'The Mirror of Consciousness'

S

Sacredstar

This is an old dictation that was prompted by the mention of discernment. It is very challenging, it certainly challenged me on many levels of consciousness when I was blessed to receive it. It as taken me a long time to integrate it and in humility I would say that I am still doing so.

The 'Mirror of Consciousness'

You look into the mirror through the eyes of perception.
All that you see through this lens, is an illusion that has no basis in reality.

Perception is an act of discernment
Discernment is an act of judgement
Illusion is a false impression
Reality is infallible!
When you look through the mirror of your consciousness and only see GOD.
This is the perfect vision beyond the third dimension.

Look not into the mirror for your salvation.
Do not get lost in the labyrinth or you will chase your tail.
Go with the flow and raise the sail.
Look into your heart it is here that you will find the portal to your soul.
Let your sacred hearts beat as one all of you is love.
Let go of the darkness and let the pain slip through your fingers
like grains of sand on the palm of your hand.

The fourth dimension is calling you to raise your consciousness and surrender that which no longer serves you.
Transcend and you will transmute your light body frequency.
Come hither, we will lead you by the hand the octaves are subtle
they make a gentle sound see the colour of the waves as you are saved.

You have seen the signs the writing is on the wall, you have received the call.

The fifth dimension awaits you like a candle in the wind the light is before you.

There is nothing to fear, you will not be allowed to fall.

The paradise that you seek, is here within, ascend again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dictation received from Archangel Michael by Kim Thomas©2001

this is nice writing Star. Where is the one you posted recently about the water?:confused:

Ok. That was a good writing and experience too. The ways God can speak to us.

The one I am thinking of was more of a comparison and placed on water. You brought the blessing of water into it along with aquarius and some other things.
Not sure, but it seems it was a more recent post.

ah do you mean this update from the 'Sacred Union with the Divine' article.

Harmonic Epiphany

The water of Aquarius symbolises divine feminine gift from GOD to restore life to an ailing planet and assure continuance of the human race. The Epiphany is known as the Feast of the Blessing of Water and also The Feast of Lights or the Day of Illumination. The Greek word ‘epiphany’ means manifestation of divinity and in Old Slavonic, the feast is called ‘Bohojavlenije’ equivalent to the Greek ‘Theophany’, which means the manifestation of the Godhead.

Master Jesus imparted upon water a mystical power of sanctification, a sign of heavenly streams of divine grace - through prayer and blessing one receives a ‘quickening power’ and evocation of the holy spirit. This ritual goes back to ancient times, when it was custom to go in procession to the nearest stream or river to perform the ritual of blessing the water.

In the ritual of baptism, both Judaism and Christianity adopted the symbolism of Aquarius, whose water brought forth the emergence of new life. Water has always been a most sacred part of Mother Earth, the most powerful expression of the life-giving abundance of the Divine feminine aspect. 70-80% of our bodies and the surface of planet earth is occupied by water - this is the time to honour its sacredness ~ when you love planet earth it loves you right back and when you love yourself you blossom once more.

To assist the integration of this new consciousness on this planet, Divine Mother the feminine aspect of GOD requests that we all be willing instruments for Divine Will to purify the waters in our environment and ourselves with the influx of GOD consciousness that is showering our planet at this time. To hold sacred ceremonies to bless the waters and to pray with this intent.

Let us join together to purify all the water on our precious planet with our love
and light. You can bless each glass of water you drink and each shower that you enjoy, go to your local rivers and bless them all for the great gift of life they provide. Please take part in healing the oceans, and continual purification of your memories of imperfection in preparation for the marriage of your soul. Let us not impede our wholeness and hold back from the consummation of this sacred union with GOD .

Take a bottle of water, label it with the word love or perfection
When you are ready take the bottle hold it in your hand and intent it with loveSay I love you water, thank you water, bless you water, you can also infuse it with healing energy before you drink it or pour into your rivers and oceans. Then after you have drunk the water you can say the same words to the waters in your body.

Kim©2004

Yes and Thanks. I just want to say you or someone did a very nice job extracting and bring it together that way. It is a nice comparitive study too.:)

Thank you Bandit, I forgot to add to that section of the article that we always thank GOD afterwards, which of course I do. They do like gratitude upstairs!

Blessings in abundance

Kim xx

I have learnt that the eyes are powerful healers, like a laser. Everyone knows the power of love that comes from a babies eyes and also the power of receiving what is commonly known as a 'black look' from another.

It seems that in this passage from the bible Jesus is also talking about this power of light and the harm we can do to the self when we look through dark glasses.

Luke 11:33-36  NIV

The Lamp of the Body

33 “No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

34 Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body is also full of darkness.

35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

36 Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be completely lighted, as when the light of a lamp shines on you.”

All these teachings have always been in the bible but yet did we truly appreciate that man as the power to heal or hurt the self and others just through the view of our eyes.

Onwards and upwards

Kim xx

Sacredstar said:
I have learnt that the eyes are powerful healers, like a laser. Everyone knows the power of love that comes from a babies eyes and also the power of receiving what is commonly known as a 'black look' from another.

Cut...
Whenever i meet a Russian Orthodox priest, he will usually spend a long time looking into my eyes. Many of them believe that they can discern the inner solidity of the soul through someone's eyes.

the trick is to not blink and not to look away. you just look back into theirs.

Oh man! That totally happened to me. I was whirling like a Dervish (literally ;)) to the Talking Heads and I met God. Well, a vast infinite realm of love and cleansing wisdom, if anyone's called that God before. Anyway, as thoughts were returning to my head slowly, the first voice that came through said "remember I am just the mirror. You have God right there in your centre. Where do think your inner-eye comes from? The dream is the dreamer." And I totally got it.

That was the first time I considered solipsism over Sufi techniques.

Sorry, but I just had a nice little God-realisation flashback there ;)

Back