Moshiach

A number of the Noachides that I run into are former-Christians; so there is a connection as well.
Originally Posted by ICA
I know of a former Lutheren that turned to Judaism and now runs the jewsforjudaism forum, Drashi.
Drashi's a cool cat.
Yes he is. I email him once in awhile for help on translating Daniel chapt 11 LOL.
Originally Posted by ICA What are the Noachides view of the 70 weeks of Daniel and the Day of the Lord after the Moshiach comes? Do they view the temple as having to be built in the future [so the Lord can come to it] before that event happens? Thanks.
Steve
Re: Daniel. I hold the view that the time line falls more in line with the situation involving Epiphanes and the Maccabees.

Re: The Temple. I hold the view that it will be rebuilt. As to a particular time frame whence Moshiach returns => I do not know.

I just believe that the criteria will be fulfilled, and then the person will be deemed - Moshiach. (which happens to be one major reason why I reject Jesus as the Messiah)
Thank you for the post. My view of Daniel 11 is quite different [translation is difficult also] than mainstream Christ-ianity's view, but that is a different topic.
Shalom and Peace to you in the Lord.
Steve

InChristAlways said:
[/i]Thanks you for the post. My view of Daniel 11 is quite different [translation is difficult also] than mainstream Christ-ianity's view but that is a different topic.
Peace to you in the Lord.
Steve

Are you discussing that any where that I could read your POV?

Originally Posted by InChristAlways Thanks you for the post. My view of Daniel 11 is quite different [translation is difficult also] than mainstream Christ-ianity's view but that is a different topic.
Peace to you in the Lord.
Steve
chokmah said:
Are you discussing that any where that I could read your POV?
I did start a topic awhile back here if you are interested. Drashi said my POV was "unique" LOL.
Drashi: Well, I have taken over the JewsforJudaism moderator position, so things are a bit more calmer now that I am the resident dictator! ;) Yes, I did get married 1.5 years ago. And as for Daniel, it's the only text in the Tanach which is in Aramaic (looks like Hebrew, but the grammar is different)...........
BTW, some of your interpretation is certainly unique, I will give it that. While it is interesting, I don't subscribe to it, but then, you did admit that most people don't anyhow.

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4499

Back