Enter/Exit

DemocraticIndecision

Democratic Indecision
Reaction score
Im sorry but I find this to be funny but I wish it would happen Instead of fighting war with guns and missiles why dont they just play paintball? It's just like war only people dont die the worst that happens is a thrown helmet or two.

pardon my language but war is very damn stupid and the mass murder of hundreds sometimes thousands of people just plain sucks

to believe its all over religion to the other half we are fighting is absurd and I wish I could make sense of it

*this post was meant to be childish*

DemocraticIndecision said:
Im sorry but I find this to be funny but I wish it would happen Instead of fighting war with guns and missiles why dont they just play paintball? It's just like war only people dont die the worst that happens is a thrown helmet or two.

pardon my language but war is very damn stupid and the mass murder of hundreds sometimes thousands of people just plain sucks

to believe its all over religion to the other half we are fighting is absurd and I wish I could make sense of it

well how about not learning war any more ......He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth, the bow he breaks apart and does cut the spear in pieces,the wagons he burns in the fire....psalm 46;9
For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace Isaiah 9;6-7so then ,if we are taught by the prince of peace we would not learn war any more

And he will certainly render judgment among the nations and set matters straight respecting many peoples. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore..ISAIAH 2;4

And all your sons will be persons taught by Jehovah, and the peace of your sons will be abundant ISAIAH 54;13

They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea ISAIAH 11;9 ...Yes there will come a time when noone will learn war any more just as God promises, yes there will be an abundance of peace earth wide ...psalm 37;11...no more war :D

DemocraticIndecision said:

In paintball, the "battle" is usually between friends, or if not, between those that eventually respect eachother.

War is the result of no respect, and a desire to break the back of the "enemy".

In paintball everyone goes home relatively none the worse for wear.

In War, only one goes home...maybe.

I do not want to conform to the enemy's way of life, thinking, rule, or subjugation. Therefore I war with the enemy, in order to prevent such from happening.

The other end of the spectrum is that, I want others to conform to my way of thinking, life, rule, or subjugation. Therefore I war with the enemy in order to ensure as such happening.

In a game, rules are set, and all accept the outcome. In war, there are no rules, until the defeated accept defeat. And that may mean death.

I do not find your post childish at all. I believe it to be quite mature. Unfortunately Man, can be most immature...

v/r

Q

Back