A media information guide available on Baha'i Faith:

arthra

Baha'i
Reaction score
For those interested there is a media guide online available on the Baha'i Faith.

The site:

https://news.bahai.org/media-information/style-guide

I'll provide some examples from the site:

Style guide and glossary
‘Abdu’l-Bahá (1844-1921) – The son of Bahá’u’lláh who was the head of the Bahá’í Faith from 1892 to 1921. Bahá’u’lláh in His will had designated ‘Abdu’l-Bahá as His successor. ‘Abdu’l-Bahá occupies a special station as the authoritative interpreter of the writings of Bahá’u’lláh and as the perfect example of how a Bahá’í should live. ‘Abdu’l-Bahá traveled widely through Europe and North America from 1911-1913, explaining his Father’s teachings in talks, interviews, and addresses at universities, churches, temples, synagogues, and missions for the poor. (Bahá’ís capitalize pronouns – for example, “He” – that refers to ‘Abdu’l-Bahá out of respect for his special station. Such pronouns are not capitalized in this guide in deference to international journalistic style and also to avoid confusion with Bahá’u’lláh and the Báb, who are considered to be divine Prophets.) For more information, see Bahai.org.

Photographs are also available:

8169.jpg

In Acre in northern Israel, a former prison city of the Ottoman Empire, the barracks where Bahá’u’lláh was imprisoned starting in 1868.

Download image (2100 x 1632 pixels)

Back