About The End time in Islam

Do you think that the End time of the life is near ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I don't believe on the end time of the life

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
[font=arial,verdana,geneva,helvetica,sans-serif]
46. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

47. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

48. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.
You gotta love that "play on words", donkeys :D:D

Someone said in another thread that Mohammad never read the OT/NT. Can some muslims here clarify that for me please? Here is his post:
[/font]
Mohammad didn't read Christianity testaments( Both new and old ) at all..:eek:
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) told his companions much about the anti-christ (Dajjal). Although all prophets warned their people about the anti-christ , Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him ) gave very detailed account of the anti-christ who at the end of time would appear.Only Jesus (peace be upon him) will be able to contend with him at that time
.........This is so because Jesus will not be descending with a new law. To Allah belongs the decree, first and last. He does what He wills and rules as He wills. There is none to come after His Rule. He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise.

Am not sure if he knew whats in the teachings of the OT/NT or not, but i know for a fact that he was illiterate (didnt read or write). Also, dont forget that the angel that decended with the words of God to all the prophets (pbut) including the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the same angel Gabriel (Jebril) and that the source was the same (God).

As a response to the original topic, I think that we are getting very close. On the other hand we are not in the critical time yet. Many non-major signs have showed up already as it have been pointed already, but no major signs yet. And as the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, when a major sign shows, the rest will follow one after another. When the first major sign shows, no repentance will be accepted. Also, thats what I concider as critical time and thats when the day of judgement is getting REALLY close.

Allah knows best...

Back