Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret

Base12

Reaction score
The following image is from...

"The Book of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1884)"

A free version may be found here...

The book of the ancient and accepted Scottish rite of freemasonry : containing instructions in all the degrees from the third to the thirty-third, and last degree of the rite : together with ceremonies of inauguration ... etc. : McClenachan, Charles Thompson : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

bookofancientac00mcc_0489b.jpg

I am interested in what others think of it, and what their interpretation might be.

I will post my interpretation in a few days when I have time.

The following image is from...

"The Book of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1884)"

My Grandfather, a Naval officer, was a very high ranking freemason. Even his tomb is placed in an exclusive position in the churchyard!
Institutions that practise exclusion haven't gained a good name.

The old yachting and golf and other clubs have only offered membership to freemasons before now, and may still do.
The very fact that freemasonry has been a secret society can tell it all, I think.

My father shunned it, much to my grandfather's displeasure.
He said to me, 'If you want to be able to have any real respect for yourself, do it alone, do it yourself!'

The Charities Commission excluded the Freemasons from charitable status about 15-20 years ago, although I do not know what the position is now.

The old yachting and golf and other clubs have only offered membership to freemasons before now, and may still do.
The very fact that freemasonry has been a secret society can tell it all, I think.

The tendency to exclude non-members is not unique to Yacht Clubs. It sucks, but it sucks everywhere, IMO.

The secrecy regarding initiatory knowledge and rituals may look sinister, but then you also posted a link to a book containing all the secrets, so that didn't work out in the long run.

The snobby social club aspect aside, I can see how the oaths of secrecy can create a safe space for members to participate in activities which may not meet broad social acceptance.

Take the BDSM scene as an example. Nothing illegal, nothing sinister, consensual adults doing things they're into - but without the confidentiality ("secrecy"), it would probably not be possible for most of that scene to participate. Of course it would still suck if they took over a yacht club and then only admitted people to the club who were into BDSM.

Interesting topic!

The tendency to exclude non-members is not unique to Yacht Clubs. It sucks, but it sucks everywhere, IMO.

The secrecy regarding initiatory knowledge and rituals may look sinister, but then you also posted a link to a book containing all the secrets, so that didn't work out in the long run.

The snobby social club aspect aside, I can see how the oaths of secrecy can create a safe space for members to participate in activities which may not meet broad social acceptance.

Take the BDSM scene as an example. Nothing illegal, nothing sinister, consensual adults doing things they're into - but without the confidentiality ("secrecy"), it would probably not be possible for most of that scene to participate. Of course it would still suck if they took over a yacht club and then only admitted people to the club who were into BDSM.

Interesting topic!
I didn't write the op nor post any links, Cino, but yes, I recognise that jobs, careers, military commissions, contracts and more were available to those who were 'in', and the church here was riddled with it.

I don't know what the position is now. The young are making their way through IT and I hope they desert such institutions.

My Grandfather, a Naval officer, was a very high ranking freemason. Even his tomb is placed in an exclusive position in the churchyard!

My father shunned it, much to my grandfather's displeasure.
He said to me, 'If you want to be able to have any real respect for yourself, do it alone, do it yourself!'

The Charities Commission excluded the Freemasons from charitable status about 15-20 years ago, although I do not know what the position is now.

My paternal grandfather was a Scottish Rite Freemason. There was nothing honorable about that man. He was a drunkard and a wife-beater, but his charisma carried him to the top of the boys' club. He held at least a 31st degree.

In my opinion, I think his existence demonstrates how vapid Masonry actually is. Any institution that rewards people like that has shown that their opinion on "moral character" is completely meaningless.

I don't have anything against Freemasonry, per se, and I certainly wouldn't make blanket generalizations about Masons as a whole. I just don't give their claim of esoteric wisdom any stock. The older I get, the more I realize that genuine wisdom has existed since before written history. Sages are just relearning the same lessons that Buddha spoke about, that Jesus gave parables on, that ancient Greek philosophers defended, that Arabic theologians developed complex scientific and mathematical arguments to prove, etc.

The Grand Lodge does not have anything unique or special enough for its claims to elitism.

Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting. :cool:

I have to go to work, but I wanted to take a moment to share part of my interpretation.

I believe the image in the OP represents a Biblical Encampment, much like the ones we find the Old Testament...

Encampment.jpg

The above image shows the Tabernacle in the Wilderness surrounded by the Twelve Tribes. Note the various flags representing each Tribe.

The Most Holy Place is in the center. X marks the spot so to speak. That is where the Messiah dwells and communicates with the outside world.

Now compare it to the image in the OP...

bookofancientac00mcc_0489b.jpg

I will be back soon with more.

OK, I am back with more.

The Key to decoding the image has to do with the number of Tribes. In the Wilderness Encampment, there were twelve Tribes surrounding the center. The center being the Levite Priests.

If we look at the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret image, we find that there are only nine encampments surrounding the center. This tells us that we are not looking at the encampment of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We are looking at an imposter! Can we reverse engineer who the imposter is? I believe we can.

The High Priest that enters into the Most Holy Place ultimately represents Jesus in Christian teachings. The High Priest was decorated with twelve gemstones. All we need to do is find out what gemstones the imposter wears and see if it matches the Masonic symbolism. Once we do that, we have found our Man.

