The Gender of G!d

Yes ofcourse there are a lot of non Satanist initiated things, however this one seems to be a bit too peculiar for it not to be.

Homosexuality was practiced amongst the knights Templars and so they promoted it via their positions of influences, so the story goes... and it seems to me that the same group may be behind this one.

I have heard/read that the Templar’s engaged in homosexuality, and that they were secretly Satanists - using a skull with a candle atop as an object of worship, which some theorize to be the actual origins of the Bahpomet image.
I’ve also heard they they were secretly Sufis. It’s all very interesting to me, but none of it seems to be facts - just old rumors that turned into theories - some of it could be true or none of it.

I don’t see any hard evidence that Satanists are behind the promotion of the gay/gender fluid thing. There are plenty of other Religious groups (and non-Religious) that support & promote this. There are some Jews & Christians on board with it.

Membership in Anton’s Church, The Setians & so forth is quite low

I would hate to see another Satanic Panic like we had on the 80’s.

The Satanic Philosophy found in Howard’s Bible is shared by a lot of non-Satanists these days - most of whom have probably never read it, so it can appear to be a Satanic conspiracy when it’s actually not.

Slayer’s guitarists, after reading the Satanic Bible, said that the way it’s written “anyone could be a Satanist”

I have heard/read that the Templar’s engaged in homosexuality, and that they were secretly Satanists - using a skull with a candle atop as an object of worship, which some theorize to be the actual origins of the Bahpomet image.
I’ve also heard they they were secretly Sufis. It’s all very interesting to me, but none of it seems to be facts - just old rumors that turned into theories - some of it could be true or none of it.

I don’t see any hard evidence that Satanists are behind the promotion of the gay/gender fluid thing. There are plenty of other Religious groups (and non-Religious) that support & promote this. There are some Jews & Christians on board with it.

Membership in Anton’s Church, The Setians & so forth is quite low

I would hate to see another Satanic Panic like we had on the 80’s.

The Satanic Philosophy found in Howard’s Bible is shared by a lot of non-Satanists these days - most of whom have probably never read it, so it can appear to be a Satanic conspiracy when it’s actually not.

Slayer’s guitarists, after reading the Satanic Bible, said that the way it’s written “anyone could be a Satanist”

You are right to not take something seriously when you havn't seen convincing evidences for it, however I've seen plenty. And my religion (which I believe to be the Truth from God) affirms it too.

Allah (,swt) tells us in the Quran how the angels harut and marut taught the people majic (as a test) and some of the evil people started practicing it. Majic ofcourse involves worshipping the devil in return for 'favours' from the devil.

The evil 'elite' have been practicing it ever since

In regards to other groups supporting gender fluid, here's the reason why:

When you have a system with satanists pulling the strings, then automatically you're going to have the lower ranks of the 'pyramid' fall into line... as only by compliance do the lesser ranks get paid, promoted etc.

Some apparently 'Christian groups' are just Christian by name really and any objective faith has eroded away from them, this is why you can get some 'Christians' to tow just about any line in accordance with the elitist agenda.

So I think I get what you’re saying - the masses aren’t Satanists, but are being duped by a secret cabal of powerful & elite Satanists ?
I can’t see the masses knowingly embracing Satanism any time soon or ever.

We wouldn’t want to call every Kafir a Satanist.

I believe a secret group of Satanic Elites would be very small in number - and very difficult to identify - proof of their actual existence nearly impossible, and Allah Al ‘Aleem knows best.

I don't know about the evidence you've seen, Abdullah, but on the other hand, I know a couple of satanists, and they were not into covertly pulling strings while remaining unknown. To the contrary, they made very sure their efforts got attention. Can't follow a trickster god without making a big display of it, it seems.

As to genderfluidity: To me, it's more complicated than can be accounted for by one little group's careful planning. Also, I like it when suppression is lifted, and the suppression of anything outside the binary genders has been too long and too harsh.

Homosexuality was practiced amongst the knights Templars ...
Ah ... steady ... How do we know this? Because that was one among a parcel of rumours put abroad by King Philip of France, who was deeply indebted to the order and wanted to take control of it. The admission of various nefarious practices were the fruits of Knight taken and tortured into making confessions.

+++

That aside, there is an aspect of this where homosexuals fall under a false condemnation of guilt by association because, for example, the Templars are bad, the Templars are homosexuals, therefore homosexuals are bad.

Today it's not Templars, it'll be something else, but the popular media delights in this kind of thing because they can demonise people or a particular social class simply by implying they are associated with certain 'unsavoury' practices.

