Age of Aquarius

I said:
As probably noticed, I tend to be suspicious towards applying any specific interpretation of religious literature as prophesising a coming Apocalypse.

However, a point perhaps worth underlining is that the increasingly technical nature of society makes it increasingly vulnerable to events that would not otherwise threaten.

Another point to follow, is that if earth were to face any catastrophic event, we've already mined and processed the most accessible raw materials for industrial production - therefore any regression in technological use would mean that humanity would likely have far more difficulty in returning up the same technological steps.

I agree here. Man will have to regress to its old lifestyle before fossil fuels were used to forward society. The majority of the population would have no idea how to live without technology. The world would be in turmoil and it would hit every aspect of life, from birth to death. We are too reliant upon technology...says she sitting at technology to reply to this thread.

Reality, is based apon who is percieving it..

Tuesday, December 20th,2005.

Lets see, what will I do today? Hmm? maybe I ll go out and enjoy myself, its xmas and maybe Ill go drinking or something to that tendancy. Maybe Ill read a book, or grab some videos? Maybe get on that site and see what people are saying about that age of aquarius thread?- ( that place is full of mushroom eating hippy wakos who believe in everything from crystal healings to doomsday predictions)
So I chose to be with my fruity brothers and sisters and once again go around the block with a subject that seems to attract certain people. This is the choice of " reality" I and you chose for this part of time so we sit and stare into the monitor at a bunch of pixels transfering information. I could be watching a movie, reading book, flying a kite, puking in the pub toilets, dreaming I am butterfly or reading something from a website. Its all reality, one no greater than the other, though people will constantly try to tell you to live in the "real" world, whatever that is....

quote:

We are not going to know if the ancients are going to be 100% accurate in their predictions until the events pass. Until then its ifs and buts, and if and but in the English language are the biggest words! I mean if they are correct what are we supposed to do to prepare for the event? According to some of the scenarios we ain't going to be around afterwards!

A long time ago , I asked myself a question regarding endtime prophecies of doom and gloom followed by this age of beauty( aquarius ). "If these ancients are warning us, then there are two questions to answer. Why are they doing it, and HOW does one see an event that hasnt happen yet?
Yeah, they can make pyramids that still boggle the mind,ziggurats, stone structures using tons of earth without the use of machinery, the wheel, or metal tools; ancient calenders, mathematics, astronomy, etc, etc, but could they, or some of them see the future? Its a big one and would eliminate the walls of reality if were it true, bringing more questions to the table than answers. Maybe they are trying to warn us?

A good place to start this adventure into the future is always Mr Nostradamus

Century 1:25

The knowledge lost for such a long time
Pasteur shall be honoured as a demi god
This before the moon completes her great cycle...

Lets not forget Nostradamus lived and died in the 1500's....
The great cycle of the moon ran from 1535 to 1889. Louis Pasteur (1822-1895) found that germ carry disease through the air, one of medicines greatest discoveries, leading to the founding of the institut Pasteur in 1889.

http://www.asm.org/MemberShip/index.asp?bid=16899

What a sense of humor - seeing the future somehow, before its happened, maybe?

Century 10:100

A great empire shall be given to England
She shall be all powerful for more than 300 years
Her armies shall cross land and sea...

Nostardamus' prophecies were published around 1558. The treaty of union was enacted on may 1707.

http://www.constitution.org/sech/sech_121.htm

Is the master time-splicer not only telling us when she would become the United Kingdom of great Britain, but when she will cease to be ?

..be all powerful for more than 300 years

Isnt perception great, maybe i should be having a beer which is a nicer form of reality , but it will have to wait.....

So... More than 300 years is say a little over 300, maybe less than 305 yrs or around there . So 1707+ (more than) 300 = 2007 - 2012. Once again, Maybe.

This is the last prophecy in his Centuries, and one of the most humorous. Makes me laugh anyway.... ofcourse there are 100 prophecies in 10 x centuries, in his book making 1000 prophecies, but...
there are 58 missing prophecies, ( some books say a fire, some say stolen, other say they decayed) from century 7,; making only 42 for the complete 7th century. ( all these numbers are a gematriast's dream ) making a grand total of 942 which = 13 x 72.4, which once again , i believe is no mistake or are missing at all.

That beer is looking "real" good....

I cannot tell you if someone can see the future and most importantly "how?"and possibly even begin to warn us from a millenia away, and If I or " you" knew, doubt you or I would say anything anyway. Funny that...

I have my own beliefs and have zero need to tell or prove anything as our reality is our own handed down by the universe for a purpose as far as im concerned.
We will have to wait and see how britain goes in the next 7 yrs, personally I believe the man is never wrong....

Yes I,Brian. being sceptical is the best medicine and the apple better be in the apple pie before youll get me to bite.

I think I personally have seen enough to show me they "could" see, or more like were "shown" a future that has already happen somewhere within the timespace continual. And " if" they could see it, and "have" tried to warn us, what shall we do?

