Why things are going bad?

juice

Curious Seeker
Reaction score
The reason I ask this question is because there is no way to truly prevent or prepare for uncertain event's.
Take me for a example, I use to believe in the religious routine of reading the Bible and praying, almost begging for something just to be let down.
I'm homeless, but don't let that make me seem bitter. It stems from seeking the help I need and getting denied it.

I want to know why churches literally turn their backs on those who are trying to get back up and stand up for themselves? It's like they trying to indoctrinate you at your lowest point in life.

The time when you need it the most no one is around to offer even a word of encouragement; it's more of a ridicule and criticism than a point in the right direction to go. No one cares because of the past interaction with a homeless person some mess it up for those who are truly suffering.
As I end it here, I'm not going to play it innocent like I offered help when I can help, but I just walked on because
of what I seen or heard.

I am truly sorry about your circumstances, however, I am happy you are taking control of your life and I hope you find the help and assistance you desire.

The reason I ask this question is because there is no way to truly prevent or prepare for uncertain event's.
Take me for a example, I use to believe in the religious routine of reading the Bible and praying, almost begging for something just to be let down.
I'm homeless, but don't let that make me seem bitter. It stems from seeking the help I need and getting denied it.

I want to know why churches literally turn their backs on those who are trying to get back up and stand up for themselves? It's like they trying to indoctrinate you at your lowest point in life.

The time when you need it the most no one is around to offer even a word of encouragement; it's more of a ridicule and criticism than a point in the right direction to go. No one cares because of the past interaction with a homeless person some mess it up for those who are truly suffering.
As I end it here, I'm not going to play it innocent like I offered help when I can help, but I just walked on because
of what I seen or heard.

But you are here reporting your situation and we are also here reading and responding (helping, hopefully). So how can you say no one cares or no one is around to help and offer back up? Maybe you are not receiving the help you seek from the same avenues you expect. But help and support and kindness and concern may come from unexpected sources such as this one. You need not feel alone or left out. We are all in this together.

of what I seen or heard.

Where I live, churches constantly and insistently aid the homeless, sometimes to the detriment to the community because the churches make no distinction between the responsible homeless and the criminal homeless. They help both elements, which ultimately is quite irresponsible inasmuch as the criminals receive the same help as the law-abiding homeless. There is no way that churches can tell who among their homeless charges are criminals and those who are not. By and large in my town the churches join with any number of social aid groups to assist the homeless. I am sorry about your experience of heartless cities and churches. But it's not like that everywhere.

It stems from seeking the help I need and getting denied it ... those who are trying to get back up and stand up for themselves? I
I wonder what you want them to give you @juice? Money, work, shelter? Have you asked anyone there for work? I quite understand that the further down you get, the harder it gets to get back up. Catch 22.

You are in a difficult position: but it has to start with finding some sort of paid work?

Even for just one day, it will put a bit of money in your pocket, and give you confidence to work another day?

But I will say no more

Last edited:
Back