Visual Examples of Prophecy fulfilled from Abrahamic Revelations.

Tony Bristow-Stagg

One Planet One People Please
Reaction score
This could be in Abrahamic discussions, but Baha'is are yet to be represented. This OP will post and discuss visual examples of fulfilled prophecy from mostly the Bible, but may include the Quran and Traditions

FB_IMG_1689205548882.jpg

The translation is

Isaiah 60:1 "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you"

This house built by a German Templer on Ben Gurian Avenue, Haifa, Mt Carmel, who had moved to the Holy Land expecting the imminent return of Christ.

Baha'u'llah (Translated "The Glory of the LORD), who was exiled to Akka, visited Mt Carmel, pitched His tent and pointed out the Location where the Shrine of the Bab would be erected. Baha'u'llah visited the Templers on Mt Carmel.

Eventually, this brought the fullfillment of many more Prophecies that can be shown in picture.

Isaiah 2.2.jpg

Happy to discuss. I will post more.

Regards Tony

The Bible also offers the Path that the "Glory of God" would take, this is another example of Prophecy Fulfilled indicated on a Map.

Micah 7.12.jpg.opt930x659o0,0s930x659.jpg

Regards Tony

The Bible talks of a "New Jerusalem". Jerusalem means "Abode of Peace". One can conclude that at the end of ages a new "Abode of Peace" will be what we need to look for, as the former may not be a place of peace any longer, but a place of conflict.

The law will go out from Zion from the Mountain of the Lord, the one all Nations flow up (the pathway up to the Shrine of the Bab can be seen in the background), the one where God has raised the "Universal House of Justice".

Isaiah 2.3.jpg.opt930x629o0,0s930x629.jpg

Regards Tony

I have collected Prophecy from the Bible and tried to lay it out in a meaningful manner, the next series of pictures is trying to impart a logical sequence to understand prophecy.
1844 Baha_Page_1.jpg

1844 Baha_Page_2.jpg

1844 Baha_Page_3.jpg

This could be in Abrahamic discussions, but Baha'is are yet to be represented. This OP will post and discuss visual examples of fulfilled prophecy from mostly the Bible, but may include the Quran and Traditions

View attachment 3471
The translation is

Isaiah 60:1 "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you"

This house built by a German Templer on Ben Gurian Avenue, Haifa, Mt Carmel, who had moved to the Holy Land expecting the imminent return of Christ.

Baha'u'llah (Translated "The Glory of the LORD), who was exiled to Akka, visited Mt Carmel, pitched His tent and pointed out the Location where the Shrine of the Bab would be erected. Baha'u'llah visited the Templers on Mt Carmel.

Eventually, this brought the fullfillment of many more Prophecies that can be shown in picture.

View attachment 3472

Regards Tony
Isaiah 2:1 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:

2 In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and ALL nations will stream to it.
3 Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore

Fulfilled? How? Is the war between Russia and the Ukraine over? Did God settle their dispute? I know plenty of nations are training for war.
Fulfilled? Not even close!

Isaiah 2:1 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:

2 In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and ALL nations will stream to it.
3 Many peoples will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore

Fulfilled? How? Is the war between Russia and the Ukraine over? Did God settle their dispute? I know plenty of nations are training for war.
Fulfilled? Not even close!
Thank you for joining the discussion and the questions I will give my thoughts on. There is no official Baha'i opinions on these matters.

Firstly about All Nations. The picture of the Shrine of the Bab, is a photo that has representation of all Nations, in National dress, streaming up the Mountain. This also happens every 5 years when the Universal House of Justice is elected. Representation of all the Nations of the earth attend the election and do this walk up the Mountain of the Lord.

As for verse 4, we are still in the unfoldment of this Prophecy. The judgement has been made against all Nations. This requires reference to many Tablets Baha'u'llah sent to the Rulers of Humanity and the judgement made against them for their neglect to respond to the Message.

The Summons of the Lord of Hosts is the start of the fulfillment of this Prophecy.

Those that choose to follow what Baha'u'llah has offered have commence the Fulfillment of this prophecy.

The rejection of the Most Great Peace, means this Biblical Prophecy will now be fulfilled after the Lesser Peace. That is the great thing about Biblical Prophecy, it appears it is timeless and mapping the growth of humanity in their spiritual growth and maturity.

Remember, this is a discussion and I am happy to answer aspects you would like cleared up. I am happy to agree to disagree.

Regards Tony

So it's a representation of a fulfillment, but not an actual fulfillment? Is that what you are saying? I have some close relatives who are Baha'i and have never heard them say that this was fulfilled. Hence, that's probably why you said there isn't an official Baha'i opinion on the matter. But the main message I ever hear from Baha'i followers is one of unity. So I think we'd both agree that we can't wait to see the day that war no longer exists or that the entire world can just go up and meet God whenever they want to.

