Christians that believe in transubstantiation (wine into blood)

Reaction score
How is drinking wine that turns into blood different than the dogs of psalm 68:23 which are the dogs outside the gates of revelation 22:15? That is part of why Jewish people say all white people are Amelek.

….Jewish people say all white people are Amelek.
I could be wrong, but I suspect that I know a heck of a lot more Jews, across the spectrum of Judaism, than you do. On the one hand your assertion is so off the wall it should not be necessary for me to deny the statement. On the other hand there may some readers who would believe you without a denial.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that I know a heck of a lot more Jews, across the spectrum of Judaism, than you do. On the one hand your assertion is so off the wall it should not be necessary for me to deny the statement. On the other hand there may some readers who would believe you without a denial.
You should look at my other post where I shared my testimony.

Last edited:
Check out my other post of my testimony of experiencing numbers 24:17, Isaiah 14:12-15, Genesis 32:25-30 and more. I also got to see and hear a heel step in the sky almost 3.5 years ago and was under zerstzung (govt/police) persecution by govt when my hip was dislocated and sat on heavenly throne.

You should look at my other post where I shared my testimony.

Did you post under a different user name? Your testimony sounds familiar.

Back