One instant example is that the media often treats homosexuality and paedophilia as synonymous. Personally I'm of the opinion that the majority of paedophiles are, like rapists, heterosexual.

If there is a situation where closet homosexuals have access to privilege and power (and I'm thinking the English public school system and the corridors of the Vatican), it's a situation that we heterosexuals have engendered through our prejudice and ignorance.

Lastly, let's get one thing straight: If sex with someone of the same gender is the definition of homosexuality, then from the ancient world on, same sex associated was tolerated, indeed, it was not questioned.

The hysteria about the debate today is founded on religious intolerance. And I rather think that depends on a particular and rather literalist and blunt interpretation of Scripture.

To qualify the above, I think the evidence of Scripture suggests not a prohibition regarding sex, but a prohibition regarding predatory sexual practices or indeed anything that might upset societal good order, eg adultery.

Received into a patriarchal society where the value of the female placed her among the 'goods and chattels' of the male, and these revelations will be interpreted through the male lens. Thus women continued to be used and abused much as they were prior to the revelation received.

In discussions of this kind, sex is a means of expression of power. The Divine Prohibitions was a limitation of that excess, but it very quickly because assumed to mean any form of any sexual expression per se, and once the interpretation of such texts is given to those who were obliged to assume the celibate state, you'll inevitably have a certain reading.

Shirley in 2019 we are not too blind to realize that there are homosexuals in every Walk of Life, every religion , every occupation, every Club every group.
Exactly my point, and don't call me Shirley! :D

Reactions: wil
Many if not all will find it hard to believe not only was that a voice to text typo, it was also unseen, unnoticed by me until your post.

I absolutely am grateful, appreciated and enjoyed your deft running to the back court and backhandedly wacking that back over the net. medium rare!

Ah ... steady ... How do we know this? Because that was one among a parcel of rumours put abroad by King Philip of France, who was deeply indebted to the order and wanted to take control of it. The admission of various nefarious practices were the fruits of Knight taken and tortured into making confessions.

+++

That aside, there is an aspect of this where homosexuals fall under a false condemnation of guilt by association because, for example, the Templars are bad, the Templars are homosexuals, therefore homosexuals are bad.

Today it's not Templars, it'll be something else, but the popular media delights in this kind of thing because they can demonise people or a particular social class simply by implying they are associated with certain 'unsavoury' practices.

One instant example is that the media often treats homosexuality and paedophilia as synonymous. Personally I'm of the opinion that the majority of paedophiles are, like rapists, heterosexual.

If there is a situation where closet homosexuals have access to privilege and power (and I'm thinking the English public school system and the corridors of the Vatican), it's a situation that we heterosexuals have engendered through our prejudice and ignorance.

Lastly, let's get one thing straight: If sex with someone of the same gender is the definition of homosexuality, then from the ancient world on, same sex associated was tolerated, indeed, it was not questioned.

The hysteria about the debate today is founded on religious intolerance. And I rather think that depends on a particular and rather literalist and blunt interpretation of Scripture.

Yes ofcourse you are right that this could have been a trumped up charge put against the knights Templars, however I think it could be true based on following evidence.

The Quran says some people started to practice majic which involves devil worship which in turn involves wicked evil practices (that pleases the devil) and it's conceivable that the elite who would want to utilise the power of majic would indulge in it

The elite, being the ruling class that they are, can also practice this evil with impunity and have ample places to do it under-cover.

It's apparent that secret orders, including the knights templars who may now go by the name of freemasons or other orders, have managed to remain in the helm of power, pulling the strings from the shadows; their 'one eye' symbol being everywhere, indicates this.

Now if you have these secret orders puppeteering, then controversial issues like homosexuality cannot be trusted to be backed up with evidences such as it being in the genes etc as the scientists will have a conflict of interest (of having to obey their superiors conflicted with unbiased conclusions) hence compromising their studies and conclusions

So if no sound basis for acceptance of homosexuality can be trusted, then in the eyes of the theists at least, homosex (other than a natural inclination to the same sex for people with hormone imbalances) will just be a perversion, or one of the more 'evil' perversions that satanists would do as this deed will indeed please the devil

This begs the question, why is it being promoted in society like it is nowadays?

Could it be to do with the elite trying to spread evil in the culture on the orders of their devil master?

Or maybe the elite just want to create a utopia in the way they like it with their favourite 'perverted' practices too and trying to make it mainstream?

Yes homosexuality has been practiced by a minority in the past since the time of Hud (as) however it has never been promoted to a society by the ruling class and it has always been looked upon as a perversion

Last edited:
I don't see anyone should worry about what consenting adults do with their own private lives, that causes no hurt to innocents? What right does anyone else have to judge them?

