Happy Birthday Seattlegal

Hi, and happy birthday seattlegal!
QED

calm down, before we jump to rash conclusions someone toss'er into the sound to see if she floats.

innocent until proven guilty I say.

but quick, toss'er in. I can't hide under the covers forever.

You east coasters/Atlantic Ocean dwellers don't seem to realize just how freakin' cold Puget Sound is. You don't venture very far into it without a dry suit, otherwise you will get hypothermia. :eek:
good percentage of guilt to be expected in those waters.

SG + Wil

@ SG

I've been hearing that since I've been a kid!
Don't let my long fingernails, wild hair, and my birthmark scare you, c0de. {I'm a mad scientist, not a witch.} :p

ohhh.... (nervous laughter)... that explains it... thnx...

....... i've gotta... gonna.. go... somewhere... ..... now...

(stumbles out the door never turning his back)

@ Wil

calm down, before we jump to rash conclusions someone toss'er into the sound to see if she floats.

innocent until proven guilty I say.

but quick, toss'er in. I can't hide under the covers forever.

shhhhh ... (whispers quietly)

shes not a witch man.. shes a Sorceress/ALCHEMIST!!!!!

Dear Seattlegal,

The reason this birthday card is late is that yesterday morning I was captured by a covert Seattlegal fan group and tortured for 14 hours with feathers and polka music. They wanted to know how old you were, but for your sake I wouldn't reveal to them that I really have no idea. I just kept gibbering theological ideas (between laughs) until the questioners became disinterested. They still think I know the answer (which is illogical but they won't listen to reason)! Very soon they will figure out that I've tricked them with dizzying dissertations instead of really discussing the issue and will probably come back flustered and determined to irritate me even more than before. Not only that but they're so pitifully persistent and seem really harmless if a trifle annoying and ticklish. I feel a little sorry for them, and I don't want to lose patience with them and hurt their feelings. Of course whatever you decide is perfectly fine with me, and I'm sure I can endure another grueling torture session without any hard feelings.

Happy Belated Birthday,
Dream

Back