Moshiach's day.

I

ilmawaqa

Today is sabbath . Great day ! Beautiful Bright sunny day,even the air or wind ,i don't know exactly which one has a music of its own . Sabbath is a symbol of G d's full work ,perfection ,freedom,joy ,victory. It is a day of Salvation. It is a moment of bliss from vast of our time. An island from ocean of water. Big day that ye should celebrate its symbol each week , is n it ?

Today is sabbath . Great day ! Beautiful Bright sunny day,even the air or wind ,i don't know exactly which one has a music of its own . Sabbath is a symbol of G d's full work ,perfection ,freedom,joy ,victory. It is a day of Salvation. It is a moment of bliss from vast of our time. An island from ocean of water. Big day that ye should celebrate its symbol each week , is n it ?

Yes Ilmawaqa, I agree with you. The Sabbath Day is indeed Moshiach's day. It was given them - the Jews - to be a sign between the Lord and them, to show that it was the Lord Who made them holy. (Eze. 20:12) And that we ought to keep the Sabbath holy, as it was given as a sign between us and the Lord to show that the Lord is our God. (Eze. 20:20)

Now, how can we put together the Sabbath as Moshiach's day when it was given by the Lord to Israel? Moshiach is a synonym for the Anointed of the Lord. If we read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord comes forth to save His People, to save His Anointed One." Therefore, the Sabbath is the day of the Anointed of the Lord aka Moshiach's Day.

Back