Heaven without Spouses? Theosophy's view

I resolved the seat up/down issue late one night in a hilarious drunken stupor.
I hope this isn't connected with Nick the Pilot's remark about men not wishing to sit down and confront their issues.

While we may carry a human consciousness into an after life, that after life is not about being human.

That's interesting. Why not? My favourite books indicate that both this life and the after-life state are structured to bring us to enlightenment - one reason why suicide is usually unhelpful.

Those people who spend their leisure time frequenting the afterlife state say that the most common mistake those who are present there make is that they don't know they have died. Unless they are all visiting other astral travellers in a chat-room somewhere, which would be amusing. ;)

Consideration works both ways..... As to women only having 1 choice: Women can pee standing up with Go Girl | Go Girl Female Urination Device

In time you'll hear excuse/reason under the sun for not being considerate of one another ...
Some simply use it to take jabs at their partner for some offense or as a means of control ...
There's not much one can do about pettiness ...
If a couple truly wants to work on their relationship then they should be able to jot down on a piece of paper all the little things they do for their partner that maybe the other doesn't realize are to keep the relationship running as smooth as possible ...
Its a great eye opener! ;)

In time you'll hear excuse/reason under the sun for not being considerate of one another ...
Some simply use it to take jabs at their partner for some offense or as a means of control ...
There's not much one can do about pettiness ...
If a couple truly wants to work on their relationship then they should be able to jot down on a piece of paper all the little things they do for their partner that maybe the other doesn't realize are to keep the relationship running as smooth as possible ...
Its a great eye opener! ;)

You have to be joking!:confused: I can imagine my husband's reaction if I did that or visa versa!

I can see it now:

Husband- " I held the door open for you yesterday" Wife- "Am I supposed to drop down to my knees and thank you for not hitting me in the bum with the door?"

Might work for some people, but seems like a great way to start an argument me. If you're in a good relationship you'll just naturally do things for each other regardless of what acknowledgement you may or may not get.

I can see it now:

Husband- " I held the door open for you yesterday" Wife- "Am I supposed to drop down to my knees and thank you for not hitting me in the bum with the door?"

Might work for some people, but seems like a great way to start an argument me. If you're in a good relationship you'll just naturally do things for each other regardless of what acknowledgement you may or may not get.

I would think that sort of behaviour would result in divorce, I couldn't stand that that sort of pedantic nonsense!:eek:

A person was remembering his N.D.E. He met passed on loved ones . He asked his grand paw , you were married 3 times in life who are you with now in heaven ? the grand paw said there is no ownership hear we are free to be with who ever we want .

Back