Jesus is your God

666morningstar999

Reaction score
When I saw man with eyes of fire as Daniel and Ezekiel did, the man was shown on a cross. Sages say this is the Lesser Yahweh, which is another way of saying the son of God. He had brown hair. As a caveat, sages also say this is the angel Metatron(s) and there are many of them. Like Enoch was said to become Metatron. I wouldn't be surprised if Ezekiel was also Metatron because he was also called the Son of Man.

Last edited:
When I saw man with eyes of fire as Daniel and Ezekiel did, the man was shown on a cross. Sages say this is the Lesser Yahweh, which is another way of saying the son of God. He had brown hair. As a caveat, sages also say this is the angel Metatron(s) and there are many of them. Like Enoch was said to become Metatron. I wouldn't be surprised if Ezekiel was also Metatron because he was also called the Son of Man.
I have heard before of some thinkers believing Jesus to be Metatron, and/or Enoch, and/or the Archangel Michael. I don't remembering hearing before now that Ezekiel was thought to be Metatron.

Are you saying there are many Metatrons? I have heard of there being two. Are you saying Ezekiel saw the man with eyes of fire, who is the same that sages say is the lesser Yahweh and Metatron... so Ezekiel saw Metatron, and then became a Metatron?

Y
I have heard before of some thinkers believing Jesus to be Metatron, and/or Enoch, and/or the Archangel Michael. I don't remembering hearing before now that Ezekiel was thought to be Metatron.

Are you saying there are many Metatrons? I have heard of there being two. Are you saying Ezekiel saw the man with eyes of fire, who is the same that sages say is the lesser Yahweh and Metatron... so Ezekiel saw Metatron, and then became a Metatron?
yes that is what I'm thinking. I think I did read there are many metatrons but I'm interested in hearing how there is two.

I'm pretty sure it says Enoch and Ezekiel saw man with eyes of fire which is said to be Metatron and it would make sense they became metatron because Jesus is definitely Metatron (I've seen it) and all 3 were called son of man.

If you've heard there are two, I wonder if that is Ezekiel and Enoch. Then I guess I am here to say it is also Jesus because I saw him with eyes on fire on a cross.

Y

yes that is what I'm thinking. I think I did read there are many metatrons but I'm interested in hearing how there is two.

I'm pretty sure it says Enoch and Ezekiel saw man with eyes of fire which is said to be Metatron and it would make sense they became metatron because Jesus is definitely Metatron (I've seen it) and all 3 were called son of man.

If you've heard there are two, I wonder if that is Ezekiel and Enoch. Then I guess I am here to say it is also Jesus because I saw him with eyes on fire on a cross.

Look under the "Origins" section

Back