True Knowledge is power with a purpose.

Now , excuse me while I pay my respects to the beer god

Question: Is the cup half full or half empty?
Answer: There is no cup

Peace

Hello Suanni,

Its nice to read storys like the one you linked on your last message. Makes me feel a little sane in this mad, mad world. Ofcourse anyone can write they seen God, the light, or whatever but as I said recently, our personal realitys are our own...

There are many cases of people seeing stuff or being transported to another place to view" reality" from a different part. The "dream" world can be many things to many people as this world is, its what you make of it. "placid" or "vivid" dreams are my favorite and their are techniques anyone can follow to put your body to sleep while your mind stays awake and off you go, well not really as you were already there- just didnt "see" it.

As a young child I was diagnosed with epilepsy and would have my siezures in my sleep I was told. I was told that flashing lights or sudden quick movements could "trigger" an attack and told to stay away from sporting activitys incase I was struck in the head, which could also trigger a seizure.
I remember a particular night during a lightning storm huddled under the sheets afraid of the storm, I began to peek out from the covers when a succesion of lightning flashes occured and instantly my surrounding were changed. I was still in my bed but it was now day time and I was in a massive open field covered in flowers as far as the eyes could see. I freaked out and went back under the covers to fall asleep( was I awake?) again and wake in the morning.
That would be the begining of some very strange events that would change my life dramatically. frequent visits by small "aliens" outside my window which would appear after a sound( a wave of high and low pitched droning at a slow speed), that they would make before they arrived.

Yes, call the funny farm as these little people had little ships they would arrive in.

Kids have such great imaginations...

Years passed as did the epilepsy, thank God, and all was forgoten till one day as a teenager i had a problem down at the beach. While in the water I had been dragged out into a "ripp" and was having problems with the huge surf. I was tiring fast and was caught in the crash zone of the waves. I waved at the beach for help as Id cramped up and was taking water in. Next moment Im under the water feeling calm as all was silent. It felt like my body had become the ocean,a very nice feeling mixed with a feeling of peace. All seemed very small as It was like being the universe as opposed to being part of it. I Knew the answers to everything, though am still to find the questions. I remember wanting to speak but couldnt ( maybe my lungs being full of water had something to do with it) as the joy and extasy was overwhelming. Felt like I was there for eternity and next moment Im being taken from the water, something I watched like on a tv screen. All then I remember was waking on the beach to the sound of seawater rushing from my mouth. My friend said a person in the water saved me then sudenly vanished without a word.

After that , I began having my nightly visits again, now by "things" I would rather not mention as I have riddeculed myself enough in this message to gain the wrath of the "realists" out there. That event woke me up to follow what was happening to me by looking into the subject mainly involved with the occult, and my search still continues in this world of Maya ( unreal world) as opposed to the real world ( the dream world, land of the dead, dreamtime, spitrit world). Yep, up is down, night is day, and God may be real and were not, until we are back to the source, then what is real becomes unreal.

reality is based on whos percieving it....

Theres nothing special about being "visited" by things most people believe dont exist. Personally its kinda, bitter-sweet to live in a world where the walls of reality seem to wander occasionally and I spent a great deal of my life fighting it; ofcourse what I want, and what the universe (God) wants are two very different things, best to go with what God wants, theres a purpose....

So if its little green men, Monsters in the closet,( not to forget the ones under the bed) Angels in the backyard, Jesus, Buddah, A little old lady, or whatever is coming to you, embrace it- its probably more afraid of you than you of it.

Once we let go of all and dare to believe, only then do we let go of fear and fall blindly into the arms of God.

Dare to believe, God has a purpose for us all.....

Hi Time Traveller

Now you're making me feel....I don't know, I don't think sane is the word
I too as a teenager was diagnosed with epilepsy and the triggers were flashing lights and I guess stress cos when I was tired/very emotional they would be worse. My seizures usually occurred as I slept but as the condition went on undiagnosed (and worsening) they started occuring at daybreak (waking me up before they commenced) and later during the day. And I knew when it was coming, I had what could only be described as a floaty feeling and reality was just totally unhinged. Very strange sensation, especially when fully awake and at school. Kinda there but not there. I know its often referred to as the aura before a seizure. Happily I grew out of it too, although, the strangest part for me is the fact that I wanted to be a scientist of some description during my teenager years, and took the necessary subjects in order to become so. As the years progress the seizures got worse and when in 6th form college doing A levels in the sciences they got even worse....blamed on the fact that I partied too heavily! Up until the term of the final exams nobody had told me that because of my condition I would be highly unlikely to be able to work in the field that I wanted to....not until 3 weeks before the finals. So I kinda like said stuff it
Years later, epilepsy gone I decided to try again. Got myself back into education. First with local history to get back to studying again and then I commenced with the sciences. And back came the epilepsy. So I pulled back again and the epilepsy vanished.
I think it was 4 years later no sign of a seizure and I tried again. Back came the seizures.
What is ironic is that I can study any subject in depth, put myself under enormous pressure/strain, work away on a PC (considering that should make it worse...it don't) for hours and as long as I don't start training to work in science I'm seizure free.

