what Gospel did Jesus preach?

Faithfulservant said:
What Gospel did Jesus preach? What good news did Jesus preach? Jesus IS and WAS the good news!

on an additional note.. do you know what God commanded of us in the bible the most? Fear not.

Friend

I answered the question of the thread and just added a little note of my own. :)

You asked Are all Gospels having the same contents or spiritual visions?

The gospels of Matthew Mark Luke and John do not have the same content because they are from the viewpoint of 4 different individuals.. 4 completely different types of ppl from different types of background. Each saw and heard different things and all were witness to Jesus' message and all of which contain Jesus' teachings or his Good News. :)

Faithful Servant

Faithfulservant said:
Friend

I answered the question of the thread and just added a little note of my own. :)

You asked Are all Gospels having the same contents or spiritual visions?

The gospels of Matthew Mark Luke and John do not have the same content because they are from the viewpoint of 4 different individuals.. 4 completely different types of ppl from different types of background. Each saw and heard different things and all were witness to Jesus' message and all of which contain Jesus' teachings or his Good News. :)

Faithful Servant
Thank you Faithfulservant for your reply ,but you said " they are from the viewpoint of 4 different individuals.. 4 completely different types of ppl from different types of background Each saw and heard different things" at the same time you said " all were witness to Jesus' message and all of which contain Jesus' teachings or his Good News "

Do you think this is persuasive answer ?

Friend
Friend said:
Thank you Faithfulservant for your reply ,but you said " they are from the viewpoint of 4 different individuals.. 4 completely different types of ppl from different types of background Each saw and heard different things" at the same time you said " all were witness to Jesus' message and all of which contain Jesus' teachings or his Good News "

Do you think this is persuasive answer ?
No Im not trying to "persuade" anyone with my answer. You asked Are all Gospels having the same contents or spiritual visions? They all saw and heard the SAME things as individuals. They didnt attempt to interpret what Christ said they just reported what they witnessed and experienced.

What did you mean by this question? I'm sorry but I didnt understand it.
do you have something to follow in your holy book or just promise to save what ever you will do ???

Hi Blue,

Why do you seem to ignore the Thomas gospel in your Post 12?
The the best of the reaserch I have done, the Gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic work dated some time after the 1st centry, and many of its contents are not in harmony with the other four. It seems according to histoey, the other four "Gosples" were accepted by the end of the second centry.

Why does one collection and collation of ancient texts by human beings, with various purposes perceivable, have precedence over others?

Also you claim there is 'harmony' in the 'messages' of 'good news'.
Personally, I do not detect harmony... I see and read of different slants and conceivably different purposes in the accounts... though I am glad you are not claiming the whole standard 'Bible' is harmonious, considering the many various perceptions of a monotheistic 'God' they represent.
How about presenting an example of what you see as somthing in those books that are not in harmony and why you feel that is so?

Faithfulservant said:
Friend

No Im not trying to "persuade" anyone with my answer. You asked Are all Gospels having the same contents or spiritual visions? They all saw and heard the SAME things as individuals. They didnt attempt to interpret what Christ said they just reported what they witnessed and experienced.

What did you mean by this question? I'm sorry but I didnt understand it.
do you have something to follow in your holy book or just promise to save what ever you will do ???
Faithfulservant,Sorry English is not my first language ,I mean
Do you have a rules or tenets to follow in Gospels or Just words about peace and love and grant to do anything you want because at least you will be save ?

Friend

Your question: Do you have a rules or tenets to follow in Gospels or Just words about peace and love and grant to do anything you want because at least you will be saved ?

It seems to me that you think I take my salvation for granted. I, personally, do not take the sacrifice Jesus made for me lightly. I am humbled and grateful to him for it and I love him very much. Because I love him so much I will live my life to the best of my ability to please him. No matter how I try my ability alone isnt enough. I will never be good enough I can never be sinless enough and he knows that and STILL he loves me and forgives me. I would think he would get tired of forgiving me everytime I repent of my sins. He doesnt. So what rules and tenets do I follow? I try to love everyone as God loves me.. with 'agape' love. Pure unconditional love. no judgements. no condemnations. Is it always possible? no

Christians face a lot of persecution from this world because the world today hates Christ first and he warns us of that.. but he also teaches us to love our enemies who hate him and hate us. How hard that is.

