Easter

KnowSelf

Reaction score
Easter remains an important time of the year for me. My family celebrated Easter as a revered Christian holiday in the same fortitude as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Easter is recognized by Christian faith as the time in which Jesus overcame death (sin) to join His Father, God, in heaven. Christians believe the only way to know God, that is to be chosen by God as His adopted children into the Kingdom of Heaven and to fight alongside God to defeat Satan and reclaim the world from sin.

I surrendered myself to Jesus March 2005 and later baptized. For a large part of my life I thought I was a Christian simply because I was baptized at age six.I was mistaken based on the true meaning of baptism and altered lifestyle.

It is not easy becoming a Christian and yet exceedingly simple once you are called by God. The most difficult for me was surrounding myself by faith that God is there for me. Jesus plays a pivotal roll in preparing you to meet God by forgiveness of all sin, past, present and future, only then does God accept you as His own.

I battled mental illness for 34 years until March 2005 when I surrendered by faith that Jesus would make me whole again. Life is a process, however, God gave me the right tools to understand how to reclaim my life and I did.

Last night the number 21 was throughout my dreams. The number signifies both good and cautious messages .

Cautions may include omitting several audiobook titles from library

Back