Dare to believe, God has a purpose for us all.....

I think there is a greater plan afoot,although what I have not got the foggiest. I'm not meant to work in that field.
As for the rest of your story, I believe you. I have seen some weird and wonderful things and not down to auras etc preceding a seizure and not all epileptics see such things. Some can be put down to the current in the brain going haywire....but not all of it. We do not understand the mechanism of the brain entirely, nor truly what causes epilepsy.
Your NDE....I'm not going to ridicule it....I wonder who that person was who saved you....far from it. For the most part I am sceptical towards psychologists criticisms of NDEs....now I am going to put myself at odds with the realists. The night previous to my mother dying (we knew she was ill but I was unaware that she was at death's door and my mother knew my 'abilities') I had a very lucid dream. I was in a waiting room with my mother, my grandmother and grandfather. I had never ever met my grandfather who had died when my mother was 7 and never recollect meeting my grandmother who died when I was 2. This dream...and I know my mother was instructing me on something...no idea what now...ended with the phone ringing. My father had found my mother close to death. She died 2 hours later.
Although this is somewhat twisting the thread (apologies everyone)

Seasons greetings Time Traveller.

Trust me I forgot something:eek:

It came to mind that epilepsy sufferers are and were often viewed as visionaries. Many of the most infamous people in history who changed the world suffered seizures

The reason that I included the link was for this

Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness.
Is this not what this thread is about? The change of consciousness as predicted/ the age of aquarius?

hello Suanni,

Yes, I know.. epilepsy is not a fun illness. I understand the "fuzziness" you felt, the dreaminess and floating feeling, being unhinged of reality.
If science triggers you then stay away from it. I personally found highschool difficult and never excelled at at early age. soon after the Nde while being unemployed I decided to start art school and went along after 6 years of study to become a graphic illustrator. Aparently I was a natural at art though Id never done it as a child. Life is still very, very,wacky though and its sometimes a great mission just keeping my feet on the ground.
Im sure you have moved on past the science and into something the universe has chosen for you ( it knows better ) to do.

I think there is a greater plan afoot,although what I have not got the foggiest. I'm not meant to work in that field.
As for the rest of your story, I believe you. I have seen some weird and wonderful things and not down to auras etc preceding a seizure and not all epileptics see such things. Some can be put down to the current in the brain going haywire....but not all of it. We do not understand the mechanism of the brain entirely, nor truly what causes epilepsy.

I dont know about you , but I have prayed to God to please not frighten me 2 much with what I have "seen" and may see. ( Wether its "real" whatever that is , or its just the " curent in the brain going haywire") , it can be frightening , though I am coming to terms with the whole thing. I too have had "lucid" dreams about people who have passed who come to tell me something or say nothing at all or just smile.
So, I am here right now, tapping away at the keyboard in "reality", so what is happening to me when I have a lucid dream, knowing at that very time that I am dreaming? The reality of unreality is very "real, and can be a lonely place.

Yes, under stressful situations I have heard that "abilities" can surface when needed, just like the one about the lady lifting the car of her trapped husband. Ofcourse this same stress is said to produce seizures in people. Yes , ive also read some famous people have suffered seizures but I wonder if they felt disconected from the world? Ipersonally feel half here and half not and occasionally something reminds me nothing is truly real, all is just nothingness manifest.

The dark sharpens the light....

Now taking large step into unreality- You must be honoured to have experienced that "dream" the night before your mothers passing and to have met your ancestors. This is a great honour in some cultures and the blood in my veins heats, when I think of my ancestors; especially feeling a great conection with them when I dream of them. You know what your mother was instructing you to do, you just dont remember though your heart does; its your mind trying to make"logic" from what consider a totally illogical event.

The realists must be having a field day...

I dont think this whole epilesy thing has strayed to far away from the question- age of aquarius- especially when it involves some unexplained things. Its also nice to talk to someone who I can relate to with similar events and occurances, not to forget the "wierd and wonderful" that manifests itself around it. Helping others, isnt that what the age of aquarius should be about?

Merry xmas Suanni

Say hello to the boogey-man from me when you see him next...

I agree here. Man will have to regress to its old lifestyle before fossil fuels were used to forward society. The majority of the population would have no idea how to live without technology. The world would be in turmoil and it would hit every aspect of life, from birth to death. We are too reliant upon technology...says she sitting at technology to reply to this thread.
That is the thought I have. While some see a future apocolypse end of the world, what if it was a type of catastropic event that takes up back to the horse and buggy days or early centuries?. Imagine what would happen if the supply of Oil was cutoff? Gulp.
Following the recent disaster i investigated the prophecies I received back in 1996 so apologies it was 1/3 of the world's population will cease to walk the earth. European statistics that were put out in 2002 confirmed this but sadly did not keep the link. This is also evident in Australia and the US which is why they having opening the doors gradually to more immigrants. Australia as allowed so many asia-pacificians it was hard to find a true australian when I first arrived there. The Australian government have let so many in they will not even reveal the true figures to their people.

