Looking for a forum to call home.

Reaction score
Have you ever had a break-up with a forum? It was your home until you fell out of love......or at least until you realized that your views had changed? The differences became too great to ignore?

Well....after a three year fling with another forum.....I'm back into the dating game. I'm looking for some interesting conversation and some mildly quirky folks who can get me pondering various religious/spiritual issues.

Some words/names that arouse my interest include: evolution, Wilber, Fowler, psych of religion, Rousseau, mysticism, chaplains, postmodern, teleology, dark night of the soul.......

I've also been around the block a few times with different religions. In no specific order, I've called myself a Christian, Panentheist, Deist, Agnostic, Panendeist, Transcendentalist, Taoist, and Independent.

Might I find a home here? :confused:

well i for one welcome you to the fold...this is a very diverse, and certainly friendly community...i do believe you will find it comfortable. i hope you can invest time in your own website, however...i think the smoking cell speaks to some of what your intro does, so i for one look forward to your perspectives.

dcv-

I've been booted from just about every forum on the net. Also, much like my social life. LOL I don't know why, either. I always behave myself. On larger forums, especially, if a moderator is dealing with fifty unique posters in a single thread they'll think nothing of canceling a member for no other reason that the quality of his/her contribution.

But anyway, welcome aboard. Now post something. I'm bored.

www.telic21.org said:
Have you ever had a break-up with a forum? It was your home until you fell out of love......or at least until you realized that your views had changed? The differences became too great to ignore?

Might I find a home here? :confused:
Welcome aboard telic,
Im quite new here too, and feeling warm auras all over, so i hope you will feel the same.

yeah, yeah as a guy that was banned from two different forums, i exactly know how yer feeling. thats why i chose to name myself nongrata ;. But in here i found really sincere friends, in here you can express yer ideas freely and in here i found love :p

What is on your mind that you want to unfold ?

p.s : http://www.telic21.org/psychology.htm where does respecting goes in here?

Fight, be against, love, share and dare.

Hey, pseudonymous. Which Maine? My wife and I live down here south of Portland.....or what some friends call Northern Mass. Can't get anywhere this time of year due to all our summer friends.

BTW, we are planning on doing some web work once time clears a bit. I enjoyed Smoking Cell.

PersonanonGrata said:
where does respecting goes in here?
Is that rhetorical? Are you familiar with Seligman and the pos psych folks?
Mus Zibii said:
Now post something. I'm bored.
Lead me to one of your posts. I'll see if I can amuse you.

www.telic21.org said:
Hey, pseudonymous. Which Maine?
the penobscot bay, lobsterland, island paradise, 8 month winter sort of maine...say hi to george senior if you see him.

www.telic21.org said:
Is that rhetorical? Are you familiar with Seligman and the pos psych folks?
... Lead me to one of your posts. I'll see if I can amuse you.
Hello telic,

Huh? i guess that is my problem, have to change the pic there... sure im serious, just take a look at all the virtues youve logged there, i guess respectin shouldve taken its place theresomewhere?

ps: iso your thread ;

noone told me anything (yet) today... P

Back