New Amazing Revelation of God!

L.Tuenis

Reaction score
No one has to lose faith to God any more!... We KNOW now for sure that our Lord Jesus Christ exists and is alive, through recent Amazing Christian News! An "atom bomb like" study with hard scientific evidence proves it

The Holy Spirit, in the Station of Christ, as shown to the world by Jesus, can never be killed.

Regards Tony

No one has to lose faith to God any more!... We KNOW now for sure that our Lord Jesus Christ exists and is alive, through recent Amazing Christian News! An "atom bomb like" study with hard scientific evidence proves it
Hate to break it to you, but a newspaper is not in the classification of "hard scientific facts." I honestly don't know what else to say at this point.

Hate to break it to you, but a newspaper is not in the classification of "hard scientific facts." I honestly don't know what else to say at this point.

Source: Encyclopedia "Conservapedia"

• The publication ("God's letters")[68] is about a man who in 2001 recorded a vision, which contained 132 capital letters of the Greek alphabet that created a quadrangular shape 11 to 12. A study revealed that the text is readable in 115 different ways in the ancient Greek language and parallel it encloses depictions and symbols. Besides, it can be simultaneously deciphered mathematically. The whole process of the deciphering shows off an unbreakable mathematical, geometrical and theological coherence which in the end presents 10 big revealing texts. The vision-text, which has as its principal symbol the crucifix of Jesus Christ, turned out to be the Contemporary Revelation.
  • The German edition of that study ("Der Logos - Der Gottes Beweis"[69]), is published by the same Protestant publisher who also publishes the renowned "German biographical encyclopaedia covering persons related to the history of the Church".[70] And it is broadly accepted by German Christian communities who also represent it through their bookstores.[71][72] Furthermore, the book is registered in the "Index Theologicus"[73] of the University of Tübingen and in other university libraries.[74][75]

Careful with the association with that encyclopedia: The publisher, "Verlag Traugott Bautz", also has a self-publishing offering.

The lack of editing and professional translation shows in the title already: A German native speaker would form a compound word of "Gottes Beweis" rather than leaving the words apart. To illustrate, if the Book were a translation from German, and the title in English read, "The Godsproof", it vould now ze translator's homeland betray, no?

I live in Germany. While I am not a Christian, and have no close contact with the Christian community here, I think I would have noticed if German Churches "broadly accepted" this book.

Last edited:
Careful with the association with that encyclopedia: The publisher, "Verlag Traugott Bautz", also has a self-publishing offering.

The lack of editing and professional translation shows in the title already: A German native speaker would form a compound word of "Gottes Beweis" rather than leaving the words apart. To illustrate, if the Book were a translation from German, and the title in English read, "The Godsproof", it vould now ze translator's homeland betray, no?

I live in Germany. While I am not a Christian, and have no close contact with the Christian community here, I think I would have noticed if German Churches "broadly accepted" this book.

Obviously you're talking about the book "Der Logos - Der Gottes Beweis", which is the most popular book of the publications "Verlag Traugott Bautz" (Entdecken Sie die Bücher der Sammlung Theologie | AbeBooks: Verlag Traugott B... ) ...

That's the one you referred to.

Badly translated, and I've yet to come across a German Christian who would confirm your claims about its popularity hereabouts.

Back