This was a prophecy that I received.

I am an ex-professional clairvoyant./medium who had clients in 14 countries around the globe, these clients came on recommendation, I can assure you that clients at corporate level do not part with their hard earned cash unless you come up with the goods and your prophecies are proven to be true. The millennium prophecies were presented at major MBS exhibitions. It was amazing how many other people have been shown the same visions. One woman even saw the UK cut in to three islands through environmental disaster.
What about a third of mankind in different countries or parts of the world? Remember the Black Plague that killed about a third of Europe?
Even this passage in the christian book of revelation mentions a third of mankind :eek: Spooky.

Ezekiel 5:2 "You shall burn with fire one-third in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are finished; then you shall take one-third and strike around [it] with the sword, and one-third you shall scatter in the wind: I will draw out a sword after them.

[size=+2]Revelation 9:15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen [was] two hundred million; I heard the number of them. [/size]

What about a third of mankind in different countries or parts of the world? Remember the Black Plague that killed about a third of Europe?
Even this passage in the christian book of revelation mentions a third of mankind :eek: Spooky.

Not black plaque but bird flu if it transpires to cross the species divide
In 1918-1920 bird flu struck (in a much less populated world) and killed over 50 million.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1114634,00.html?internalid=ACA

If it were to strike, my guessing is there will be more deaths through the death toll of the flu.

But its that big word again if

One thing that has crossed my mind on all these fears of doom and gloom prophecies. Whilst it is unlikely that mankind will ever blast the earth to kingdom come with nuclear weapons what happens to all these stored nuclear devices if a major world catastophe were to strike? Eg earth quake/hurricane etc? Its no longer the 'super powers' that have them, nobody seems to be willing to totally disarm, so they are kept in safe storage like a farmer with a shotgun under the bed, 'just in case'. And accidents tend to happen with the gun under the bed.

And Peace beyond understanding silently wonders, why any form of humanity would choose any thing other than a message of Peace to project into a future day, a Christmas day where many see Peace once more reborn.

And not alone, many see The Age of Aquarius, as a time when the consciousness of this world raised to a higher level, where finding the way through all adversity known now, shall proceed with ease and equanimity.

InChristAlways

Why feel the need to shout as though in delight your bible quotes of retribution, for the message gift above all is one of Peace, and a peacefull transition through this emerging epoch.
Is there compassion ? For without compassion there is no Christ.

Hello Time Traveller:)
Time traveler 3168 said:
hello Suanni,

Yes, I know.. epilepsy is not a fun illness. I understand the "fuzziness" you felt, the dreaminess and floating feeling, being unhinged of reality.
If science triggers you then stay away from it. I personally found highschool difficult and never excelled at at early age. soon after the Nde while being unemployed I decided to start art school and went along after 6 years of study to become a graphic illustrator. Aparently I was a natural at art though Id never done it as a child. Life is still very, very,wacky though and its sometimes a great mission just keeping my feet on the ground.
Im sure you have moved on past the science and into something the universe has chosen for you ( it knows better ) to do.
Looks like you have found your natural talent. I am also highly creative but whilst I have moved away from science, I have yet to find what it is that I am supposed to do. I seemed to have done nothing else but produce (Babies and from those babies 2 very talented psychics have emerged...its a family trait, unlike the epilepsy which was a one off in me and apparently psychic abilities are most intensified in me) and care for others. The highly analytical side of me is now persuing a study in I guess the philosophical. I just let myself be guided now and that includes books dropping on me, that up until seconds previously had no reason to fall. Don't know how many times I've shielded my head in recent years from falling books. I've stopped fighting whatever it is the universe seems to want out of me.

I dont know about you , but I have prayed to God to please not frighten me 2 much with what I have "seen" and may see. ( Wether its "real" whatever that is , or its just the " curent in the brain going haywire") , it can be frightening , though I am coming to terms with the whole thing. I too have had "lucid" dreams about people who have passed who come to tell me something or say nothing at all or just smile.

Oh yes, I have certainly prayed on many occasions not to be frightened so much. It doesn't seem to matter what it is I 'feel' it, 'hear' it and 'see' it. From asleep to awake the strangest of messages come to the point I really feel that I'm losing the plot. I have experienced someone's else's death, saw what they saw, experienced what they experienced...and almost lost my own life in the week through it. I go for a walk in my local woods and 'receive' messages. The 2 strangest.... out with a young pup, something told me 'Something has been released that as yet you cannot control'.....seconds later I heard the yelping. The pup had stuck her nose in a hornets nest. Not long after I kept getting messages that the guardian of the woods was annoyed, the woodland was to be ripped apart. 6 months later, it was (knew nothing of it, I don't bother reading 'public notices'), new sewers laid, the first I knew of it was when I went down with my dog. So from convinced that I was losing to plot to twice having the messages confirmed. The woods ripped apart had me gobsmacked. I have received names to discover those names by accident...not usual names..Incan gods...obscure Incan gods. One prayer that did get answered was that I didn't want to see spooks anymore. I can hear, feel, smell but apart from the odd occasion on in my sleep I no longer see them.