If you truly put Christ on the throne and you pray and you read your bible and you allow the Holy Spirit to guide you .. you will find yourself changing.. it will be more apparent when your sinning. The Spirit uses your own conscience to guide you. Your sins become more apparent. As you mature as a Christian your thoughts will be more Christ-like and it becomes easier.

You cannot live your life as a born again Christian taking for granted that your sins will be forgiven and sinning whenever you feel like it. It doesnt work like that. God knows are hearts and our minds. He knows our intentions. He knows if we are sincere.
Luke 13:23-27
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, 24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,' 26 then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.' 27 But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'

Im wondering if you think Christians immoral and that we have no consequences of our actions because of our promised salvation. There are always consequences. Will immorality keep us from heaven? If we are truly contrite and we repent then yes we will go to heaven. The slate is wiped clean with true repentence. We are humble before the Lord in saying that we are not worthy of your grace. We are not worthy of your sacrifice. Your love for us is humbling.

Faithful Servant of the Almighty

Faithfulservant said:
Faithfulservant said:
Your question: Do you have a rules or tenets to follow in Gospels or Just words about peace and love and grant to do anything you want because at least you will be saved ?

It seems to me that you think I take my salvation for granted. I, personally, do not take the sacrifice Jesus made for me lightly. I am humbled and grateful to him for it and I love him very much. Because I love him so much I will live my life to the best of my ability to please him. No matter how I try my ability alone isnt enough. I will never be good enough I can never be sinless enough and he knows that and STILL he loves me and forgives me. I would think he would get tired of forgiving me everytime I repent of my sins. He doesnt. So what rules and tenets do I follow? I try to love everyone as God loves me.. with 'agape' love. Pure unconditional love. no judgements. no condemnations. Is it always possible? no

Christians face a lot of persecution from this world because the world today hates Christ first and he warns us of that.. but he also teaches us to love our enemies who hate him and hate us. How hard that is.

If you truly put Christ on the throne and you pray and you read your bible and you allow the Holy Spirit to guide you .. you will find yourself changing.. it will be more apparent when your sinning. The Spirit uses your own conscience to guide you. Your sins become more apparent. As you mature as a Christian your thoughts will be more Christ-like and it becomes easier.

You cannot live your life as a born again Christian taking for granted that your sins will be forgiven and sinning whenever you feel like it. It doesnt work like that. God knows are hearts and our minds. He knows our intentions. He knows if we are sincere.
Luke 13:23-27
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, 24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,' 26 then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.' 27 But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'

Im wondering if you think Christians immoral and that we have no consequences of our actions because of our promised salvation. There are always consequences. Will immorality keep us from heaven? If we are truly contrite and we repent then yes we will go to heaven. The slate is wiped clean with true repentence. We are humble before the Lord in saying that we are not worthy of your grace. We are not worthy of your sacrifice. Your love for us is humbling.

Faithful Servant of the Almighty

Faithfulservant ,My friend I'm sorry if you believed that I think Christians are immoral ,I just ask to know if the difference between Gospels influenced your life if you have practical tenets .

Are there any offenses which is bigger than others? ,I mean do you have classification about offenses ?

About our prophet Jesus (Peace Upon Him )we love him and respect him as Muslims because our god told us about his great position .and we believed that he is one of the great prophets in this earth .

Friend

sin is sin is sin......all sin is equal.

except for one

Matthew 12:31-32

31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Mark 3:29
28 "Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"-- 30 because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."

Luke 12:10
10 And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven.

These three verses speak of someone having an unclean spirit continually rejecting the divinity of Christ and the Holy Spirit who worked the miracles through Christ. Giving themselves over to a reprobate mind. The Pharisees and Sadducees continually claimed that demons were working through Christ which is blasphemy against THE ALMIGHTY GOD THE SPIRIT of GOD and THE SON of GOD. In truth being a complete rejection of GOD. We cannot accept God without accepting Jesus we also cannot accept God and Jesus without accepting the Holy Spirit.. The Holy Trinity.

