Grave Yard or Dumpster

I suspect that he's far more verbal than that. After all, he 'explained' the process of converting to Judaism without evidencing the slightest understanding of the process. I can think of no reason why he would hold back here. :confused:

I don't know.

Radarmark, I didn't mean to offend you, You should go on religious forum then you would know what I am talking about when I say this place is like a graveyard.

He meant that you current style of trolling and posting is not what this sandbox is used to. Yes we are a public forum and folks who flame and run around and kicksand and start a plethora of posts have been here, but most leave dissatisfied because they don't get the required attention and behaviour that their antics indicate is expected.

Some conform...others dance on to a place where they can have vitriol spewed back at them to their delight.

Whether you fit, don't fit, leave or stay is upto you. Whether you get the desired responses to posts is not upto us....but how you participate.

He meant that you current style of trolling and posting is not what this sandbox is used to. Yes we are a public forum and folks who flame and run around and kicksand and start a plethora of posts have been here, but most leave dissatisfied because they don't get the required attention and behaviour that their antics indicate is expected.

Some conform...others dance on to a place where they can have vitriol spewed back at them to their delight.

Whether you fit, don't fit, leave or stay is upto you. Whether you get the desired responses to posts is not upto us....but how you participate.

That reeks of condescension.

Radarmark is more of a Troll then I am if you want to play that game and to be honest your kind of like Paladin to a point...

So there you go, I only insult people who insult me. Thats the honest truth and if you think what I'm doing now is trolling then you should of seen me on past forums... I created the word internet troll bub.

I come on here looking for some honest debate on religion and I see the way this place is going and its kind of sad to be honest.

I don't need to be on this place and it won't be no skin off my back if I'm banned...

If this is the typical runaround you get. And if you don't care about being banned because you have been banned before...is this me that has followed you around the net?

The Two Travelers and the Farmer

Folktales for Travelers

North America

A traveler came upon an old farmer hoeing in his field beside the road. Eager to rest his feet, the wanderer hailed the countryman, who seemed happy enough to straighten his back and talk for a moment.
"What sort of people live in the next town?" asked the stranger.

"What were the people like where you've come from?" replied the farmer, answering the question with another question.

"They were a bad lot. Troublemakers all, and lazy too. The most selfish people in the world, and not a one of them to be trusted. I'm happy to be leaving the scoundrels."

"Is that so?" replied the old farmer. "Well, I'm afraid that you'll find the same sort in the next town.

Disappointed, the traveler trudged on his way, and the farmer returned to his work.

Some time later another stranger, coming from the same direction, hailed the farmer, and they stopped to talk. "What sort of people live in the next town?" he asked.

"What were the people like where you've come from?" replied the farmer once again.

"They were the best people in the world. Hard working, honest, and friendly. I'm sorry to be leaving them."

"Fear not," said the farmer. "You'll find the same sort in the next town."

Source: Personal recollection, Idaho, about 1950.

If this is the typical runaround you get. And if you don't care about being banned because you have been banned before...is this me that has followed you around the net?

I don't even know if you've been on the same forums I've been on...

I have been on a lot so its hard to say...

People are the same every I suppose and its how you want to interact with them that makes the connection, So...

I am not currently trolling. Good day to you...

Dookie, a new recommendations, put us all on your ignore list (do you remember where it is?) and you never need to be offended again!

Dookie, a new recommendations, put us all on your ignore list (do you remember where it is?) and you never need to be offended again!

Haha. I could bring this whole forum down if I wanted to...

Are you all worthy of a ignore list?

Nobody can offend us, nobody can "make" us mad...

It is always our choice to be mad or offended.

I'm sure you get mad too, Especially if someone insults your family Oh wait....

I believe I already stated my response as neither...but I guess I should take it as a compliment you think me us as dead and not trash...

I believe I already stated my response as neither...
My apologies for failing to note your response.

...but I guess I should take it as a compliment you think me us as dead and not trash...
And I guess there must be some reason you find it necessary to distort what I say. But, for the record, I distinguish between you and the forum you seem to feel personifies you.

OK, I'm bringing in a keg of Guiness Stout, {don't make me throw it, wil} some soft pretzels, and a spinach and lox omelet for Jay.

The mop and the mop bucket are in the corner to referee.

Now, go to your corners and come out drinking! :D

Coming in late to the party, so color me confused. Why only two choices? And why those particular two choices? Graveyard or Dumpster? Can somebody explain to me cause I don't understand the question!

Back