What do you really know?

...and somewhere on the globe a 13 year old girl was surfing the web and came across this thread...read a few lines here and there and rolled her eyes saying 'whatever!' and resumed her surfing...

Little did that girl know, but she was the most advanced Self aware person in the universe...at least in that brief span of time.

**rolls a food cart in from Ye Olde Pretzel Shoppe loaded with hot soft pretzels with all the condiments, a pony keg of Guinness Black with several mugs, and plenty of washcloths and warm towels in the cupboard underneath.**

Skoal! :D

I know I breathe during sleep; and digest foodstuffs; and pump blood through my veins; and I lust to hump; and I gorge my tongue; and I comfort myself in swathing blankets; I wash away grime and I run from thunder ---all of which is afforded me like a rich son’s room service at hotel owned by his father.

That was enjoyable poetry.

Serv

I know that Spirit is love, It is present everywhere, It is all Good, It is Infinite Power, and It is expressing thru me and every person, place, and thing.

Not only do I know it, but I am very happy that after many years, I believe it.

Back