Now taking large step into unreality- You must be honoured to have experienced that "dream" the night before your mothers passing and to have met your ancestors. This is a great honour in some cultures and the blood in my veins heats, when I think of my ancestors; especially feeling a great conection with them when I dream of them. You know what your mother was instructing you to do, you just dont remember though your heart does; its your mind trying to make"logic" from what consider a totally illogical event.The realists must be having a field day...

I guess this is where I really give the realists something to really bite at.
I suppose I should be honored seeing my ancestors in such a way but I'm not. I have known when each and every one of my relatives have 'gone'. Although this was the first time that someone who was in and out of life has come to say goodbye (maybe she knew I wouldn't get there in time) My gran came to me when my 'abilities' began to 'come through' (she was a highly gifted medium/seer from what I am told) and continued to be there for guidance during what for me was the scariest period of my life, not for what I could see but what I found I could by chance. And it wasn't the first time that I had seen her, she first appeared when I was abour 7/8 and as real as the next person. I saw my grandfather when I was about 17/18 and described him to my mother in detail in later years. And in recent years I have come to realise that anybody who previously has had no ability to 'see' suddenly do when they are very close to me (so there can be no arguments for mass hallucination). I don't see what they see but they do 'see', usually one of their relatives who has passed on but not always. As time went on and I got sick of 'seeing', the spirits found another way to communicate. They could invade my sleep time. This my mother found out about...and although she didn't want to hear of my 'abilities' at other times, when she became very ill and she knew she was dying she wanted to hear all. It was then she found that I 'travel' and communicate with the dead in my sleep. I guess it was from there she knew she could contact me
The greatest honour that I felt has been bestowed upon me is seeing the angels as I slept and given instruction...although I most certainly didn't feel honoured at the time....scared sh*tless...no biblical images but I knew who they were. Still don't know what those instructions were but more and more is being revealed to me as time goes on. Like whatever I was told with my mother (and I think she was just saying goodbye) something within me knows..and its not like I'm being allowed to forget it.
All this sounds contradictory to my previous post. But I am a hard headed realist, don't sound it but I am. I can distinguish fact from fiction, dream/lucid dream from other states. I see mankind for the idiot he is but am aware of what could be, be that good or bad...I am also aware that there is more to this earth that our 5 senses can account for.

I dont think this whole epilesy thing has strayed to far away from the question- age of aquarius- especially when it involves some unexplained things. Its also nice to talk to someone who I can relate to with similar events and occurances, not to forget the "wierd and wonderful" that manifests itself around it. Helping others, isnt that what the age of aquarius should be about?

It is nice to speak to somebody who has experienced similar and not through the condition either, more the shall we say the effects of the 'by-product' of the condition, that our brains were wired differently from others.
Been my pleasure 'talking' to you Time Traveller
Maybe my constant caring for others I am doing part of what's meant to be...and guiding my 2 daughters when they discover their scary abilities.

Say hello to the boogey-man from me when you see him next...

Next time I go down to the woods I'll give him your regards;)

Hello Suanni,

Christmas is a great time one reason for me being that I get to be surrounded by fruitcake, which makes me feel right at home.
I am also highly creative but whilst I have moved away from science, I have yet to find what it is that I am supposed to do

What works best for me is letting go and watching the plan unfold infront of me.I do like to keep a certain level of control but this doesnt exceed 49% as the universe ( God) has 51% control of what happens. I am mearly the passenger who has the choice too look around as the vehicle is moving but God is driving.I can enjoy the ride or hate it , either way , i aint driving....

Im a firm believer that we are at the mercy of our surroundings in relation to our "choices" we take in life. When I step outside I truly realise that my choices taken are only in respect to my surroundings which in the end I dont really have a choice at all .
So I decided to go to the fish and chip shop for lunch and order a large chips n a piece of fish. Did I "want" fish as opposed to the mc ribb, or was my body lacking protein and salt and telling me I "wanted" fish?
Roads are another great example of being at the will of your surroundings. You cant pull out of the driveway till the roads clear. You can go when there is no-one infront of you. You have to stop and go in relation to your surroundings and speed up when the road is clear. Control for me over a point is pointless, it doesnt exist. Who can truly say they have control?