So it's a representation of a fulfillment, but not an actual fulfillment? Is that what you are saying? I have some close relatives who are Baha'i and have never heard them say that this was fulfilled. Hence, that's probably why you said there isn't an official Baha'i opinion on the matter. But the main message I ever hear from Baha'i followers is one of unity. So I think we'd both agree that we can't wait to see the day that war no longer exists or that the entire world can just go up and meet God whenever they want to.
Firstly, yes may the most great peace come. That will be a distant future, what we now need is the Lesser Peace. (That is also given in prophecy)

From what I understand the declaration of the Bab opened the age of the fulfillment of Prophecy, the Word releases the potential of the age which was the Glory of God, the Day of God.

It is never an instantaneous unfoldment, that many await and have still expected.

This is from Baha'u'llah, I have put in Bold the relevant statement.

"The time foreordained unto the peoples and kindreds of the earth is now come. The promises of God, as recorded in the holy Scriptures, have all been fulfilled. Out of Zion hath gone forth the Law of God, and Jerusalem, and the hills and land thereof, are filled with the glory of His Revelation. Happy is the man that pondereth in his heart that which hath been revealed in the Books of God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Meditate upon this, O ye beloved of God, and let your ears be attentive unto His Word, so that ye may, by His grace and mercy, drink your fill from the crystal waters of constancy, and become as steadfast and immovable as the mountain in His Cause.​
In the Book of Isaiah it is written: "Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His majesty." No man that meditateth upon this verse can fail to recognize the greatness of this Cause, or doubt the exalted character of this Day ñ the Day of God Himself. This same verse is followed by these words: "And the Lord alone shall be exalted in that Day." This is the Day which the Pen of the Most High hath glorified in all the holy Scriptures. There is no verse in them that doth not declare the glory of His holy Name, and no Book that doth not testify unto the loftiness of this most exalted theme. Were We to make mention of all that hath been revealed in these heavenly Books and holy Scriptures concerning this Revelation, this Tablet would assume impossible dimensions. It is incumbent in this Day, upon every man to place his whole trust in the manifold bounties of God, and arise to disseminate, with the utmost wisdom, the verities of His Cause. Then, and only then, will the whole earth be enveloped with the morning light of His Revelation."

There is a lot written on this, it requires one to pursue the many thoughts given on this topic, especially the warning of what the consequences of rejecting the most great peace would bring upon humanity.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

View attachment 3471
The translation is

View attachment 3472

Regards Tony
Many "Houses" have been built on a "Mountain of the Lord". Al Aksa would fulfill this as well. But the last days have been announced many times, but nobody knows except God.

Many "Houses" have been built on a "Mountain of the Lord". Al Aksa would fulfill this as well. But the last days have been announced many times, but nobody knows except God.
Yes no one knows knows but Allah and peace be on Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, the seal of the Prophets.

I am always happy to discuss, as Islam is also represented as part of this discussion. Both the Bab and Baha'u'llah were Muslim and it was Islam that banished Baha'u'llah to the Holy Land that brought about the fulfillment of many of the prophecies.

Please, discussion only, as I am happy to agree to disagree with Love and Peace our guiding principles.

Regards Tony

This means the temple needs to be atop Everest?

@Tony Bristow-Stagg
Who named Baha'u'llah? Did he choose for himself the name: The Glory of God?
Thanks for joining the discussion RJM, with Prophecy and Revelation there are no set answers, except that answers given by the Messengers/Prophets and by those they gave authority to. (In the Baha'i Faith that authority ended with Shoghi Effendi 1957)

Personally I see the highest mountain is the mountain that all the Manifestations of God stand upon, or the one they choose to send forth the Law from, in other words the Mountain chosen by God to represent this Prophecy. This would actually have many meanings and it is not until we discuss the possible meanings, that we will all become a little more knowledgeable on these topics.

The Bible gives the answer to your second question, which requires us to consider and discuss. I have put in bold the name of Baha'u'llah.

Isaiah 40:5
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Notice, the mouth of the Lord has spoken it. Both the Bab and Baha'u'llah were that mouth of the Lord our God.

The Bab named Baha'u'llah in His Writings and Baha'u'llah took on the name Baha in 1848.

This link gives much detail.

So if the Name Baha'u'llah came from the Bab or Baha'u'llah, they were Names that the Lord our God has spoken unto us.

Please, Happy to discuss, happy to agree to disagree

Regards Tony

Last edited:
This is a modification of a Prophecy timeline I obtained from the Net that was posted about William Millers prediction of time Prophecy. It is a work in progress.

images (6).jpeg

Regards Tony

Prophecy (to me) is interesting if if it happens without influence.

