Recent translations of Baha'i Writings:

arthra

Baha'i
Reaction score
One of the exciting things about being a Baha'i are the new translations of the Writings that occur from time to time and recently the Baha'i Reference Library is featuring a section for recently translated Writings from Farsi and Arabic into English. They can be accessed at

Recent Additions – Authoritative Writings and Guidance | Bahá’í Reference Library

Recent Additions
Writings of Bahá’u’lláh
Writings and Talks of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Compilations

Some examples:

Extract from a Tablet of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

"Shouldst thou recite any of the revealed prayers, and seek assistance from God with thy face turned towards Him, and implore Him with devotion and fervour, thy need will be answered."

(Additional Tablets, Extracts and Talks)
www.bahai.org/r/008868127

A Tablet of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

"O flame of the love of God! The ray must shed light and the sun must rise; the full moon must shine and the star must gleam. Since thou art a ray, beseech thou the Lord to enable thee to give illumination and enlightenment, to brighten the horizons and to consume the world with the fire of the love of God. I hope that thou mayest attain such a station, nay, surpass it. Upon thee be His glory."

(Additional Tablets, Extracts and Talks)
www.bahai.org/r/212777091

Last edited:
Another example of a newly translated prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah:

"He is the Peerless!

"Praise be unto Thee, O Lord my God! I beseech Thee by Thy Most Exalted Name in the Tabernacle of effulgent splendour, and by Thy Most Sublime Word in the Dominion of transcendent glory, to protect this servant, who hath enjoyed companionship with Thee, hearkened unto the accents of Thy voice and recognized Thy proof. Vouchsafe, then, unto him the good of both this world and the next, and grant unto him the station of righteousness in Thy presence, that his feet may not slip from Thine all-glorious and most exalted path."

—Bahá’u’lláh

Back