The Messiah and the Spirit

It is NOT about opinion. Do you disagree with gravity?

Weeeellll I do. It is a law that can be reversed. Jesus on the other hand can not be reversed or dismissed.

Bible says even if man refuses to acknowledge God, the rocks and sands and water will cry out and praise His name...

Anyone ever stop to think about what Computers, CDs, DVDs and cassette tapes are made of? :D :eek: ;)

Weeeellll I do. It is a law that can be reversed. Jesus on the other hand can not be reversed or dismissed.

Bible says even if man refuses to acknowledge God, the rocks and sands and water will cry out and praise His name...

Anyone ever stop to think about what Computers, CDs, DVDs and cassette tapes are made of? :D :eek: ;)
Bad example. My point was harsh, but some really need to understand it is not about what they think. It is about God.

Bad example. My point was harsh, but some really need to understand it is not about what they think. It is about God.

That is the point. It is about God. What we think matters, but not that much when it comes to God. You are right. If God came first, then we wouldn't be arguing this point with others...

I'm with you on this.

v/r

Joshua

Back