To All Good Non-Muslims...

Amica

Reaction score
Peace/shalom to all of you!

I have been absent from this forum for a long while and may have missed a lot. However, I want to say that I wish all of you who are sincere and kind, respectful of our rights to stay diverse in our belief: lots of happiness,health and everything else good that a human can experience.

Peace/Salaam. :eek:

Peace/shalom to all of you!

I have been absent from this forum for a long while and may have missed a lot. However, I want to say that I wish all of you who are sincere and kind, respectful of our rights to stay diverse in our belief: lots of happiness,health and everything else good that a human can experience.

Peace/Salaam. :eek:
the quaran is like the bible. If you take everything literally you come out with the opposing word of god. Some of it is literal and some is symbolic. God is good and everything he says or does has a good meaning. So you have to interpret the scriptures with the mind of god knowing even if it sounds bad it must have a good meaning. Then its the holy quaran.

Namaste and Asamalam Alekum Amica, Peace to you and yours as well.

I appreciate your thoughtfullness to offer a blessing this season. I honor your traditions and those who walk the path of peace as well.

thenewnewworldorder--

No. I just wanted to wish non-Muslims, normal and kind people, the best as I wish to all people of my faith. I particularly do not care about morons, haters, evil people-regardless what they call themselves :)

There's none good but G_d.

b.
Bible sure does have a lot of verses about how to be a good man for it not to be possible. :confused:

:D I'm guessing you took that phrase to be literal when Jesus (PBUH) spoke that in the Bible. I'll leave this alone before it becomes a theological debate as the quote you made is both the best arguement for Jesus (PBUH) being God and against.

Thanks for posting this, Amica. There are so many good and sincere Muslims out there who are suffering unnecessary prejudice because the media has extremist groups like ISIS and Hamas at the forefront, and people associate this with all Muslims.

Islam is a beautiful religion full of beautiful people, and I am with Amica. I wish all good Muslims (the vast majority of them are good) peace and beauty. May your lives be full of tranquility, and I hope that one day, the outside world will see you for your goodness.

Back