Numerical Mysteries In The Qu'ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Assalam Alaikum :)

Read the following article. I'm sure you may find this quite fascinating :)

Mystery of numerical symmetry

Numerous books and articles have been written that discuss the numerical relationship of various words that appear in the Glorious Qur’aan. No conclusive inference should be drawn from these numerical relationships. However, it is so UNIQUE that it adds a new dimension to the miraculous nature of Glorious Qur’aan. Following are few examples of this phenomenon in Glorious Qur’aan.

1. The Glorious Qur’aan stated that there are seven heavens. This description appears in ONLY SEVEN SURAHS (Chapters) of Glorious Qur’aan.

2. The Glorious Qur’aan states that the number of months as prescribed by Allaah (swt) is twelve. The Arabic word for month is {Shahar}. It is surprising to note that the word [Shahar] appears in Glorious Qur’aan ONLY TWELVE TIMES.

3. The Arabic word {Eman/Eeman/Eemaan/Imaan/Iman] means “faith.” The opposite of this word of (Kufr) that means “denial.” The word {Eman} appears in Glorious Qur’aan a total of 17 times. Surprisingly the word {Kufr} also appears in the Glorious Qur’aan 17 times. Moreover, the word {Emanun} appears in the Glorious Qur’aan 8 times and the word (Kufrun) also appears 8 times.

4. The Arabic word {{Malaika}} means “angels” and the word (Shaitan) refers to devil. The two words in their attributes and roles are opposite to each other. The Glorious Qur’aan has used the word {Malaika} a total of 68 times. Surprisingly the word (Shaitan) also appears in the Glorious Qur’aan a total 68 times.

5. The Arabic word {Dunya} means “world”, and the Arabic word {Akhira} means world hereafter. The word {Dunya} appears in Glorious Qur’aan a total of 115 times. The word {Akhira} also appears in the Glorious Qur’aan a total of 115 times.

6. The Arabic word {Fail/Fa’el} means “action” and the Arabic word {Ajr} means “reward.” The word appears in Glorious Qur’aan a total of 108 times. The same is true of the word {Ajr}, which also appears in Glorious Qur’aan a total of 108 times.

7. The Arabic word {Nutfah} means “sperm”, and the Arabic word {Teen} means “clay.” The Glorious Qur’aan states that the man is created from {Nutfah} and the {Teen}. The word {Nutfah} appears in Glorious Qur’aan a total of 12 times. The same is the case with word {Teen}, which appears 12 times.

8. “Rahman” and “Raheem” are two names of Allaah (swt) derived from word {Rahman}, which means mercy. Rahman refers to mercy associated with justice; whereas “Raheem” refers to mercy associated with forgiveness. The word {Rahman} appears in Glorious Qur’aan for a total of 57 times, BUT THE WORD {RAHEEM} appears in Glorious Qur’aan a total of 114 WHICH IS JUST THE DOUBLE OF 57. This relationship corroborates with various Ahadeeth that tell us that THE MERCY OF ALLAAH (SWT) DOMINATES HIS WRATH.

9. The Arabic word {Jaza} means “payment or reward”, and the Arabic word {Mughfirah} means “forgiveness.” The word {Jaza} in the Glorious Qur’aan appears a total of 117 times, and the word {Mughfirah} appears in Glorious Qur’aan 234 times, A NUMBER JUST DOUBLE OF 117. This again denotes that Allaah’s forgiveness overshadows His justice.

Countless such numerical symmetries have been pointed out by many people. Each of these symmetries has a specific relationship to the topic under discussion. Needless to say, Rasool Allaah, Muhammed (saw) did not have a computer to count all the words in the Glorious Qur’aan that enabled him to use a certain word with a specific numerical relationship to other corresponding words in the Glorious Qur’aan.

Judging the complexity of the Qu'ran, imagine the magnificance of such literary within the Qu'ran; imagine how difficult such a task to do this is...This isn't even intentional. Surely, Allah has shown us signs :)

Salam.

You mighty also want to check out the MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE OF THE QURAN based on the number 19.
peace.

Salaam.
Great post!

I always thought that besides the poetic, beautiful language of the Noble Qur'an there must be more to it. When Allah the Merciful challanges unbelievers in the Qur'an to produce a book/surah like it, it simply is not about the way of the language. There is more to it... there is prophecy, there is codes, there is signs...
I have read about the miracle of #19 in the Qur'an, but your post gives me a new information. Something to think about.

Thank you.

Amica said:
I have read about the miracle of #19 in the Qur'an, but your post gives me a new information. Something to think about.

Thank you.
Just so you know if you dont already. We have already had this number 19 stuff discussed alot on the Hadith and Sunnah and Hadith where does it come from? thread. You have to believe that the Qur'an has been tampered with to make it work, which I dont need to tell you goes against what God promised in the Quran itself. So, lets not start this on a 3rd thread.
Finally, I am temporarily closing this thread but only for a short while. I discussed what I have in mind for this thread with the Administrator and he has agreed that its a good contructive way. So, probably next week, it will be opened again with some rules of participation in place so that there is more constructive posting, which, no doubt, all will welcome. I ask you all to be patient for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back