Catholic Marian Prophecy?

S

Sacredstar

PRESS RELEASE

November 18, 2004 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

VATICAN IGNORES PEACE PLAN, SAYS CATHOLIC DOCUMENTARY

A leading conservative Catholic organization is about to air a nationwide television documentary that accuses high Vatican officials of putting the whole world at risk by ignoring a divinely inspired peace plan.

In the hour-long program, various Catholic priests and authors explain how the Vatican has been in possession of a plan to achieve world peace for more than 47 years, but has failed to take the simple steps necessary to implement it. These charges are made against many of the same Vatican officials already feeling pressure from conservative factions rallied by Mel Gibson’s controversial movie "The Passion of The Christ." Many disaffected Catholics share Gibson’s desire to restore traditions the Church has abandoned since the 1960s.

Entitled "Heaven’s Key to Peace," the documentary was produced by The Fatima Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Message of Our Lady of Fatima. It is scheduled to air on December 8 on the PAX network, which reaches about 95 million homes in the U.S.

It will air December 8, 2004 on PAX TV Network at
11:00 a.m. (Central/Mountain) — 12 Noon (Eastern/Pacific)
and 11:00 p.m. (Central/Mountain) — 12 Midnight (Eastern/Pacific)

According to the documentary, the peace plan was part of a message communicated in a series of apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three shepherd children in Fatima, Portugal, in 1917. A central part of the message, only revealed to the general public in the 1940s, directed the Catholic Church to achieve world peace by performing a special ceremony of "consecration" to convert the people of Russia to the Catholic faith. If this was not done, the message warned that "various nations will be annihilated" and the world would be punished by continuing war. Although the Fatima apparitions were declared "worthy of belief" by the Vatican after a lengthy investigation, the required ceremony has never been performed.

Experts on the Fatima apparitions and the inner workings of the Vatican, who appear in the documentary, maintain that various high-ranking Vatican officials have attempted to bury the peace plan because it conflicts with policies they devised to accommodate the former communist bloc. These same officials have also instituted widespread changes in Church practices over the past four decades.

=================

My experience is that the supreme light asks not for conversion of anyone, more often the messsage is 'let them BE' those that are ready will come to thee!

But I can imagine a request from Mother Mary for Russia to be blessed by the Vatican, now that is a very different emphasis. My dictionary says that consecration means the 'act of devoting to a sacred use' and consecrate 'to render holy'.

What is your view?

Sacredstar

Well, it's hard to see how the Vatican could implement a "peace place" unless it was in relative terms, and involved the aggressive conversion of the world to Papal authority. Then there would be no conflict without being sanctioned by the Pope.

Maybe I'm just ebing cynical, though. :)

well here is the original message my interpretation is in brackets

"The moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father to make, in union with all the bishops of the world" (to carry this out together)

"the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart"
(blessing Russia from/with the heart of Mary)

"promising to save it by this means."
(nothing else needs to be done)

"So numerous are the souls which the justice of God condemns for sins committed against Me"

(spirit do view injustice and without doubt the people of Russia were done an injustice under communist rule, and when anyone is harmed we are also harming all creation in my view)

"that I come to ask for reparation."
(well reparation means to repair, so the Bishops are being asked to repair through blessing, the way this works is. First we receive a request, then we can use our free will to choose to align with divine will. If we take the appropriate action GOD and other divine energies then have our approval to work through the physical dimension for the benefit of human kind, they won't interfere without us co-creating)

"Sacrifice yourself for this intention and pray."
(she is asking the Bishops to sacrifice their time and energy to fufil this wish, none of this specific message is asking for the conversion of anyone)

This is an interesting one for me, because last year divine mother came to me and asked me to go to Florence during the November 'Harmonic Concordance' to bless the waters of the River Arno due to the pollution. She called the act 'Harmonic Epiphany' but yet she never said anything about sins or the people who had created the pollution.

When we love creation it loves us right back!

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Sacredstar said:

PRESS RELEASE

November 18, 2004 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

VATICAN IGNORES PEACE PLAN, SAYS CATHOLIC DOCUMENTARY

What is your view?

Sacredstar
Hi Sacredstar,

Being a Catholic, I was interested to read your article. Sadly, I think there has been a growing trend away from Marian devotions and practices particularly in the western countries although it remains strong with the more traditional and conservative groups in the Church.

Regarding Fatima and the Vatican, I don't think there was any deliberate 'failure' to implement it on the part of the Vatican. The Vatican probably did not see it as having as much importance to focus on in comparison to the massive changes of the Second Vatican Council, which has directed most policies, encyclicals and doctrinal teachings since the 1960s. Examples of the major changes include: Mass in the vernacular rather than Latin, the position of the Church with respect to other faiths, reform of the Liturgy, renewal of emphasis on the Bible, refocus on Jesus and the Mass over and above the devotions to the Saints.

Also, regarding Fatima and Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, my understanding is that the Church recommends it, but does not enforce it as a mandatory law on everyone. This also holds true with use of the Rosary and devotions to the Saints. While the church recommends them, they must not be an end in themselves, they need to lead us to Jesus, ultimately.

However, at the grass-roots level, I think there has still been a strong response to Mary's message in Fatima along with those at Lourdes and more recently, Medjugorje.

“Consecration to the Mother of God,” says Pope Pius XII, “is a total gift of self, for the whole of life and for all eternity; and a gift which is not a mere formality or sentimentality, but effectual, comprising the full intensity of the Christian life — Marian life.” This consecration, the Pope explained, “tends essentially to union with Jesus, under the guidance of Mary.”

The above quote was taken from the website of the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary which also includes the actual prayer of consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary if you wish to perform it.

Yours in Christ,
Tishrei

Back