Can anyone identify this sigil?

I dont know exactly what it is, but it "looks" like a drawing of launch pad of some sort.
:confused:

I think that it's a personal thing only! Only known by the creator perhaps! :)

Hi, Peace--

I see a compass that reminds me of Masonic symbols, although there is much about it that doesn't look Masonic. Lots of geometrics, though.

InPeace,
InLove

looks like an instrument panel display for some sort of vehicle, or videogame. ;-)

9Harmony said:
looks like an instrument panel display for some sort of vehicle, or videogame. ;-)

I thought it looked like a star trek symbol [not a trekkie!];)

I think it is only known by the creator themselves, also

Still I live in hope that maybe somebody can identify it

My intuition and experience tells me that it has something to do with the end points of chromosomes, which would be the telomeres, or the ageing components of the 46 chromosomes in a genome. The structures in the middle look like masonic symbols imposed with an upsidedown cross. I would have no idea about why these components would appear together.

Where did you find the image and in what context was it presented...no title, caption, or anything ?

flow....:confused:

I have plenty of experience with dealing with symbols like these. Its more than likely a pagen or alchemical symbol. Probably used for incantations, or scientific practice. However, this is no dought drawn by someone in our age. They're obviously trying to play mind tricks with you. You can bable their thoughts with a trick of your own, draw something even moer crazy and ask them to find out what it is.:D

Back