A joyful Advent, to those who celebrate!

Cino

Big Love! (Atheist mystic)
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Since I missed it by a week, I wish you all the more a joyful time anticipating good things to come true.

For those who celebrate the advent....what is it to you?

To me... It is counting the omer, it is contemplating Kwanzaa, it is any consideration given over time of self.exploration and examination.

In this case we contemplate hope, faith, love, and joy...a march toward the only begotten to be repeatedly begotten born within you again.

I feel in every religion we are.given the chance thru introspection to realize we are the one.

For those who celebrate the advent....what is it to you?

To me... It is counting the omer, it is contemplating Kwanzaa, it is any consideration given over time of self.exploration and examination.

In this case we contemplate hope, faith, love, and joy...a march toward the only begotten to be repeatedly begotten born within you again.

I feel in every religion we are.given the chance thru introspection to realize we are the one.

As odd as it might sound, the Christmas season has always felt more like a celebration of family for me, especially when we put the nativity scene on.

It's that time of the year where I usually get to see everyone and spend time with them, draped in a wintery or religious aesthetic. Even when we're all in different states, we still sync up our advent calendars and might have a short phone call where we (poorly) sing a favorite Christmas song together or talk about a Christmas movie we agreed to both watch that day.

Back