The Throne Room is Abraham's Bosom. New Jerusalem is Sarah's Womb.

Base12

Reaction score
The Bible has many incredible Revelations waiting to be discovered by the Student of the Word. One of the easiest ways to learn about said Revelations is to simply follow the instructions laid out for us in the Book of Matthew...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

The first thing One should do when learning the Bible is to seek the Kingdom of God. Sounds good, but where does One look to find it?

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

The answer lies Within. :)

Let us test this out by analyzing the Throne Room in the Book of Revelation using the Kingdom of God Within method. We will compare the Throne Room to basic Human Anatomy to see if there is a special message waiting for us.

Revelation 4:2
"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

Christians are often told that God sits on the throne of their Hearts. Let us try that...

Heart = Throne of God

If the Throne represents a Heart, then what would the Slain Lamb represent?

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

Christians should know this one by Heart. 😁 The Slain Lamb represents the Blood of Jesus. Naturally, we find Blood in the Heart. Thus...

Blood = Slain Lamb

The above verse mentions Elders. What would the Twenty-Four Elders represent?

Revelation 4:4
"And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold."

This one is easy. Our Hearts are surrounded by twenty-four Ribs. Thus...

Ribs = Twenty-Four Elders

Hearts make thundering sounds and are powered by Electricity. Is there a verse describing this? Yes...

Revelation 4:5
"And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God."

Electrical Signals and Heart Beat = Lightning and Thunderings

If we keep going, we find more and more correlations...

Breath/Lungs = Seven Spirits
Four Heart Chambers/Four Forces of Nature = Four Beasts
DNA/Genome = Book with Seven Seals
Nitrogenous Base = Lamb with Seven Eyes/Seven Horns
Etc. etc.

When we put all of the clues together, we discover that the Throne Room is a picture of a Bosom. Who's Bosom?

Luke 16:23
"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

Abraham's Bosom! That is where the Saved are resting until the Marriage Supper. That is where the Thief went after he died. Abraham's Bosom is Paradise...

Luke 23:43
"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."

So, in conclusion, seeking the Kingdom of God Within has revealed much about the Book of Revelation and the Bible.

1 Abraham.png

Since Sarah is Abraham's Wife, there is a good chance that she is in the Book of Revelation as well...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Yep, there she is! We are taught that Sarah is our Mother in Heaven. Did you know that? She is the Divine Feminine. She is represented by New Jerusalem...

Revelation 21:2
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

Isn't that something? Abraham and Sarah are getting married again in Heaven. However, this marriage is a little different than what we are accustomed to. The Bride is for the Lamb. How does that work?

The Blood of the Lamb represents Abraham's Seed, as in Male Sperm. Thus, it is the Seed that is getting married. Obviously, Male Seed 'marries' the Ovum. Is there an Ovum in New Jerusalem? Of course...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

The Tree of Life produces 'Fruit' on a Monthly Period. We call this the Menstrual Cycle. When we put it all together, we have...

New Jerusalem = Sarah's Womb
Tree of Life = Sarah's Ovum
Monthly Fruit = Menstrual Cycle
Slain Lamb = Abraham's Seed

So how does Sarah's Ovum get fertilized in order to produce the Zygote? The 'River' that proceeds from the Masculine Throne and the Lamb...

Revelation 22:1
"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."

Once the River fertilizes the Ovum, the Fruit become Zygotes, ready to be partaken of so that the Saved can literally be Born Again.

The Saved must enter the 'Pearly Gates' of the Womb. Gates in the Bible are symbolic of the entrance to the Womb...

Job 3:10 (Brenton Septuagint Translation)
"Because it shut not up the gates of my mother's womb, for so it would have removed sorrow from my eyes."

Job 38:8 (Brenton Septuagint Translation)
"And I shut up the sea with gates, when it rushed out, coming forth out its mother's womb."

To summarize...

The New Earth is Sarah. New Jerusalem is Sarah's Womb. The Tree of Life represents Sarah's Ovary.

1 Sarah.png

Back