Modi's gifts to Biden (Dasha Danam)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru.
Reaction score
Ten gifts and their significance:
(On completion of a 1,000 full moons in his life (which President Biden will do soon)

PM's gifts to 80-yr-old Biden include traditional 'Das Danams'
Prime Minister Modi gave President Biden the unique sandalwood box sourced from Mysore with intricately carved flora and fauna patterns and handcrafted by a master craftsman from Jaipur during an intimate dinner at the White House on Wednesday.
www.rediff.com

ps: I have seen 1005 full moons.

• Love
Reactions: RJM
ps: I have seen 1005 full moons.
But no box for you?

Ah well, please accept this one from me

box.png

Last edited:
But no box for you?
Ah well, please accept this one from me

View attachment 3442
What is in this box? Papers from your waste paper basket. It is not likely to have a 7-cart green diamond (my wife complains that I never gave her any such gift). How could I give her a gift, she controlled all money and does it even now. When she mentions it, I say go and buy anything you want with Rupees 200,000. This is a joke in the family. Any occasion, and I am ready with my 200,000 (That is USD 2,500).

What is in this box? Papers from your waste paper basket. It is not likely to have a 7-cart green diamond
Sorry.

But if you look inside you'll find a six pack of beer

Last edited:
Yeah, early morning, Brahma Muhurta, that is my preferred timing. Who knows if there will be a dawn!
As they say in Sanskrit, "Shubhasya Sheeghram", do what is good without any delay. :)

I hope your wife doesn't think I encourage it?

I do care for my wife, but am not afraid to cross the line at times. That is like what I do in religion too. :)

Last edited:
I do care for my wife, but am not afraid to cross the line at times. That is like what I do in religion too. :)
Ok-- as long as she doesn't think I'm a bad influence

200w.gif

Last edited:
Back