What's For Dinner?

Light Caesar salad,, iced decaffeinated Constant Comment and a chocolate candy bar with medications for dessert (the chocolate is to celebrate World Chocolate Day.)

The Trio had their usual crunchies along with cool Milwaukee tap water (to contradict the heat.)

I'm planning on having Asian Apple Salad tommorow along with similar stuff [except for the chocolate.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Light Caesar salad,, iced decaffeinated Constant Comment and a chocolate candy bar with medications for dessert (the chocolate is to celebrate World Chocolate Day.)
May be 'once in a while', but will hardly suffice for me. Our basic food is lentils with wheat bread or rice.
Government has determined the price of one meal at 0.36 USD. Non-veg at 0.72 USD.

img_226267_decnonvegthali.jpg
img_209201_thali2.jpg

Last edited:
Vegetarian chicken sliders with pineapple salsa, decaffeienated Constant Comment on ice and pina colada yogurt along with the usual medications for me.

The Trio had the usual.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A Thai-inspired with cashews,a vegetarian burger, tinned pears, decaffeinated iced Earl Grey tea and medications for me, the usual for the :kitty:s.

We had stuff that didn't require any electricity this weekend due to severe thunderstorms that took out the electrical grid here (no stove, no oven, no coffeemaker [which I use to brew tea], no refrigerator, nothing.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Cold cherry soup, curried "chicken" salad sandwich with stoneground mustard, the last reduced sugar creamsickle, iced Earl Grey tea (decaffeinated, of course!) and my medications.

The :kitty: delegation had their usual crunchies and Milwaukee tap water.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I tried an experiment, making a pizza waffle (it was pretty successful imho) as well as a no sugar added peach pie (diabetes is a pain in the glutes, trust me), and I accompanied them with iced decaffeinated Earl Grey and medications.

The :kitty: delegation had their usual crunchies and Milwaukee tap water.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back