Muslims have declared a Jihad to exterminate Christians.

What is the cause of Anti-Christian violence

• Anti-Christian bigotry widespread in a majority of Muslims

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The acts of a few insane terrorist groups

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No Anti-Christian bigotry, it is just Christian propaaganda

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Anti-Christian bigotry is work of Zoroastrians.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amergin

Reaction score
Those of you who know me realise that I am an Atheist who frequently debates and criticises Christianity. Recent events show that I have neglected to acknowledge that Christians are in fact being persecuted and face genocides in many Muslim nations. Christians are small minorities in those countries and have little chance to survive an Islamic Anti-Christian Holocaust.

Christians are being killed and churches bombed by insane fanatics in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Egypt, Sudan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Islamic populated southeastern islands of the Philipines.

Is this something we can blame on obviously evil terrorists like Osama bin Ladin? I do not think so. I see this as an intense bigotry against Christians across the entire Muslim World. Crowds of Muslims participate in this violence. They are not following a specific group of terrorists. They listen to the rantings and evil words of Mullahs, Imams, and Ayatollahs on the radio and TV. There are ordinary Muslim people.

Perhaps in reaction to the obvious inferiority of Muslim communities, they resent the wealth and intelligence of the West which is predominately Christian.

We need to wake up and realise that our enemies are not just a group of crazed schizophrenics hiding in Pakistani caves. It is a vast popular movement among a majority of World Muslims. I notice that even in my country, British born citizens openly express hatred against us, the native Britons. They are rife with multiple terror groups or cells, many of which do not know of the others. They just form because the hatred of us spreads throughout the entire Muslim populations. It spreads in the Muslim Countries from Algeria to Philipines, and from Turkey in the north to Nigeria in the South.

We do not want a World War against Islam. However, Islam seems to wish to exterminate us (Christians, Jews, Atheists, Zoroastrians, Baha'is, and Hindus.) Sooner or later, however delayed, we will not accept killing our people without reprisals.

If there are good Muslims in the World, how come they do not speak out against the more vocal bigots, murders, terrorists, and persecutors.

The largest Christian minority in jeopardy are the Copts of Egypt. They are the original pre-Arabic Egyptians who remained Christian despite persecution. Egypt has 80 million people of whom 10% are Christians (Copts). This means that a Muslim orchestrated genocide against Christians could reach 8 million people exceeding Hitler's Holocaust of Jews.

Wake up Americans, French, Dutch, Germans, Brits, and Spaniards. End all future Muslim immigration to your countries. They form 5th column enemies behind your backs. They have shown that being born in a democracy does not remove the evil Islamic drive to conquer the world and exterminate non-Muslims. The ideal would be to send all Muslims back the the countries from which they or their families originated.

I feel sad for the Christians trapped by poverty in Egypt, Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan, the worst Muslim nations

Amergin

You just enjoy stirring the soup. Your title and posts are designed to be titilating and inciteful but you knew that.

One could say Christians are attacking abortion clinics. And Christians are protesting soldiers funerals....while this might be technically correct what I've written and what you've written is a lie.

Some Muslims act this way or that. Some Christians act this way or that.

It is not a vast movement across the Muslim community....yet. However racist bigoted lies like this that continue will eventually foment into turning the lie into the truth....

Is that your goal as an atheist? To have one religion battle another so only the G!dless are left?

It is a vast popular movement among a majority of World Muslims.
However, Islam seems to wish to exterminate us (Christians, Jews, Atheists, Zoroastrians, Baha'is, and Hindus.) Sooner or later, however delayed, we will not accept killing our people without reprisals.
Excerpts from The Protocols of The Maulvis, I presume?

Amergin, you should take Muslimwoman's advice:

Amergin you need to take a break, relax and read some of Hitlers very first speeches .... then have a long think about what you have said above .. because that is how Hitler sounded just a few years before he started killing millions of people.

Excerpts from The Protocols of The Maulvis, I presume?

Amergin, you should take Muslimwoman's advice:

Actually, I sincerely hope I am wrong about what I posted. However, I follow the news and have friends in Punjab and Egypt. I fear that what I posted might be the truth.

