Student Paper Need your thoughts

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am doing a paper for my faith and religion class, and I was hoping to get some feedback from some of you.

How do you define God and his attributes?
Do you believe in religious experiences - have you had one please explain
Do you believe their is evil in this world? why is there evil?
What is the afterlife like? how do you get there?
Any information on your faith will be helpful

Thanks for your time

Hello everyone I am doing a paper for my faith and religion class, and I was hoping to get some feedback from some of you.

How do you define God and his attributes?
Do you believe in religious experiences - have you had one please explain
Do you believe their is evil in this world? why is there evil?
What is the afterlife like? how do you get there?
Any information on your faith will be helpful

Thanks for your time

I believe that if you search these forums, you will find much more than you imagined to help you in developing your paper. What's even better is that it is all neatly packaged right here at CR. All you have to do is start reading...;)

You should get an A+ with no problem...

Good Luck.

v/r

Joshua

How do you define God and his attributes? God is the father, the son, and the holy ghost. His attributes are almighty, holy, righteous, forgiving, compassionate, comforting, loving, and glorious beyond our comprehension.

Do you believe in religious experiences - have you had one please explain. Yes, i am often times filled with the spirit of god and it pierces the mind, the heart and the soul and it fills me with love and awe and fear over the power of gods salvation thru jesus christ, and makes me want to sing and praise god for all that he has done.

Do you believe their is evil in this world? why is there evil? Yes, because of the choices we make; fallen angels choosing to disobey god and man choosing to disobey god. this disobedience causes us to seperate from god.

What is the afterlife like? how do you get there? The afterlife for some will be heaven with no more pain and suffering, tears or labor, and with light coming from jesus christ and we have on white garments and sin no more, and there will be the tree of life and sweet scents and springs of living water. and for others there is hell-fire and torment without light from god. For some they get to heaven by salvation through god's son jesus christ. for others there is judgement with an unsure outcome based on works or deeds, for others hell for denying the son therefore denying god when they knew he was, as well as for being evil and unrepenting.

Any information on your faith will be helpful: I am evangelical and baptist christian.

How do you define God and his attributes? God is the father, the son, and the holy ghost. His attributes are almighty, holy, righteous, forgiving, compassionate, comforting, loving, and glorious beyond our comprehension.
Do you believe in religious experiences - have you had one please explain. Yes, i am often times filled with the spirit of god and it pierces they mind, the heart and the soul and it fills you with love and awe and fear over the power of gods salvation thru jesus christ, and makes you want to sing and praise god for all that he had done.
Do you believe their is evil in this world? why is there evil? Yes, because of the choices we make; fallen angels choosing to disobey god and man choosing to disobey god.
What is the afterlife like? how do you get there? The afterlife for some is heaven and others is hell. For some they get to heaven by salvation through god's son jesus christ. for others there is judgement with an unsure outcome based on works or deeds, for others hell for denying the son therefore denying god when they knew he was, as well as for being evil and unrepenting.
Any information on your faith will be helpful: I am evangelical and baptist christian.

You ain't supposed to make it easy for the student...:rolleyes:

Back