Faithful Servant

Faithfulservant said:
Friend

sin is sin is sin......all sin is equal.

except for one

Matthew 12:31-32

31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Mark 3:29
28 "Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"-- 30 because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."

Luke 12:10
10 And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven.

These three verses speak of someone having an unclean spirit continually rejecting the divinity of Christ and the Holy Spirit who worked the miracles through Christ. Giving themselves over to a reprobate mind. The Pharisees and Sadducees continually claimed that demons were working through Christ which is blasphemy against THE ALMIGHTY GOD THE SPIRIT of GOD and THE SON of GOD. In truth being a complete rejection of GOD. We cannot accept God without accepting Jesus we also cannot accept God and Jesus without accepting the Holy Spirit.. The Holy Trinity.

Faithful Servant
Peace Upon All
The Jews reject the trinity, in addition to the very first groups of Christianity such as the Ebonites, the Corinthians, the Basilidians, the Capocratians, and the Hypisistarians never know about trinity doctrine at all. The Arians, Paulicians and Goths also accepted Jesus (peace be upon him) as a prophet of God and against the trinity.

Even in the modern age there are churches in Asia, in Africa, the Unitarian church, the Jehovah's witnesses, and even the majority of today's Anglican Bishops do not worship Jesus (peace be upon him) as one in three, as what been report by the "Daily News" 25/6/84 under the heading "Shock survey of Anglican Bishops."

Moreover, the 'Socinianism', the 17th-century Christian also rejects such traditional doctrines as the Trinity and original sin, the founder is Socinus, and his Latinized name of Lelio Francesco Maria Sozzini (1525-1562), the Italian Protestant theologian.

Johannes Greber (1874) a former of Catholic priest in his book 'The Communication with the Spirit World of God' in page 371 was written, "As you see, the doctrine of a triune Godhead is not only contrary to common sense, but is entirely unsupported by the Scriptures". So another priest who was deny the trinity.

A theologians, Edouard Schillebeeckx of the Netherlands in 1979 was writings some article that rejects the doctrine of the Trinity. This caused concern to the Vatican.

Dear Friend

Do you have both male and feminine energy?

Do you have the energy of the child inside you? The child that likes to play and have fun, the child that sometimes gets a little cross?

If you can accept that you have all of these energies, can you also accept that GOD does too?

being love

Sacredstar

Sacredstar said:
Dear Friend

Do you have both male and feminine energy?

Do you have the energy of the child inside you? The child that likes to play and have fun, the child that sometimes gets a little cross?

If you can accept that you have all of these energies, can you also accept that GOD does too?

being love

Sacredstar
Al Salaamu Alyckum
It is different subject ,I believe that our God is the one who must be worship he create us all , and he is not like or similar to us to compare him with us .

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"

Notice also how Jesus said "our God", which included him to be under GOD Almighty's creation and Divine Authority, and not someone or an entity that is equal to GOD Almighty.

Friend

you say
The Jews reject the trinity, in addition to the very first groups of Christianity such as the Ebonites, the Corinthians, the Basilidians, the Capocratians, and the Hypisistarians never know about trinity doctrine at all. The Arians, Paulicians and Goths also accepted Jesus (peace be upon him) as a prophet of God and against the trinity.

Even in the modern age there are churches in Asia, in Africa, the Unitarian church, the Jehovah's witnesses, and even the majority of today's Anglican Bishops do not worship Jesus (peace be upon him) as one in three, as what been report by the "Daily News" 25/6/84 under the heading "Shock survey of Anglican Bishops."

Moreover, the 'Socinianism', the 17th-century Christian also rejects such traditional doctrines as the Trinity and original sin, the founder is Socinus, and his Latinized name of Lelio Francesco Maria Sozzini (1525-1562), the Italian Protestant theologian.

Johannes Greber (1874) a former of Catholic priest in his book 'The Communication with the Spirit World of God' in page 371 was written, "As you see, the doctrine of a triune Godhead is not only contrary to common sense, but is entirely unsupported by the Scriptures". So another priest who was deny the trinity.