Here we go...

Ezekiel 28:13
"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

Looks like we may have found a match. The above verse is in reference to the infamous Lucifer. Look at all of those gemstones he wears. Let us now count them...

1) Sardius
2) Topaz
3) Diamond
4) Beryl
5) Onyx
6) Jasper
7) Sapphire
8) Emerald
9) Carbuncle

Ah ha!!! Just as I suspected. Lucifer is covered in nine gemstones... the same as the number of Encampments in the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret image. There is more evidence of course, but you get the idea. We now know what the 'Royal Secret' is.

The God of Freemasonry is none other than Lucifer!

But wait... what about the Gold? Gold is the TENTH element that Lucifer was covered with. Where is the tenth Encampment?

What is the Roman Numeral for 10? X marks the spot! Go back and look. The Golden Child is the Messiah at the center, in the Most Holy Place.

The Golden Child of Freemasonry is Lucifer...

Nonagon.jpg

It is said that Lucifer will one day rise out of the Pit to bring Order from the Chaos that will soon arrive on the Earth...

sr_33rd_degree_jewel_1.jpg

According to the Book of Revelation, Lucifer will bring 1/3 of the Angels with him...

Morals_and_Dogma_eagle.jpg

Stars = Angels. How many are there? 32. The Eagle makes 33-1/3...

Revelation 12:4
"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

:eek:

Anyhoo. That is my interpretation of the

Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret

image.

The God of Freemasonry is none other than Lucifer!

...but it isn't? Freemasonry spawned out of the Knights Hospitaller, a Catholic order, and their main themes center around Christian Cabala. They view themselves as the builders of the Third Temple, a reflection of Heaven on earth, awaiting Christ's second coming.

Luciferians certainly aren't banned from becoming Masons, although most of them belong to the Blue Lodge with a lot of people from other religious faiths such as Hindus, Jews, Muslims, and Pagans. They probably could join the Scottish Rite, too, but I kind of doubt they would be comfortable going very far in it due to its heavy Christian themes.

There are a few Luciferian Pseudo-Masonic Orders, though, such as the Fraternitas Saturni, Dragon Rouge, or the Neo-Luciferian Church, though, and Ben Kadosh did try to make a Luciferian form of Freemasonry, although he never got very far.

I expect that there are many good, lawful, peaceful, decent freemasons.
It's just a fact that I cannot remember knowing any.
I've been approached several times over the years and have known many, and they just didn't impress me at all.
Enough.........

...but it isn't? Freemasonry spawned out of the Knights Hospitaller, a Catholic order, and their main themes center around Christian Cabala. They view themselves as the builders of the Third Temple, a reflection of Heaven on earth, awaiting Christ's second coming.

Luciferians certainly aren't banned from becoming Masons, although most of them belong to the Blue Lodge with a lot of people from other religious faiths such as Hindus, Jews, Muslims, and Pagans. They probably could join the Scottish Rite, too, but I kind of doubt they would be comfortable going very far in it due to its heavy Christian themes.

There are a few Luciferian Pseudo-Masonic Orders, though, such as the Fraternitas Saturni, Dragon Rouge, or the Neo-Luciferian Church, though, and Ben Kadosh did try to make a Luciferian form of Freemasonry, although he never got very far.
You tempted me to post again! :)
If any of these did build a third temple, and If Jesus did come amongst them, then I feel sure that he would lay waste to it, just like he did to the other one. :)

Is freemasonry exclusive?

I mean it is a club, but who does it exclude?

There are black lodges, there is eastern star?

I have always seen it as any club...with common knowledge and a goal. To me it could be any religious organization, or union with apprenticeship and training and a goal of working together for a common goal.

Is freemasonry exclusive?

I mean it is a club, but who does it exclude?

There are black lodges, there is eastern star?

I have always seen it as any club...with common knowledge and a goal. To me it could be any religious organization, or union with apprenticeship and training and a goal of working together for a common goal.

You have to be a cishet male for the most part and, for some older lodges, your father also had to be a Freemason to get in.

Last edited:
You tempted me to post again! :)
If any of these did build a third temple, and If Jesus did come amongst them, then I feel sure that he would lay waste to it, just like he did to the other one. :)

I think Jesus would probably dig Freemasonry just because they essentially bow to him, but I imagine his takeover of it wouldn't be peaceful. This is the guy that had his followers sell all of their belongings and threatened them with hellfire for questioning or disobeying him, while claiming to be the messiah and a spokesman for God.

He comes across like an ancient Vissarion or Kenneth Copeland to me. I think he'd love the power.

I think Jesus would probably dig Freemasonry just because they essentially bow to him, but I imagine his takeover of it wouldn't be peaceful. This is the guy that had his followers sell all of their belongings and threatened them with hellfire for questioning or disobeying him, while claiming to be the messiah and a spokesman for God.

He comes across like an ancient Vissarion or Kenneth Copeland to me. I think he'd love the power.
OK..... but I perceive him differently to that.
I just think that he felt very angry about excessive wealth in a land where there was excessive poverty.
He didn't think that folks needed more than themselves. :)

Back