WHKeith Won't Be Posting For a While

Siege

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

WHKeith asked me to tell you that he won't be posting for a while. His wife is very ill, I'm afraid, and matters have come to a head. I've been in touch with him by phone every day since this happened, and I'll be happy to pass your kind words and good wishes on to him. Things are rather desperate, I'm afraid.

I wish this could be better news for all concerned.

With great sorrow,
CJ

That's a real real shame. I really do hope everything gets better for him and his wife over there. I'll really miss him,,he's been a great light here. Wishing them all the best
Liz XXX

Sincere good wishes to them both. He will be sorely missed - Bill has become a great light around here. I sincerely hope he comes back to shine on us again. For the moment, may others closer still shine on him, and give both he and his wife the strength they require in the coming challenges.

Thanks Brian. He has a lot of respect for you and this board, too. I've passed your good wishes on to him, and I'll keep all of you posted.

CJ

That's a shame. I hope everything works out in the end. It's sad that we face hurt in life, but it's all part of the experience that makes us human. We do not find our strengths and limits until challenged. Best of luck.

Talia x

Back