A theologians, Edouard Schillebeeckx of the Netherlands in 1979 was writings some article that rejects the doctrine of the Trinity. This caused concern to the Vatican.

So I am to listen to mere men rather than God? Do I base my beliefs on theologians or men who profess to be men of God? No Friend.. I go to the source.. I go to Gods Holy Word for my belief because he will not send me astray! My faith in the bible is unswerving. I believe that its the inerrant authoritive word of God. The word of God repeats over and over and over that Jesus is God with the same authority and power. In denying Jesus as part of the godhead we deny ourselves salvation. In denying the Holy Sprit as part of the godhead we deny ourselves the means to KNOW God and to know Jesus. The bible tells us to arm ourselves with the word against those who preach falsehoods... every person and group you listed teach a falsehood and do not have the Spirit of truth.

The Armor of God
Ephesians 6:13:17
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

Friend I invite you to see for yourself what God says so that you understand why we believe what we believe. I listed some examples and then it started being too long a post so I posted a link with all the verses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of God IAM
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you

Deuteronomy 32:39 'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Raises dead and gives life
Deuteronomy 32:39 Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

1 Samuel 2:6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up

John 5:21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.

John 10:28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

The Good Shepard
[size=-1]EZEKIEL 34:11-12,15,22,31 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, {even} I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. (12) As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep {that are} scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day . . . (15) I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God . . . (22) Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle . . . (31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, {are} men, {and} I {am} your God, saith the Lord God.[/size]

JOHN 10:7,11,14-16,26-29 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep . . . (11) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep . . . (14) I am the good shepherd, and know my {sheep}, and am known of mine. (15) As the Father knoweth me, even so I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, {and} one shepherd . . . (26) But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. (27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (28) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any {man} pluck them out of my hand. (29) My Father, which gave {them} me, is greater than all; and no {man} is able to pluck {them} out of my Father's hand.

Author of the Eternal Word
Isaiah 4:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever."

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Worshipped and praised by angels
Psalm 148:1-2 Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. 2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

Hebrews 1:6 when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Bridegroom
Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marries a virgin, So shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So shall your God rejoice over you.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."

Glory of God
Isaiah 42:8 I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Hebrews 1:3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged oursins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Lord of Lords
Deuteronomy 10:17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome,

Revelation 17:14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful."

Lord of Glory
Psalm 24:10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

1 Corinthians 2:8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Above All
Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

John 3:31 He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

Granter of Grace for Salvation
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,

Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."

This is the link so you can see for yourself that Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God from Gods own word. I urge you strongly to look at it for yourself. This is why we believe God himself and NO man can change that fact for us.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040217141524/http://ic.net/~erasmus/RAZ99.HTM

Peace and Love
Faithful Servant

Friend

Friend said:
Al Salaamu Alyckum
It is different subject ,I believe that our God is the one who must be worship he create us all , and he is not like or similar to us to compare him with us .

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"

Notice also how Jesus said "our God", which included him to be under GOD Almighty's creation and Divine Authority, and not someone or an entity that is equal to GOD Almighty.
Yes there is only ONE God.. HE is the only one we should worship and no we could never compare ourselves to Him because He is El Shaddai God Almighty.. We are not similiar to Him because He is perfect and we are so far from perfection we cannot touch Him or even be in His presence. That was not his wish. He created us with the plan to spend eternity with Him thats why He became flesh and walked this earth to show us how we could be with Him forever and ever and that was through his Son Jesus. Then when Jesus could no longer be with us because he went to prepare a place for us He left the Spirit of God as our Helper and Comforter.

God is Father (creator) Son (flesh) Holy Spirit (spirit)

Yes Jesus said "our God" because Jesus walked amongst us as a teacher as our savior as our friend and as our Lord. Do you think if the Father God walked amongst us that He would be able to be our FRIEND? He could NEVER walk amongst us in this world we are not worthy! How can He hope to ever have us with Him in Heaven for eternity if we cant achieve perfection in order to dwell with Him. That was the purpose of him coming in the flesh and dying on the cross for our sins so that we can be found worthy through his Grace. So that someday we can walk with Him in Heaven. Its the perfect plan! a perfect plan made by a perfect God!

