The Collective Messiah - Isaiah 53

you'r rayt donnan. no single personal saviour ,who show us 70 faces of G _D. But personal saviours like Cyrus ,Julus casear ,herzel , Mary Baker Eddy ,Rabbi Alfred G. Moses , Rabbi David Louis etc who showed one face of . . .

Well JESUS really is the one who was in Israel approx 2000 years ago Michael the Archangel. There are saviours who were human who are immortals then there are heavenly being like Michael and he did incarnate into the human egg back in jerusalem.

Well JESUS really is the one who was in Israel approx 2000 years ago Michael the Archangel. There are saviours who were human who are immortals then there are heavenly being like Michael and he did incarnate into the human egg back in jerusalem.
Interesting. Provide proof please.

v/r

Q

Interesting. Provide proof please.

v/r

Q

Well he said he was the SON of GOD if you want written proof. The firstborn son of the heavenly kingdom is MICHAEL. Otherwise you will have to see it to believe it. You should look at my other posts . In one I explained human immortals and JESUS who was michael who incarnated into the human egg back then.

Well he said he was the SON of GOD if you want written proof. The firstborn son of the heavenly kingdom is MICHAEL. Otherwise you will have to see it to believe it. You should look at my other posts . In one I explained human immortals and JESUS who was michael who incarnated into the human egg back then.
Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you are a Jehovah's Witness....

Now you make sense. Please, continue.

no jesus in literal history , he didn't exist.
Your declaration is in error. There was mention of Jesus, 100 years after his birth. The author was a Jewish Roman named Josephus. It does have significance. ;)

Your declaration is in error. There was mention of Jesus, 100 years after his birth. The author was a Jewish Roman named Josephus. It does have significance. ;)
JESUS really is MICHAEL.

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you are a Jehovah's Witness....

Now you make sense. Please, continue.

I am not a JW.
Anyway what is someone came all the way down from GOD literally like the ball of light in this pic? Who would you say it was if it was a female?

thumbnail.aspx

I am not a JW.
Anyway what is someone came all the way down from GOD literally like the ball of light in this pic? Who would you say it was if it was a female?

thumbnail.aspx
I don't care if God is a he, she or it. God is greater than me...and I bend my knee.

I don't care if God is a he, she or it. God is greater than me...and I bend my knee.

No I am not saying GOD is a she that would be a goddess. However GOD really is love. People should stop fighting cause he is the father of all right?

Forgive me folk, I did not realize I was speaking in the Judaic forum. I will pull all this into the Christian forum.

Once again, I apologize.

v/r

Q

dig deep and you will get, who is this "jesus "? josephus mentioned.

God IS the author of all right...

Well scriptures are a language you have to reason it with a divine mind or you come out with carnal minded interpretations which is why people fight and say its for religous reasons.

Well scriptures are a language you have to reason it with a divine mind or you come out with carnal minded interpretations which is why people fight and say its for religous reasons.
No. God is, and God provides, and I have proof. God is more powerful than a bomb, and faster than a speeding bullet. God is.

My sons still exist because God IS. I have grand children because God IS.

You can't prove contrary.

With all due respect,

Q

No. God is, and God provides, and I have proof. God is more powerful than a bomb, and faster than a speeding bullet. God is.

With all due respect,

Q

The divine mind is love, reason things with love compassion kindness understanding forgiveness isnt this how god is so powerful?

With all due respect,

Q

I care about everyone dont you?

With all due respect,

Q
You know the ark isnt just one planet its the whole universe right?

Back