Greetings All

Ah shame, I had a friend on a christian site who was a satanist... Wicked fellow damned to hell so he is.... But such a beautiful smile he offered with his delightfully sharp humour.... Same handle same area as you so you know I thought... Hey, could my buddy be back... Oh well Welcome again to the forums have fun peace be upon yee.

I have been accused of being satan, which was kind of comical considering the source of the accusation.

Hmmm...long story short version-

My Mother was an over bearing religious zealot who was convinced Televisions and video games would lead us all to hell. so they werent allowed in the house. I got a job at a lumber mill and after a few months I asked my father if i could buy a tv, super nintendo and a lock for my bedroom door. The Idea was to lock my door so my siblings couldn't access my room but give my parents access whenever they wanted. My father agreed- my mother didn't and told me that I had to leave since I couldnt follow her rules.

So sad to here about this dear fellow! *snifflings*

Most welcome to this sophisticated forum.

Levittown- until I finish COllege and then hopefully someplace away from major cities like Montana
C'mon, Thomas, the joke is over! I can hear your accent! :p

Hi there,

making sure of the more important things is the way to go , and here in psalm 83;18 is the true God

his name is JEHOVAH which means (HE CAUSES TO BECOME)

You caused me to suffer :mad: everytime! Hoooow could be !

Welcome DT.

Apple pie, Wisahican Creek, B.F. Institute, Cobblestones, Art Museum, Mummers, et al.
But not enough to go back.

It has something to do with:
"Elbowroom, cried Dan'l Boone."

P.S. What parts of Montana catch your eye? I favour the Kalispell or "Little Joe" areas meself.

"Until very recently my wife and I have not been able to have theological discussions because she always felt I was attacking her beliefs. This was mostly because of my style of questioning which I like to think forces people to really think about why they believe what they believe."

Goodness, DT, you sound almost exactly like MY husband! Perhaps not QUITE never have a discussion, but they're usually intense and occasionally difficult. We work it out, tho. :)

I'm new here too, so hello newbie from other newbie.

Back