1 Corinthians 8:4-6 and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus

Faithful Servant

Faithfulservant said:
Friend

Yes there is only ONE God.. HE is the only one we should worship and no we could never compare ourselves to Him because He is El Shaddai God Almighty.. We are not similiar to Him because He is perfect and we are so far from perfection we cannot touch Him or even be in His presence. That was not his wish. He created us with the plan to spend eternity with Him thats why He became flesh and walked this earth to show us how we could be with Him forever and ever and that was through his Son Jesus. Then when Jesus could no longer be with us because he went to prepare a place for us He left the Spirit of God as our Helper and Comforter.

God is Father (creator) Son (flesh) Holy Spirit (spirit)

Yes Jesus said "our God" because Jesus walked amongst us as a teacher as our savior as our friend and as our Lord. Do you think if the Father God walked amongst us that He would be able to be our FRIEND? He could NEVER walk amongst us in this world we are not worthy! How can He hope to ever have us with Him in Heaven for eternity if we cant achieve perfection in order to dwell with Him. That was the purpose of him coming in the flesh and dying on the cross for our sins so that we can be found worthy through his Grace. So that someday we can walk with Him in Heaven. Its the perfect plan! a perfect plan made by a perfect God!

1 Corinthians 8:4-6 and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus

Faithful Servant
Salaam to all

Allah sent prophets to the people to explain what he wants us to believe , for example when he sent our prophet (PUH) Mosa to the Jewish he call them to follow certain tenets and when they deviate from the right path he sent our prophet Jesus (PUH) to correct the deviation .
people destroy the God tenets by adding their perception to the original tenets so , he sent our prophet Mohameed (PUH) to explain the corrupted part or the mankind addition (like the Trinity Theory )to the right religion .

Friend

Friend said:
Salaam to all

Allah sent prophets to the people to explain what he wants us to believe , for example when he sent our prophet (PUH) Mosa to the Jewish he call them to follow certain tenets and when they deviate from the right path he sent our prophet Jesus (PUH) to correct the deviation .
people destroy the God tenets by adding their perception to the original tenets so , he sent our prophet Mohameed (PUH) to explain the corrupted part or the mankind addition (like the Trinity Theory )to the right religion .
Thats the vicious circle Friend.. If you dont know Jesus as the Son of God or the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of God you cannot understand my faith because We believe that the word is incorruptible because it was written by God through man with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit convicts us of our faith. That is how we can speak with such confidence that the word holds true. I cannot speak of Mohammed I dont know much about him except for whats taught in social studies in our public schools. He is not taught in Christianity.

We could also ask ourselves these questions. Is not God all powerful has He not proven that He can do anything that He wants to? Would he not preserve his WORD to us so that we may know what he wants of us? Did he create this planet without a plan? He is my Father in heaven and I trust Him to take care of me and that means that I trust His Word to me is without error.

A little story to share. I would like to hear your opinion on it. My church does missionary work in the middle east. They returned home and told the church that muslims were coming in secret to speak to them about dreams they were having about Jesus. Dreams conflicting with Islamic teachings. Many many people are being saved and converting to Christianity. Because Christianity has never been taught in some of those areas alot of muslims attend out of curiosity and are convicted by the truth of christian faith. I would add that most of these are women who were very frightened at being caught there. What is you view on this?

Faithful Servant

Faithfulservant said:
Friend

A little story to share. I would like to hear your opinion on it. My church does missionary work in the middle east. They returned home and told the church that muslims were coming in secret to speak to them about dreams they were having about Jesus. Dreams conflicting with Islamic teachings. Many many people are being saved and converting to Christianity. Because Christianity has never been taught in some of those areas alot of muslims attend out of curiosity and are convicted by the truth of christian faith. I would add that most of these are women who were very frightened at being caught there. What is you view on this?

