What Movie/TV show tracking app are you using?

chongjasmine

Reaction score
I am using Simkl! It allows you to keep track of the tvs, movies and animes you watch at one place. It allows you to rate them. It also allows you to post reviews and comments by episodes or by the series itself. That is what I like. Then, if you want to get personalized recommmendations based on what you rated, you can sign up for the PRO feature of Simkl. The good thing is, you can get the PRO feature for free if you logged in to Simkl every 20 out of 30 days.
If anyone here is also using Simkl, and want to add me as friend, here is my profile:

I use this. 54 feet off the ground, all the network and local TV I want, free from 4 states! Then there's this little thing called the internet, allows me to watch TV and movies from around the world. No membership required. 😁

@Namaste Jesus it is truly amazing what we get for free over the air.

Also wild how storms affect digital signals vs the old analog fuzz and static...now we get frozen pixels and av sync issues.

I do like the pandora/Spotify aspect of what @chongjasmine speaks of. The if you like this you might like this factor with music and books has been worthwhile.

it is truly amazing what we get for free over the air.

Also wild how storms affect digital signals vs the old analog fuzz and static...now we get frozen pixels and av sync issues.
With my crazy setup, I can sometimes receive a distant station's audio signal even if the video part is too weak to display.

Back