Reports Of My Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated

Have you been unwell?

NJ! :kitty: delegation have something for you on Christmas...

*pounce* *the only part of Namaste Jesus showing is the tips of his hight hand's fingers under the undulating pelts*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

NJ! :kitty: delegation have something for you on Christmas...

*pounce* *the only part of Namaste Jesus showing is the tips of his hight hand's fingers under the undulating pelts*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
In a good way, lol ...

It's been the usual brother...me flopping around like a fish out of water babbling incoherentlyand the locals trying to keep me outta the boat lest the tourist think something is wrong with the water.

It's been the usual brother...me flopping around like a fish out of water babbling incoherentlyand the locals trying to keep me outta the boat lest the tourist think something is wrong with the water.
No drama like that yet. Just low stamina from palpitations and occasional lightheartedness. That and the usual aches and pains of advanced years. 🤕

No drama like that yet. Just low stamina from palpitations and occasional lightheartedness. That and the usual aches and pains of advanced years. 🤕
I feelya. I sleep 10+ hours a night to maintain...and a nap or two...I go a few days without a nap and I am in trouble.

My blessings are many tho...the conversations here amongst them.

Back