Faithful Servant

Faithful Servant ,You said it is dreams so, it is dreams ..........................
however, I think they have personal reasons to communicate with people of your church ,may they want to go to your country for economic reasons .and about the converted of many Muslims to Christianity it is not correct because we actually saw the opposite things.

Friend.

Friend said:
Faithful Servant ,You said it is dreams so, it is dreams ..........................
however, I think they have personal reasons to communicate with people of your church ,may they want to go to your country for economic reasons .and about the converted of many Muslims to Christianity it is not correct because we actually saw the opposite things.
Throughout the bible messages were given to people through their dreams heres a list of them.

Abimelech
Jacob
Laban the Syrian
Joseph dreamed and the dreams of others that he interpreted
Solomon
Daniel dreamed and interpreted dreams of others
Joseph
Archelaus the son of Herod
The wife of Pilate suffered in dreams regarding Jesus' persecution by the Jews

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.

Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

Yes it is possible that people may have met with our missionaries because they wanted to become Americans.. but they wouldnt get American citizenship for becoming Christians. We could not possibly allow every Christian in the world citizenship. Our missionaries do not have the power to make that choice for the USA government.

It would not be correct for muslims to convert to christianity because of the message they received because it was opposite of muslim teachings?? May I say from the point of view of christianity that it IS correct.

Faithful Servant

Jeremiah 23:28 And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.

G'day faithfulservant from down under,

I would just like to say that you have done a lot of homework, and I appreciate that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of God IAM
Exodus 3:14
Deuteronomy 32:39
John 8:24
John 8:28
Raises dead and gives life
Deuteronomy 32:39
1 Samuel 2:6
John 5:21
John 10:28 .

The Good Shepard
[size=-1]EZEKIEL 34:11-12,15,22,31[/size]
JOHN 10:7,11,14-16,26-29

Author of the Eternal Word
Isaiah 4:8
Matthew 24:35

Worshipped and praised by angels
Psalm 148:1-2
Hebrews 1:6

Bridegroom
Isaiah 62:5
Revelation 19:7

Glory of God
Isaiah 42:8
John 17:5
Hebrews 1:3

Lord of Lords
Deuteronomy 10:17
Revelation 17:14

Lord of Glory
Psalm 24:10
1 Corinthians 2:8

Above All
Ephesians 4:6
John 3:31

Granter of Grace for Salvation
Titus 2:11
Acts 15:11
Unfortunately none of those texts proves a Trinity

Ben

Hello Ben

Ben57 said:
G'day faithfulservant from down under,

I would just like to say that you have done a lot of homework, and I appreciate that.

Unfortunately none of those texts proves a Trinity

Ben
[size=-1]THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD: DIRECT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE[/size]

[size=-1]1) JOB 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. {Creator}[/size]

[size=-1]2) MATTHEW 12:31 . . . All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy {against} the {Holy} Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. {only God can be blasphemed}[/size]

[size=-1]3) JOHN 4:24 God {is} a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship {him} in spirit and in truth.[/size]

[size=-1]4) ACTS 5:3-4,9 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back {part} of the price of the land? (4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God . . . (9) Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband {are} at the door, and shall carry thee out. {the Holy Spirit is unquestionably called God, by simple deduction}[/size]

[size=-1]5) ACTS 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. {only God calls}[/size]

[size=-1]6) ACTS 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, {Isaiah 6:8-10, which is quoted in Acts 28:26-27, applies the words cited to God; thus the Holy Spirit and God are equated in these two passages}[/size]

[size=-1]7) 1 CORINTHIANS 2:10-13 But God hath revealed {them} unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. (12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.[/size]

[size=-1]8) 1 CORINTHIANS 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and {that} the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? {cf. to 1 Cor 6:19}[/size]

[size=-1]9) 1 CORINTHIANS 12:4-6,11 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. (5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. (6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all . . . (11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.[/size]

[size=-1]10) 2 CORINTHIANS 3:6,17-18 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life . . . (17) Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord {is}, there {is} liberty. (18) But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, {even} as by the Spirit of the Lord.[/size]

[size=-1]11) EPHESIANS 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.[/size]

[size=-1]12) HEBREWS 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, . . .[/size]

[size=-1]13) 1 PETER 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: . . .[/size]

[size=-1]Additionally, in the following four parallelisms, the Holy Spirit is equated with God the Father twice, and with God the Son, Jesus twice:[/size]

[size=-1]{ * = God the Father / <> = The Holy Spirit / + = Jesus }[/size]
Faithful Servant

Ben here are some more verses that deify The Holy Spirit. I read your posts and Im unclear as to what you believe. It seems to me that you believe that the bible is infalliable and you believe that Jesus is God what I dont understand is believing those two things you cannot believe in the Spirit? and his role in our faith?