Cause and effect

Oh yes, I have certainly prayed on many occasions not to be frightened so much. It doesn't seem to matter what it is I 'feel' it, 'hear' it and 'see' it. From asleep to awake the strangest of messages come to the point I really feel that I'm losing the plot. I have experienced someone's else's death, saw what they saw, experienced what they experienced...and almost lost my own life in the week through it. I go for a walk in my local woods and 'receive' messages.

I believe we can all look into the hourglass and it is looking back at us at the same time. If you open doors to the mind and look "in", does that mean what may be behind the door can also look out?
Sure they can, they must as I believe in a duality to all things, a mirror to all aspects of the universe. The word "medium: means just that. In between "here" and "there" - medium. The whole process tends to create more questions than answers so we must go deeper to understand what is going on in our personal realitys. Sooner or latter if we look deep enough all our questions may be answered. Till then Ill do my best to deal with the 2 winged guys outside, the boogey man, who occassional rattles the windows n doors to say hello and the globes of white light that hover about rythmicaly like some musical harmonic at night.
I missed the boat to reality a long time ago and keeping it together is a struggle within itself.

Depends what reality is stranger really?, the one with the flying globes of light, or the one with the guy down at the appliance shop trying to sell me an internet fridge, something apparently we "all" need?
Sends shivers up my spine. The internet fridge that is....

I guess this is where I really give the realists something to really bite at.
I suppose I should be honored seeing my ancestors in such a way but I'm not. I have known when each and every one of my relatives have 'gone'. Although this was the first time that someone who was in and out of life has come to say goodbye (maybe she knew I wouldn't get there in time) My gran came to me when my 'abilities' began to 'come through' (she was a highly gifted medium/seer from what I am told) and continued to be there for guidance during what for me was the scariest period of my life, not for what I could see but what I found I could by chance. And it wasn't the first time that I had seen her, she first appeared when I was abour 7/8 and as real as the next person. I saw my grandfather when I was about 17/18 and described him to my mother in detail in later years.

There are many stories of people guiding or helping souls to the otherside. If you ask me , she didnt come to say goodbye but wanted you to help her to the "waiting room" where others were there to take her. She chose you and you were in "reality" the last to see her. An honour to say the least and you helped her in the greatest way. The dream is more real than reality......
I too have become used to seeing things now in my sleep, speaking to people who have passed or unknown spirits "comunicating" has become more frequent in the dream world. I am beginning to also experience time difference, were I can sleep and dream for half hour, and experience what seems a few days time( though it is different) in the dream or generally longer than the dream itself took.

More questions than answers still, ho-hum.....

All this sounds contradictory to my previous post. But I am a hard headed realist, don't sound it but I am. I can distinguish fact from fiction, dream/lucid dream from other states. I see mankind for the idiot he is but am aware of what could be, be that good or bad...I am also aware that there is more to this earth that our 5 senses can account for.

I too believe Im a realist though finding what is real and illusion is yet to be "seen". The curtain between the two seems to shimmer ocassionaly, the wall disapearing to reveal, "reality?" , "unreality?", um? Who needs the five senses when they are at the control of surrounding influences. Reach to the stars with the minds eye, and believe, lest it not believe in you...

Yes, the idiot mankind is compared to what will be, seems very distant and we all are going down the road before we go up it.

Once again if i can ask" If someone can see a clear road from here to peaceful aquarius with out war, doom and gloom which is the flavor of the decade- look around-, please show me how?, pie in the sky isnt realist when we consider the "surroundings" and goings-on of today.

From here to aquarius peacefully?- Id like to see that.

Maybe I can call on the boogeyman for some assistance....

Peace.....ur?......inevitably

Theres an old saying: 'theres only one difference between an optimist and a pessemist.....the optimist has a better time'. Dwelling on worst case scenarious is negative prayer, if you are determined to see gloom gloom is what youl get.

Additionaly as this is not the 'christian' forum I hearby take the opportunity to say that 'Revelations' is a total load of nonsensical crap, the haverings of a 'witch hunter' and any religion should be thoroughly embarrased to have such content within their scriptures. It is there IMHO as yet another ambiguous tool to be melded into whats required to control and manipulate the credulous and rather ignorant masses. Nothing more. To look for truth in it is fecalmancy.

Looking to change the world you just start with your own heart and spread that message.

Merry Christmas all :)

TE

Duality= two sides to everything

There is also another older saying- Ignorance is bliss. No wonder the optimists have a better time. Dwelling on the best case scenario sometimes goes beyond ignorance and into the field of stupidity, especially when you live in such an unstable world as ours at this current time. Yeah, I see the goodness but I am also equally aware of the festering agressive nature of mankind which can be viewed on most tv stations in most countries at most times . Im not detertemined to see doom and gloom, but when I see humans polute the environment that helps them breath, destroy life in the oceans that feed them, and make weapons of such hideousness,whose only fuctions are to destroy, it becomes a problem and ignorance becomes a personal health hazard.

Can this creature be trusted?

