Hello

reebon

Reaction score
I like theology or maybe I just like the idea behind theology. Personally, I am still trying to make sense of things but there seems to be too much to know, who could know everything?

Peace

Thanks for the welcome.

Geezer? Yeah, I guess. I am no fan of limits, which is why I admire the Buddha. But I'm weak and want to believe I was created.

Sorry if this makes no sense.

Peace

But I'm weak and want to believe I was created.

Sorry if this makes no sense.

Peace

Hi there ,:)

seek and you will find out that there most certainly is a creator
psalm 83;18 and he is the MOST HIGH

You are worthy, ,JEHOVAH even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.”REVELATION 4;11

draw close to God and he will draw close to you

I use 'weak' because I find Buddhism to be really difficult. From what I have read the man who became Buddha searched and meditated for like 6 years. Then came up with a path that is supposed to lead what people call enlightenment. I believe there is something for me to learn but I want to believe I could be helped to understand what needs to be understood. Maybe there is a Messiah? I don't know.

Peace

Ah ok thanks for helping me out there. Maybe there is a messiah? Maybe... If he is anything like ISA 53:3 tells us, he seems to have gone through alot more than six years of searching and meditating ;) Morale of the story, there is always someone else finding difficulty.... We are not alone :D And many worse than our own heh :p

Back