When it comes to gay married men adopting children, I don't like that, because they are innocents too young to judge.

It gets crazy with young children able to 'self-identify' as whatever gender, etc.

Last edited:
Yes ofcourse you are right that this could have been a trumped up charge put against the knights Templars, however I think it could be true based on following evidence.

The Quran says some people started to practice majic which involves devil worship which in turn involves wicked evil practices (that pleases the devil) and it's conceivable that the elite who would want to utilise the power of majic would indulge in it

The elite, being the ruling class that they are, can also practice this evil with impunity and have ample places to do it under-cover.

It's apparent that secret orders, including the knights templars who may now go by the name of freemasons or other orders, have managed to remain in the helm of power, pulling the strings from the shadows; their 'one eye' symbol being everywhere, indicates this.

Now if you have these secret orders puppeteering, then controversial issues like homosexuality cannot be trusted to be backed up with evidences such as it being in the genes etc as the scientists will have a conflict of interest (of having to obey their superiors conflicted with unbiased conclusions) hence compromising their studies and conclusions

So if no sound basis for acceptance of homosexuality can be trusted, then in the eyes of the theists at least, homosex (other than a natural inclination to the same sex for people with hormone imbalances) will just be a perversion, or one of the more 'evil' perversions that satanists would do as this deed will indeed please the devil

This begs the question, why is it being promoted in society like it is nowadays?

Could it be to do with the elite trying to spread evil in the culture on the orders of their devil master?

Yes homosexuality has been practiced by a minority in the past since the time of Hud (as) however it has never been promoted to a society by the ruling class and it has always been looked upon as a perversion
I don't see anyone should worry about what consenting adults do with their private lives, that causes no hurt to innocents? What right does anyone else have to judge them?

When it comes to gay married men adopting children, I don't like that, because they are innocents too young to judge.

It gets crazy with young children able to 'self-identify' as whatever gender, etc.

We're not judging what consenting adults get upto behind closed doors, we are speculating on why this should be promoted in society when 99 percent of society is straight

Reactions: RJM
We're not judging what consenting adults get upto behind closed doors, we are speculating on why this should be promoted in society when 99 percent of society is straight
Ok, and that's the debate. A lot of pressure to say the right thing, etc. But leave individuals alone. Don't persecute them?

When reading the Ayah about Harut & Marut I always think about the Greater & Lesser Keys of Solomon - it could be referring to that, or rather an older unknown version of them - and Allah knows best.

Ok, and that's the debate. A lot of pressure to say the right thing, etc. But leave individuals alone. Don't persecute them?

we are not persecuting individuals. We are merely discussing the motive behind this new gender fluid phenomenon.

If you read my posts in perspective you'll see I'm addressing points related to this topic or answering questions.

Reactions: RJM
we are not persecuting individuals. We are merely discussing the motive behind this new gender fluid phenomenon.

If you read my posts in perspective you'll see I'm addressing points related to this topic or answering questions.
I need to be careful here, but perhaps it's not too difficult. It's a 'lunatic fringe' phenomenon that's making it difficult for ordinary reasonable people to be heard.

Rights have to be fought for, but equating gay-rights with the rights of a 6-foot-6 man to self-identify as a woman and then take part in women's athletics -- is plainly just pulling the pis* imo. Society will reach a consensus and the whole business will eventually find equilibrium?

My difficulty is where young children are drawn into the crossfire.

Last edited:
I need to be careful here, but perhaps it's not too difficult. It's a 'lunatic fringe' phenomenon that's making it difficult for ordinary reasonable people to be heard.

Rights have to be fought for, but equating gay-rights with the rights of a 6-foot-6 man to self-identify as a woman and then take part in women's athletics -- is plainly just pulling the pis* imo. Society will reach a consensus and the whole business will eventually find equilibrium?

My difficulty is where young children are drawn into the crossfire.
Lol u obviously havnt read how homosexuality becomes relevant here.

What does bringing children up to believe they are genderless or making cross dressing fashionable lead to?, obviously it will influence more people to become lgbt ....

So the question turns into, why they are so keen to promote lgbt and who is behind it?

Lol u obviously havnt read how homosexuality becomes relevant here.

What does bringing children up to believe they are genderless or making cross dressing fashionable lead to?, obviously it will influence more people to become lgbt ....

So the question turns into, why they are so keen to promote lgbt and who is behind it?
Ok, again being careful: people with nothing much else to do with their lives, the same type of people demanding that those who disagree should be 'no platformed' etc?

Ordinary folk allow it for a bit, but won't let it go too far.

Back to the children. There is real damage being done, while the system finds equilibrium, Imo.

Back