I hope I am wrong.

Amergin

I have many more friends (and family) than you in Pakistan... trust me, you ARE wrong.

Amergin, it kind of overlooks the fact that in many of the countries indicated, "peoples of the book" were respected within Islam. It certainly hasn't always resulted in complete equality, but it has usually allowed for freedom of religion.

However, what you are actually indicating is factional violence - in case you are not aware, there are two major branches of Islam - Sunni is predominant across the Middle East, but Shi'a is dominant in countries such as Iran and Iraq.

US-led interference in Middle East politics (not least invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan) and their consequence impact on neighbouring countries has unleashed a form of Sunni extremism that targets anything non-Sunni.

If you're been reading the news anytime over the past few years, you should have noticed that Sunni extremists have been regularly bombing Shi'a Mosques and anything else that is seen as "impure".

Really, the claim that Islam is looking to exterminate Christians is one of the silliest things I've read on here - you're an intelligent person by all accounts, but your posts on religion read as dangerously naive.

There is a mix of extremist Muslim and Christian propaganda out there trying to stir up a vision we've not seen since the crusades.

But at its core, a minority of rabid idiots using base emotional appeals to fuel hate and violence.

I think you'll find most countries are primarily interested in governing a stable population - extermination of minorities would be very easy, but extremely disruptive.

This is one key failing of the US-led wars in the Middle East in recent times. Saddam Hussein, for all his brutality, was able to keep subdued the warring factions of Sunni, Shi'a, Copts, and Kurds. These factions cross national borders. By their unleashing, it has allowed a new wave of instability across the Middle East to fruit as violence, and violence that can spread through cultural/colonial ties to Europe.

You have to look at internal politics to understand the xenophibic vitriol of itinerant preachers. What are the real concerns of downtrodden people? How is nativism and ethnocentric identity politics substituted for real progress via both government propaganda and religious reactionism? How is hatred and condemnation of "other" substituted for real change? These are the real questions everyone with a functioning brain should be asking. The legitimate anger of the people over their sorry state is diverted to the blame chase of "squirrel, over there------------------>" Rich people aren't interested in the elimination of infidels. The rich and powerful ARE, if they are of a political mind, interested in diverting the attention of the poor and powerless toward the nefarious "other." Isn't it interesting how religion, which is the only potential voice of the dispossessed, is likewise diverted, and preaches whole-heartedly a dogma of diversion from the real issues of justice and equity? This proves that religion is but the tool of the powerful to confuse and re direct the angst of the masses toward imaginary enemies in order to preserve the hegemony of the elite.

Chris

There is a difference in saying "Muslims declared war on Christians" vs. "Some Arab Muslims declared war on Christians." Why is it that when Christians do something bad, everything is done in your power to advocate that not "all" Christians wish to do or support the same? But, when it comes to Muslims, it's all or nothing?

I am a Muslim, and have been all my life, and never declared a war on anyone. In fact, my family and I were driven out by some Christians. My father was almost killed, was tortured and beaten. Yet, he never fired a bullet at anyone. And he, nor my mom, ever declared war on anyone. And certainly, there are thousands of other people who are Muslim who just wish to live in peace with the rest of the world.

Why don't you look at what Atheists are doing to religious people in China to this day? I don't see you writing 'Commies declared wars on anyone who has a religion." And, what about so-called Lord's Army. Yes, that is a modern day Christian terrorist organization who is proud to rape and kill young and old, and they want to establish christian rule in their land. Research them. No, they are under the radar.

What about what some Buddhists are doing to minority Muslims in their southern Asian country (I think it is Thailand, forgot), but the Muslims there are treated as subhumans.