It makes me wonder. How can you not think of doom and gloom? Guess its easy, we have things like mobile phones you can watch tv on, fridges with internet access, Ipods, The mc rib, and all the bs in the world to keep us occupied. Yes, I like the toys also that mankind has to offer but once I start to worship them and place them as the sole reason for my existance, then it becomes obsession. There more to life than the house loan, car, boat,2.3 kids, dog and cat, etc, well...as far as im concerned anyway.

Additionaly as this is not the 'christian' forum I hearby take the opportunity to say that 'Revelations' is a total load of nonsensical crap, the haverings of a 'witch hunter' and any religion should be thoroughly embarrased to have such content within their scriptures. It is there IMHO as yet another ambiguous tool to be melded into whats required to control and manipulate the credulous and rather ignorant masses. Nothing more. To look for truth in it is fecalmancy

Looking to change the world you just start with your own heart and spread that message.

I think the moon is made of cheese. You laugh and say " prove it?"
You say that revelations is nonsensicle crap. I say "prove it?"
Until then , Jesus, Buddah, God?, Allah,the Goddess and anything else you want to throw into the fray is "alive " and well, even if only in the minds of the devotees. I think the bible has a lot more to do with the age of aquarius as do christians than we think, and such a religion cannot be sneezed at and brushed of so easily without even a shred of evidence to back the claim that it is "crap".

No, I personally dont believe that the trumpets are going to blare, a pit will be opened with locusts and other hideous nasties released to torture the unbelievers, yarda, yarda, yarda... Depends which way you "look" at all 66 books of the bible including revelation.

Did God flood and destroy all on the earth besides noah and his kin (2350 bc/ 4355 yrs ago) while at the same time coincidently no other culture recorded a flood that, well wiped them all cos they werent on the ark?

Umm?

Gen 7:4 , for yet seven day, and I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from the face of the earth.

Hmm? God sounds a little peed at everything but noah his kin, and some animals all about to drift over the waters. Either the bible got it wrong, which I doubt or the interpretation is well, distorted.

Duality= two sides to everything

Rev 22;16 ,I Jesus have mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of david, and the bright and morning star.

Ive got 3 diferent dictionaries in the house and if I look up lucifer in each of them , another word for lucifer is morningstar. Yeah the morningstar is also venus, but, nevermind....

Perception is based apon who is percieving.......

This whole bible thing can become a bit of a problem as u can see but I think its important to not discredit its teachings and the power it has had for the last 2000 years. Everything has a purpose....

My heart tells me to beware of those without hearts.....

I will do my best to spread that message......

Peace

So Time traveler,

Does your message of pessimism help to heal this world?

Or do you hide beneath the covers, when the sun enters the new day, and eat plentiful humbugs, old and grey. :)

Last edited:
hello Ciel,

So Time traveler,

Does your message of pessimism help to heal this world?

Or do you hide beneath the covers, when the sun enters the new day, and eat plentiful humbugs, old and grey. :)

What you see as pessimism, I see as realism and I know too well that sitting on the hilltops preaching pie in the sky which is always "overthere" is just that, always over there. Yes, Ignorance is bliss, I just find it difficult to wake in the morning and not think of whats happening globally as oposed too whats happening in my backyard or on the sports channel. I understand that people like yourself "want" to believe the world is going down the right path and things look " optermistic". I am yet to see a world where the positive outweighs the negative where its negative influence seems to be receeding...

As for hiding behind the covers when the sun enters a new day and eating humbugs old and grey.... I try not to hide behind anything as this would denote "fear, a mechansim of mis-understanding, something Im trying to overcome.
No, I prefer to eat humble pie in the eyes of the universe and try not to say anything without backing it to the best of my ability, wether right or wrong- trying and daring to believe is whats important....

People make me laugh as their heads are hidden in much darker and smellier places than beneath the the covers. Lucky for me, the occasional shots over my starboard are empty rounds wrapped in meaningless talk,not a spot of evidence to back a claim and the occasional smiley face just to make the page look interesting due to lack of anything remotley exciting or provocative.

No wonder Jesus wept.

Peace... and understanding, with maybe some evidence to back it.....

Thank you Time traveler,

In the light of your way of the world, there is little to say. But perhaps you can suggest a more possible future, even in small every day reality it helps to cast a smile instead of a frown, even humour can often lighten a soul, I use it often to lighten my own.
Ignorance is bliss, it is true. There are also many other forms of bliss of a far higher category. One is in knowing an attempt is being made to procure a better future for mankind, even though the odds appear loaded. Yes the world is dark. It is also light. You are wise to talk of leaving the fear behind. It is fear that shrinks a being, it is love that expands. And thank God we have choice.
Pie in the sky, is never over there, because by the time you reach it someone else has taken the last slice. To be in the moment, it's right here, and it's so good, so blissfull, you want to share it with every one.
But maybe you've already eaten? :)

