but please get a checkup and tell all this to your doctor. Let him give you a clear bill of health and continue on your studies.
I definitely have check ups regularly.. my health is not the issue.

Thanks appreciate it

Back