Seems some of this was "chosen" to be fulfilled. That (to me) does not validate the prophecy or the organization that chose to fulfill it.
That is the Quandary and most interesting thing with Prophecy, it is actually 'Self' fulfilling.

I see every Messenger knows the future of their returns, they know each of their Names and all their Attributes. Prophecy has always been veiled in spiritual understanding, with a hint of material unfoldment.

I currently understand this as 100% our own individual test. (This is the main theme of a book named the Kitab-i-iqan, "The Book of Certitude".)Our purpose in each age is to find those hidden Gems. So when Jesus said I have more to say, that the Comforter was to come to guide us to all Truth, Jesus already knew that the Spirit he was Annointed with was also Muhammad the Bab and Baha'u'llah and likewise all the Messengers past and future. (Imagine how that would have been received, if that had been said openly).

That is how Jesus can offer that He was the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and Omega.

I am always happy to discuss. My thought to offer to you is that it is God that gives and appoints those Messengers to fulfil what God has offered in past scriptures, so they are indeed chosen to fulfil prophecy, as you have observed some prophecy seems to be.

It can become a mathematical probability examination.

Regards Tony

Yes no one knows knows but Allah and peace be on Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, the seal of the Prophets.

I am always happy to discuss, as Islam is also represented as part of this discussion. Both the Bab and Baha'u'llah were Muslim and it was Islam that banished Baha'u'llah to the Holy Land that brought about the fulfillment of many of the prophecies.

Please, discussion only, as I am happy to agree to disagree with Love and Peace our guiding principles.

Regards Tony
As you mentioned the keyword "seal of the prophets": I (as all Muslim scholars) understand that in the sense that God would not send any messenger after Muhammad. How do Baha'i understand this?

As you mentioned the keyword "seal of the prophets": I (as all Muslim scholars) understand that in the sense that God would not send any messenger after Muhammad. How do Baha'i understand this?
Thank you for the question. This topic is explained by Baha'u'llah in many passages.

My understanding that is is applicable to all the Messengers as they One and All are the First and the Last, this statement is also found in the Bible.

One of those passages from Baha'u'llah follows.

"XV. It is evident that every age in which a Manifestation of God hath lived is divinely ordained, and may, in a sense, be characterized as God's appointed Day. This Day, however, is unique, and is to be distinguished from those that have preceded it. The designation "Seal of the Prophets" fully revealeth its high station. The Prophetic Cycle hath, verily, ended. The Eternal Truth is now come. He hath lifted up the Ensign of Power, and is now shedding upon the world the unclouded splendor of His Revelation."
-- Bahá'u'lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 60

So this is my current understanding. Muhammad ended the age of Prophecy. Every Message up to and Including Muhammad was still giving Prophecy for the 'Day of Allah'.

The Message of the Bab was the Gate or Dawn of the Age of fulfillment of that promised Day, and age destined to last at least 500,000 years.

Here is a link to a few more quotes, not many, only half a dozen.

Big topic, as you can understand, as it did shake the understanding current among the divines of Islam and still does.

To me, it is logical, as I see Allah will never leave us without guidance. More Messengers will come, the next after the expiration of a 1000 years.

Regards Tony

Last edited:
Thank you for the question. This topic is explained by Baha'u'llah in many passages.

My understanding that is is applicable to all the Messengers as they One and All are the First and the Last, this statement is also found in the Bible.

One of those passages from Baha'u'llah follows.

"XV. It is evident that every age in which a Manifestation of God hath lived is divinely ordained, and may, in a sense, be characterized as God's appointed Day. This Day, however, is unique, and is to be distinguished from those that have preceded it. The designation "Seal of the Prophets" fully revealeth its high station. The Prophetic Cycle hath, verily, ended. The Eternal Truth is now come. He hath lifted up the Ensign of Power, and is now shedding upon the world the unclouded splendor of His Revelation."
-- Bahá'u'lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 60

So this is my current understanding. Muhammad ended the age of Prophecy. Every Message up to and Including Muhammad was still giving Prophecy for the 'Day of Allah'.

The Message of the Bab was the Gate or Dawn of the Age of fulfillment of that promised Day, and age destined to last at least 500,000 years.

Here is a link to a few more quotes, not many, only half a dozen.

Big topic, as you can understand, as it did shake the understanding current among the divines of Islam and still does.

To me, it is logical, as I see Allah will never leave us without guidance. More Messengers will come, the next after the expiration of a 1000 years.

Regards Tony
Thanks for the reference. The concept seems to me quite complicated and not really convincing, so that I can only agree to disagree in love and peace.

Regards, Jemal

Back