The tree of life & the salvation of all

Gatekeeper

Shades of Reason
Reaction score
(Please bear with me) The only way to rise up is by first falling down. I mean the only way to grow and develop as living beings is to experience some resistance (good and evil). No pain no gain (so to speak). It is what it is. We live, we grow, develop, and mature through pleasure, suffering, and pain. However, our suffering is not without worth. When the end comes, another life in the heavenly realms awaits for all, hence God being all merciful.

The earth is a womb of life (a place where life is formed). God is the the one who shapes and forms us; he is the vine dresser. Jesus is the son of God (the first and last Adam). It is through the first and last Adam (the way, the truth, and life of all humanity) that we come to know the father. We come to know the father because we are aware of what is. The first and last Adam is the vine through which every human branch and family came to be. It is through the first Adam that we inherit death, and it is through the last Adam that we inherit eternal life. This vine (lineage/family tree of life) is how we come to know the father of all creation, a.k.a. "life" - "reality" - "truth" - "existence".

All living things evolved from the first cause of life. All living things are evolving, developing, growing, learning, attuning themselves with all that is. We're somewhat like an unripened fruit after we've been conceived. We grow as we evolve and ripen through the branches of life (our paternal parents). First as a seed from our father, which germinates the egg of our mother, which then spurs our evolution and growth in our mothers womb.

Once ripe (like a fruit) we fall from the branch that fosters our life (we are born), at which point we as humans begin the process of spiritual growth (we mature) and undergo physical decay. The spark of life in us slowly wanes as we age, and at some point our bodies grow old and die. However, like the seed of a fruit, our inner self (spiritual self - soul) begins another process of evolution, spurring new growth, whereby we begin a new life. It is through this process that we eventually become a new creation in the heavenly realms as a newly born spiritual being.

That's how I understand it anyway. Discuss?

References:

John 14:6,

John 15:4-11,

1 Corinthians 15:35-58,

John 3:3-8,

John 14:15-24

Well that's such a fine summation I find little to discuss ... other than say 'bravo'!

The wonder of it for me is that the human is the only created thing that is founded in the Infinite and simultaneously in the finite ... we exist on the interface between Creator and (this) Creation, a foot in both camps, as it were, but our 'error' is in the perception of 'greater' and 'lesser mysteries' ...

It's all One.

When 'this moment' is seen only as standing between the 'what has been' and the 'what will be' we fall into our finitude and experience duality, discernment, distinction, division, deliberation, determination ... (a very interesting term, can we say the definition of 'de-liberate' is 'to imprison'? :rolleyes: )

When we open our hearts to 'this moment' as 'the eternal Moment' (is that a tautology, or an oxymoron, or both?), then we're in the Infinite silent stillness of pure Love.

Back