Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable?

juantoo3

....whys guy.... ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ uoıʇsǝnb
Reaction score
"Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are unanswerable."

-C.S. Lewis, A Grief Observed, Part 4 (1961).

If cats always land on their feet...

And peanut butter sandwiches always fall peanut butter down...

Then what would happen if you dropped a cat with a peanut butter sand which strapped to its back?

Glad to see you posting again Juan but the op is nonsensical and...you know it...you may as well be quoting from A Cat in the Hat...and Dorothy is back in Kansas with Auntie Mae!

Glad to see you posting again Juan but the op is nonsensical and...you know it...you may as well be quoting from A Cat in the Hat...and Dorothy is back in Kansas with Auntie Mae!
Glad to "see" you too, EdgyDolmen.

For what its worth, I rather prefer the question to the answers...

“You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret... all the best people are.” -Lewis Carroll

Last edited:

Then what would happen if you dropped a cat with a peanut butter sand which strapped to its back?
You got your peanut butter into my chocolate.

Juan - I was in college before it finally hit me that C.S. Lewis wasn't writing fairy tales. Embarrassing but true. I'll just read this one and see if I can catch up:)

Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age. -Theodor Seuss Geisel

Dodgy methodology, as any deity would have to wearily point out: Peanut butter sandwiches never land "peanut butter down". Why? Because a sandwich is by definition two slices of bread with something sandwiched between them. Both external surfaces of a peanut butter sandwich are QED free of peanut butter. Next question?

What color red are red herrings? I've never actually seen one. Are they ruby red, or brick red, or perhaps vermillion? Or maybe mauve? I think mauve would be especially suitable for a herring.

Welcome aboard!

Never seen a kipper, skipper?

Welcome aboard? Never encountered a mauve pirate? Shiver me timbers!

Back