Hello Ciel,

Theres nothing more I like to do than smile. In this day and age it is easy to wake up and smell the roses, cos yeah, there is light in the world, but also the darkness. I guess it depends apon how u see the world and what you have seen in it. There are some real issues at stake here, global warming, polution, war and mis understanding toward our fellow humans of other religions and cultures to name a few. The world to me is severly unbalanced and while the pie is sweet in the mouth, it is bitter in the belly as one cannot turn a blind eye without the onset of ignorance. The world is full of placebos to take us"away" from whats really going on. I kinda look around sometimes at certain people, not being judgemental, but its like they are asleep and surrounding themselves with the cake of the world. Sure they are happy, living there lives, not really hurting anyone.. but are they?... Is it suicide to turn a blind eye toward whats happening? I tend to look at the big picture and seeing where its come from gives me a better chance at seeing where its going. Id like to see a peaceful resolution to the conflicts of the world as things will either go one way or another.

Which way do they look to be going to you , really?

As Ive recently said, are we going to one day all disarm and hold hands while we walk into aquarius singing" we are the world"? ... or is this global power struggle that breaks out into violence on an obsecene level every so often going to get to a point where anihilation is inevidable for some? (most)
I just dont have faith in the minds who created the weapons to begin with, so why would I give my time to a beast who supports the killing of others , for what...money, oil?- the shame!

Now its just part of the day, the news has been flooded with images of the middle-east and its conflicts for years now, and most people just have a ho-hum approach to the whole thing...A bit different for those over there...

When I wake , most days I check to see if the worlds changed , cos if all wars ended, then all that money put into the military of countries, could be used to end poverty, famine, and used to educate the masses, overnight, instead of bombing them....

Us budget for 2005

Current Military, $558B:Military Personnel $109B, Operation and Maintenance $154B, Procurement $81B, Research and Development $68B, Construction $7B, Family Housing $4B, Retired Pay $46B, DoE Nuclear Weapons $17B, NASA (50%) $8B, International Security $8B, Homeland Sec. (50%) $16B, Ex. Off. Pres. $78, Misc. $4B, “Allowance for Anticipated Supplemental” (Iraq) $25B

If money is an energy, then more and more is being put into the military, where is all this"energy" going to go if its building up?
Heres another list of more wasted money and goodwill from 2002...
http://www.cdi.org/issues/wme/spendersFY03

The military issue is but one that can take away the smile of my face no matter what "bliss" I am experiencing, even if but for a moment. It just rattles me to the core to think that as a whole , mankind is going nowhere very fast, and could put it resources to better , positive uses....
Ive met some really enlightened people as far as im concerned but they are a minority, while most could give a rats about global issues , let alone the old lady across the road who could really use a hand to take out the rubbish.... Most people dont care or wont care.

Am I a pessimist or a realist?

Love and respect start on a microcosmic level within oneself and spreads outwardly. But dont try to project love toward something that doesnt understand the concept. Like casting pearls to swine, tis a waste of time.

These people Im talking about can be dangerous and dont understand simple concepts like love and respect. Its not my fault, though I wont become victim to their ignorance as they can be harmful to your health or bark at you if you look at them the wrong way.
You know, the type- you know what I mean.

Love starts within, God help us if we dont change our ways...fast.......

Somebody pass the pie, I need another slice....

Don't we think it is all part of growing?

Can you imagine what our world would look like were it not for the uplift of earthquakes and the disaster of volcanoes? Could any of us imagine a world without mountains?

Ever picked up a bottle from centuries gone by, dusty and dirty with mud on the inside...you could see through it as you picked it up, but in order to clean it and make it sparkle you had to use a ton of elbow grease and get the insides so cloudy/muddy it was just brown....but now it looks great on the shelf.

How about diamonds, rubies and emeralds, their natural shape vs. the cut form. Or the marble that was used to make the statue of david, would we all be able to see it inside the block if it were just left alone and not chipped away at?

Please don't get me wrong, I am not part of or for the war machine, I am very much in support of the peace movement (or maybe crawl)

But do we look at an unfinished house as a problem, or as simply unifinished with much work left to do. And we have to cut out walls to make windows and doors....

Each of us, and our world is an unfinished project, we all have work to do. And isn't it possible that everything happening now is part and parcel of our growth?

Dear Time traveler,

Well, you see this being turned half a century a while back, seen enough war, and excuses for and against, seen poverty real and mental poverty, seen a world constantly making excuses for the way it is, realised long ago nothing could change in the dimension of the static, so took measures to aligne to a dimension where a greater sense of life is possible. Though to reach this point it was necessary to move through a considerable amount of dieing to all past perceptions of ego tolerance. All I know, and now much through unknowing....
.....is the actuality of interdimensional shift, self, macro and micro. A grain of sand can move in the desert unseen, yet it moves the desert, and one day we realise a new land has formed. The same with the potential of the human mind and being in new awareness. All that we are is part of God and universal form interactive on all levels, but true if we bury our heads in the sands of ground zero, how shall we be open to being lifted and moved to higher vision.

Back