Why don't you title a post that states: "Muslims are rioting against dictatorships that Christian lands support." Yes, that is right. Saudi dynasty is a dictatorship. Has nothing to do with Islam what the Saudis are doing, but that they have twisted the religion to suit their own means. Islam has no religious police. Such thing NEVER existed in the Prophet's pbuh time, but Saudis invented it. And they are kiss-ass brown noses of the Western Emperors. Or how about Bosnia. Majority of its people are Muslims, yet they are treated as minority. Half million of Muslims are not allowed to return, and the Christians have been resisting a law that would allow Muslim refugees the right to have Bosnian citizenship should they wish to have it upon losing it. Of course, they ensured that Christian Orthodox and Catholics have double citizenship with Croatia and Serbia. Have you ever heard of a country where a majority of its people have no say in its decision making? Yes! It's true. Go and see who is pulling everyone by the nose in Bosnia.
What about Mubarak? Supported by the West, of course, financed. Anyone opposing him is declared a terrorist. Isn't democracy not about dictatorships? Isn't it supposed to be the will of the majority? The will of the majority in Egypt want the dictatorship gone.
And Christian Copts are not so innocent Egyptians either. They murder Muslims as well, and murder their own who marry or convert to Islam. Is any murder right? Never, but don't write BS how Muslims and Islam are dictatorships and opress people.

And what about Jordan? It's queen is a closet Christian. Why does not she do something about the position of the Christians in the Middle East? Instead, she is just enjoying the riches, gold and fame.

The basis of Islam is rule of God, yes, but with that rule comes a responsibility of respecting others (yes, even pagans, and atheists) as long as they do not pose the threat to the rule of God (provided that such rule was established on the will of the majority in the land). Anyone doing research, honest research, about Islam from it's clear and most important source (the Qur'an) will find this out.

So, when the West (majority Christian) stops interfering and allowing Muslim majority lands to rule how they please, I am sure that Muslim-Christian relationships will improve there too.

I hate propagandists, agents provocateurs, who have never visited a people yet claim to be an experts about them.

Oh, and "why is there no" moderate Muslim voices? There are, but you refuse to hear them. So why bother? Nothing Muslims can do is enough for you as long as Muslims stay Muslims.

One example. You have American Presidents, who is fully Christian in everything he says and does, and believes, but he has that one little thing that is bothering many Christians. A Muslim name! Wow! How could he?!? So, until Obama changes that name to something else--anything!--he will never be trusted by many. The same is in regards to Muslims around the world.

Most recently, I read in my american, local news papers in a small--barely noticable, article how father (Muslim) killed his daughter after finding out that she joined Al-Qaeda. Wow. He killed his own flesh and blood to prove that he does not condone terrorism of any kind, but he got no notice at all.

What about many thousands of Muslims who expressed sadness on 9/11, yet you chose to focus on some people dancing on the streets. With the technology the way it is today, it is not too hard to fabricate a video, is it?

What about many Muslim majority countries who send their troops with the Westerners into the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq? They receive almost no mention. Because that is not enough for you so long as they are majority Muslims.

You get the picture, I hope. If you don't then no surprise there.

The Qur'an perfectly explains it when it says that Christians and Jews will never accept Muslims until they accept their religions, Judaism and Christianity.

The Qur'an perfectly explains it when it says that Christians and Jews will never accept Muslims until they accept their religions, Judaism and Christianity.
Is that definitely a blanket statement about all Christians and Jews with no exceptions?

Oh, and "why is there no" moderate Muslim voices? There are, but you refuse to hear them. So why bother? Nothing Muslims can do is enough for you as long as Muslims stay Muslims.

One example. You have American Presidents, who is fully Christian in everything he says and does, and believes, but he has that one little thing that is bothering many Christians. A Muslim name! Wow! How could he?!? So, until Obama changes that name to something else--anything!--he will never be trusted by many. The same is in regards to Muslims around the world.

Most recently, I read in my american, local news papers in a small--barely noticable, article how father (Muslim) killed his daughter after finding out that she joined Al-Qaeda. Wow. He killed his own flesh and blood to prove that he does not condone terrorism of any kind, but he got no notice at all.

What about many thousands of Muslims who expressed sadness on 9/11, yet you chose to focus on some people dancing on the streets. With the technology the way it is today, it is not too hard to fabricate a video, is it?

What about many Muslim majority countries who send their troops with the Westerners into the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq? They receive almost no mention. Because that is not enough for you so long as they are majority Muslims.