Faithful Servant

[size=-1]THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A PERSON: FORTY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES[/size]
    • [size=-1]1) Helps: Jn 14:16,26, 15:26, 16:7, Rom 8:26, 1 Jn 2:1.[/size]
      [size=-1]2) Glorifies: Jn 16:13-14.[/size]
      [size=-1]3) Can be Known: Jn 14:17.[/size]
      [size=-1]4) Gives Abilities: Acts 2:4, 1 Cor 12:7-11.[/size]
      [size=-1]5) Referred to as "He": Jn 14:26, 15:26, 16:7-8,13.[/size]
      [size=-1]6) Loves: Rom 15:30.[/size]
      [size=-1]7) Guides: Jn 16:13.[/size]
      [size=-1]8) Comforts: Jn 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, Acts 9:31.[/size]
      [size=-1]9) Teaches: Lk 12:12, Jn 14:26.[/size]
      [size=-1]10) Reminds: Jn 14:26.[/size]
      [size=-1]11) Bears Witness: Jn 15:26, Acts 5:32, Rom 8:16.[/size]
      [size=-1]12) Has Impulses: Jn 16:13.[/size]
      [size=-1]13) Hears: Jn 16:13.[/size]
      [size=-1]14) Leads: Mt 4:1, Acts 8:39, Rom 8:14.[/size]
      [size=-1]15) Pleads: Rom 8:26-27.[/size]
      [size=-1]16) Longs (Yearns): Jas 4:5.[/size]
      [size=-1]17) Wills: 1 Cor 12:11.[/size]
      [size=-1]18) Thinks: Acts 15:25,28.[/size]
      [size=-1]19) Sends: Acts 13:4.[/size]
      [size=-1]20) Dispatches: Acts 10:20.[/size]
      [size=-1]21) Impels: Mk 1:12.[/size]
      [size=-1]22) Speaks: Jn 16:13-15, Acts 8:29, 10:19, 11:12, 13:2.[/size]
      [size=-1]23) Forbids: Acts 16:6-7.[/size]
      [size=-1]24) Appoints: Acts 20:28.[/size]
      [size=-1]25) Reveals: Lk 2:26, 1 Cor 2:10.[/size]
      [size=-1]26) Calls to Ministry: Acts 13:2.[/size]
      [size=-1]27) Can be Grieved: Is 63:10, Eph 4:30.[/size]
      [size=-1]28) Can be Insulted: Heb 10:29.[/size]
      [size=-1]29) Can be Lied to: Acts 5:3-4.[/size]
      [size=-1]30) Can be Blasphemed: Mt 12:31-32.[/size]
      [size=-1]31) Strives: Gen 6:3.[/size]
      [size=-1]32) Is Knowledgeable: Is 40:13, Acts 10:19, 1 Cor 2:10-13.[/size]
      [size=-1]33) Can be Vexed: Is 63:10.[/size]
      [size=-1]34) Judges: Jn 16:8.[/size]
      [size=-1]35) Prophesies: Acts 21:11, 28:25, 1 Tim 4:1.[/size]
      [size=-1]36) Has Fellowship: 2 Cor 13:14.[/size]
      [size=-1]37) Gives Grace: Heb 10:29.[/size]
      [size=-1]38) Agrees: 1 Jn 5:7-8.[/size]
      [size=-1]39) Offers Life: 2 Cor 3:6, Rev 22:17.[/size]
      [size=-1]40) Is the Creator: Job 33:4.[/size]

Back