There is, and his name is Thipps, but he is on sabbatical, so you are stuck with us. But we aren't bad...we jus ask alot of questions...

I'm not even going to bother ... you should work for the media Amergin, you could start a war all by yourself.

Amergin, it kind of overlooks the fact that in many of the countries indicated, "peoples of the book" were respected within Islam. It certainly hasn't always resulted in complete equality, but it has usually allowed for freedom of religion.

However, what you are actually indicating is factional violence - in case you are not aware, there are two major branches of Islam - Sunni is predominant across the Middle East, but Shi'a is dominant in countries such as Iran and Iraq.

US-led interference in Middle East politics (not least invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan) and their consequence impact on neighbouring countries has unleashed a form of Sunni extremism that targets anything non-Sunni.

If you're been reading the news anytime over the past few years, you should have noticed that Sunni extremists have been regularly bombing Shi'a Mosques and anything else that is seen as "impure".

Really, the claim that Islam is looking to exterminate Christians is one of the silliest things I've read on here - you're an intelligent person by all accounts, but your posts on religion read as dangerously naive.

There is a mix of extremist Muslim and Christian propaganda out there trying to stir up a vision we've not seen since the crusades.

But at its core, a minority of rabid idiots using base emotional appeals to fuel hate and violence.

I think you'll find most countries are primarily interested in governing a stable population - extermination of minorities would be very easy, but extremely disruptive.

This is one key failing of the US-led wars in the Middle East in recent times. Saddam Hussein, for all his brutality, was able to keep subdued the warring factions of Sunni, Shi'a, Copts, and Kurds. These factions cross national borders. By their unleashing, it has allowed a new wave of instability across the Middle East to fruit as violence, and violence that can spread through cultural/colonial ties to Europe.
Brian, you have Sunni, Shiia, Suffi, and Wahabe.

Unfortunately there is always bad with good, and bad usually catches the headlines Amica. Probably because mindless people like "dirty laundry" as it were.

But there is also the "problem" children (I use the term loosely), who have an agenda. They want power, and will go to any measure to obtain that power. And if they can't get it, then no one will have it.

They do not cast a positive light on a particular people, or group, who would otherwise be considered a good "neighbor".

One must "police" one's own, for the sake of all.

v/r

Q

Whilst I agree with you Q, how can people "police" their own if they have no idea who "their own" are?

This is one real difficulty within Islam at the moment, your average Muslim doesn't have a clue where the radicals hang out and your neighbour may harbour radical views you are simply not aware of.

Here in the UK some Muslim parents have turned their kids in to the police when they find out they are getting radicalised but they all say one thing "I had no idea he was thinking this way".

17th Angel: "As in you cannot love others until you can love yourself? (oooh easy! family show!)"

No. You love yourselves enough. It's exactly what is said: majority of Christians and Jews will never accept Muslims (for who they are) until they become either Jews or Christians. Simple as that. Even copying what you do is not enough (i.e. Mr. Obama who is convert Christian) until one becomes 100% Christian/or Jew if s/he can :)

Whilst I agree with you Q, how can people "police" their own if they have no idea who "their own" are?

This is one real difficulty within Islam at the moment, your average Muslim doesn't have a clue where the radicals hang out and your neighbour may harbour radical views you are simply not aware of.

Here in the UK some Muslim parents have turned their kids in to the police when they find out they are getting radicalised but they all say one thing "I had no idea he was thinking this way".
Perhaps I am aged, but when I was a kid, the block parents knew everything about everybody...that is where it starts...and they all backed each other...

by the bye, I'm 50 years old, so it wasn't that long ago...

17th Angel: "As in you cannot love others until you can love yourself? (oooh easy! family show!)"

No. You love yourselves enough. It's exactly what is said: majority of Christians and Jews will never accept Muslims (for who they are) until they become either Jews or Christians. Simple as that. Even copying what you do is not enough (i.e. Mr. Obama who is convert Christian) until one becomes 100% Christian/or Jew if s/he can :)
I would not want you to change one iota of yourself, unless you chose to Amica...

Christian speaking...

Back